What's new

Video of Uighur poet from a re-education (concentration) camp.

@Nilgiri What do you think?

Sorry buddy, I didn't get your tag initially so only seeing this now.

Your posts contain lot of truth in them and hopefully will be read by worthy members to get better grounding of this issue.

It made for a good break from the incessant trolls here on forum. Thank you.

The Pakistanis here always say “consider the Chinese POV” and “Uighur terrorists” and “games of Zionist’s”, “what has turkey done”

Flip it to Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq or Kashmir they (members) would call for for WW3.

We are not evening saying here that the Pakistani government should do anything, they can’t, but the question is why are the people, the “ummah” brothers so supportive of Chinese oppression, downplaying the atrocities being committed. That’s the irony part.

This is why I tell the Turkish members here to stop falling for dost ulke Pakistan bullshit, we have damaged our relations with regional countries for the same people who loose thier voice when it comes to China and Russia but are abhorrent when India or Israel is in question.

Stop drag Pakistan friends into this mud, if Turkey is a real friend of Pakistan, you don't force them to pick a side.

And Pakistan does what is best for Pakistan, and stop pretending Turkey is not doing the same.

on the other hand there is reason why Turkey sacrifice its own interests for the sake of Palestinians , Pakis, Uyghurs , Somalians , etc

because of the Turks are real muslims

What interests Turkey has suffered for those nations? You gave them money to prop up their economy? You veto bills that hurt those nations in UNSC? India, as one of the biggest market in the world, repeatedly wages nationwide boycotts of the Chinese goods because of China's consistent support for Pakistan, did India ever boycott Turkish goods and make you suffer? Turkey actually enjoys a good relationship with India, you satelites were even launched by Indian rockets.

Last edited:
Pakistan was global partner of NATO
and Pakistan welcomed the US to fight terrorism

on the other hand there is reason why Turkey sacrifice its own interests for the sake of Palestinians , Pakis, Uyghurs , Somalians , etc

because of the Turks are real muslims

This is why Turkey should look out for its interests. Time to be selfish.

Everytime Turkey does something for the Ummah it gets thrown into their faces.

The so called Central Asian Turk countries barely did any jack shit to help their Uygur brothers.

While the Ottoman Empire in the 1800s suffering its worst time went and sent aid to Yakub Bey against the Qing Dynasty.

The Ummah is as useless as the Turkic World. But I do believe Turkey should be the leader of both. There is no other choice.

Turkey needs to grab both of them by the balls.

you satelites were even launched by Indian rockets.

when and where ?

Our satelites were launched by France,Russia ( Kazakhstan ) and China

What interests Turkey has suffered for those nations?

Turkey lost over $500 billion since 2010 because of ERDOGAN criticizes Israel since Davos 2009

the US,Israel,the UK,Germany so hate ERDOGAN because of ERDOGAN support muslim Palestinians against Israel
also only Brazil and Turkey supported Iran for nuclear program against Israel in 2010

the US,Israel,the UK,Germany and their terrorists PKK/YPG , DHKPC and FETO attacks Turkey and Turkish Economy to destroy president ERDOGAN

I am saying again Turkey lost over $500 billion since 2010 because of ERDOGAN support Palestine and Iran against Israel

ndia, as one of the biggest market in the world, repeatedly wages nationwide boycotts of the Chinese goods because of China's consistent support for Pakistan, did India ever boycott Turkish goods and make you suffer?

The most important export markets for India : USA, UAE, China,
Main Countries for Indian Imports: China, UAE,

India's Top Trading Partners
  1. United States: US$46.1 billion (15.6% of total Indian exports)
  2. United Arab Emirates: $30 billion (10.1%)
  3. Hong Kong: $15 billion (5.1%)
  4. China: $12.5 billion (4.2%)
  5. Singapore: $11.6 billion (3.9%)
  6. United Kingdom: $9 billion (3%)
  7. Germany: $8.2 billion (2.8%)
  8. Vietnam: $8.1 billion (2.7%)
  9. Bangladesh: $7.2 billion (2.4%)
  10. Belgium: $6.2 billion (2.1%)
  11. Italy: $5.7 billion (1.9%)
  12. Malaysia: $5.5 billion (1.9%)
  13. Nepal: $5.5 billion (1.9%)
  14. Netherlands: $5.4 billion (1.8%)
  15. Saudi Arabia: $5.2 billion (1.8%)
http://www.worldstopexports.com/indias-top-import-partners/

You are ignorant or very good liar

Last edited by a moderator:
when and where ?

India's Top Trading Partners
  • United States: US$46.1 billion (15.6% of total Indian exports)
  • United Arab Emirates: $30 billion (10.1%)
  • Hong Kong: $15 billion (5.1%)
  • China: $12.5 billion (4.2%)
  • Singapore: $11.6 billion (3.9%)
  • United Kingdom: $9 billion (3%)
  • Germany: $8.2 billion (2.8%)
  • Vietnam: $8.1 billion (2.7%)

You are ignorant or very good liar

Google and find it more.
ITUpSAT1
23px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey
China and India's trade can be much bigger if not for the bad relations, get some common sense, China is usually the biggest trading partners in all surrounding countries except for India.

India boycott Chinese goods
https://www.google.com.hk/search?ei...31i67j0i131j0j0i3j0i10j0i22i10i30.xj0g8YagboQ

Binali yildirim the douchebag says uigurs are terrorists. He implied they must refrain from terror. He is a Kurdish ape

Google and find it more. China and India's trade can be much bigger if not for the bad relations, get some common sense, China is usually the biggest trading partners in all surrounding countries except for India.

ITUpSat-1 was a student designed and developed Picosatellite of Istanbul Technical University in 2009

Our Military and Communication Satellites GOKTURK1/2 , RASAT and TURKSAT1/2/3/4/5 were launched by Europe,Russia ( Kazakhstan ) and China

You said that ""India, as one of the biggest market in the world, repeatedly wages nationwide boycotts of the Chinese goods because of China's consistent support for Pakistan""

I has proved that China and Hong Kong are India's 3rd and 4th top Trading Partners

and Top 10 countries from where India Imports

1 CHINA 34,173,238.65
2 U S A 11,825,969.08
3 U ARAB EMTS 11,440,944.08
4 SAUDI ARAB 10,773,780.99
5 SWITZERLAND 8,744,630.84
6 INDONESIA 7,144,732.41
7 KOREA RP 6,853,634.30
8 GERMANY 6,404,532.91
9 IRAQ 6,255,012.53
10 AUSTRALIA 5,615,145.36

http://indianretailsector.com/news/top-10-importing-and-exporting-countries-to-india-in-2016-17/

so China is number 1 in Top 10 countries from where India Imports

ITUpSat-1 was a student designed and developed Picosatellite of Istanbul Technical University in 2009

Our Military and Communication Satellites GOKTURK1/2 , RASAT and TURKSAT1/2/3/4/5 were launched by Europe,Russia ( Kazakhstan ) and China

You said that ""India, as one of the biggest market in the world, repeatedly wages nationwide boycotts of the Chinese goods because of China's consistent support for Pakistan""

I has proved that China and Hong Kong are India's 3rd and 4th top Trading Partners

and Top 10 countries from where India Imports

1 CHINA 34,173,238.65
2 U S A 11,825,969.08
3 U ARAB EMTS 11,440,944.08
4 SAUDI ARAB 10,773,780.99
5 SWITZERLAND 8,744,630.84
6 INDONESIA 7,144,732.41
7 KOREA RP 6,853,634.30
8 GERMANY 6,404,532.91
9 IRAQ 6,255,012.53
10 AUSTRALIA 5,615,145.36

http://indianretailsector.com/news/top-10-importing-and-exporting-countries-to-india-in-2016-17/

so China is number 1 in Top 10 countries from where India Imports

India repeatedly wage campaigns to boycott Chines products and if not China wil be definitely India's number one trading partner and imports will be much higher, what did you really prove? google or youtube search " India boycott Chinese products? and see who is lying.

Back
Top Bottom