What's new

Vietnam SU-30 locked by J-10, 10 times

, Hi, brother, do not ignore him, and he said is completely useless, he will never understand and comprehend. Direct ignore his presence.
Personnel attack is not the spirit of this military forum. Please let him be.

Anyone with a little of geography could help to explain how this event happened? in 2011
South Vietnam AF ? J10 ?
fiction novel?

Last edited:
Anyone with a little of geography could help to explain how this event happened? in 2011
South Vietnam AF ? J10 ?
fiction novel?

If the j10 is based in china controlled territory of spratlys island, it is possible for j10 to reach there. This is why Spratlys islands are so strategic over South China Sea apart from rich of resources.

If the j10 is based in china controlled territory of spratlys island, it is possible for j10 to reach there. This is why Spratlys islands are so strategic over South China Sea apart from rich of resources.

The thread talked about an event in 2011 ( I guess from fiction novel in China ). I don't want to derail. The guy at last concluded J-10 better than Su-30 ( in 2011 )

The thread talked about an event in 2011 ( I guess from fiction novel in China ). I don't want to derail. The guy at last concluded J-10 better than Su-30 ( in 2011 )

That is like saying the f16 better than f15. But when comes to air to air where both carrying same missiles & guns, it depends on radar strength to assist the missile tracking its target, pilot's skill, early warning avionics capability and in dogfight maneuvering capability.j10 vs su30, both have to depend on luck.

That is like saying the f16 better than f15. But when comes to air to air where both carrying same missiles & guns, it depends on radar strength to assist the missile tracking its target, pilot's skill, early warning avionics capability and in dogfight maneuvering capability.j10 vs su30, both have to depend on luck.

Story described an exercise that I think have very little chance to happen. so i guess it is like fiction novel
. no one in Vietnam acknowledged this. and nothing afterward support that story.
look at the title of thread pls

look at such a story, we wonder is it real or not, before go into details and make conclusion.
I see no chance a J10 ever had an exercise in South Vietnam with Su 30.
It is a fake report.

Story described an exercise that I think have very little chance to happen. so i guess it is like fiction novel
. no one in Vietnam acknowledged this. and nothing afterward support that story.
look at the title of thread pls

look at such a story, we wonder is it real or not, before go into details and make conclusion.
I see no chance a J10 ever had an exercise in South Vietnam with Su 30.
It is a fake report.

Never heard of any exercise with vietnam before. Vietnamese Su30. Vietnam su30mk2 is newer variant, it should have TVC and maneuverability should be good at dogfight

Never heard of any exercise with vietnam before. Vietnamese Su30. Vietnam su30mk2 is newer variant, it should have TVC and maneuverability should be good at dogfight

location of Bien Hoa AB, South of Vietnam

Bien Hoa.png

The report come after the news Vietnam order 20 Su-30MK2, 4 first Su-30MK2 delivered.
And the report claimed China J-10 immediately has exercise with formation of 4x Vietnam Su-30MK2 in South Vietnam ? And .... read again the thread title.
Make no sense.

越南增购20架苏-30MK2战机 首批4架已交付_军事频道_凤凰网

Last edited:
location of Bien Hoa AB, South of Vietnam

View attachment 260245

The report come after the news Vietnam order 20 Su-30MK2, 4 first Su-30MK2 delivered.
And the report claimed China J-10 immediately has exercise with formation of 4x Vietnam Su-30MK2 in South Vietnam ? And .... read again the thread title.
Make no sense.

越南增购20架苏-30MK2战机 首批4架已交付_军事频道_凤凰网

You are so stubborn or ignorant.

Been explained to you that the su30MK2 was not coming from south but from north.

Until now, there's no Su-30 in the Northern of Vietnam
In 2011, only Southern
2012, more in Middle but always out of J-10 ( A?) range.

I think there's no chance for that fantasy exercise, but I respect the oppose idea, so I want to hear any explanation that make sense.

Back
Top Bottom