What's new

Video: Virat Hindu Jawans Getting Ready to Join Indian Army

733070e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shocking how Kashmiris and Muslims have been so dehumanised by the ruling Brahmin-Bania mafia that open threats of rape cause no concerns anywhere in India.

Last edited:
seems like this is the motivation that indian govt is giving to her ugly young population or else no indian would want to join indian army that too in warzone.

so sad to see the lowest level of humans and humanity in india day in and day out.

Kaun hai, you have details ?

It's from a Wire video. He's another peaceful from the most peaceful organization in South Asia.

Anyway, it's a nothingkebab of a "story"

I'm going to save this comment for when Bandar Guru in Bangaluru or Gau Devi in Kochi die in a car accident and see if you say the same things.

I imagine will have similar uncharitable things to say about us

Cope. Also see my other comment. Your pajeet logic doesn't stand here.

terrorist language .you got in madarsa ?

LOL do I need to add in a few MC BC and rape threats to cleanse my language and make it as peaceful as a nanga Yogi?
hope for your mental health's sake that you're just trolling, your rage hurts you more than me.
???

Kaun hai, you have details ?

Anyway, it's a nothingkebab of a "story"

your rats training in madrassas all over Bhawalpur I imagine will have similar uncharitable things to say about us across the fence to the east.

oh please, 2 guys making a silly video saying MC/BC etc does not constitute a threat to anyone's family. :rolleyes:
lol i guess that is the attitude of majority indian population that you guys try to justify everything and the reason why indian is in pathetic situation. learn to admit the fact or problem only then you can solve it. BTW they are not two random guys they are RSS/BJP thugs and we all know how rapists and BJP extremists considered gods in a country like India.

Ugly scrawny products of rape.
It's from a Wire video. He's another peaceful from the most peaceful organization in South Asia.

I'm going to save this comment for when Bandar Guru in Bangaluru or Gau Devi in Kochi die in a car accident and see if you say the same things.

Cope. Also see my other comment. Your pajeet logic doesn't stand here.

LOL do I need to add in a few MC BC and rape threats to cleanse my language and make it as peaceful as a nanga Yogi?

???
Chor yaar rss shakha ki product say behas makawa

Utterly Disgusting.

Indians have spoken about their Indian Army and Kashmir. This is reality.

Back
Top Bottom