What's new

I call on the world to boycott Western products! Support Palestine!

Chinbot stuck in loop and no one is buying his product. Papa xi will be angry with him
Don't reply to me. You are too dirty and smelly.🤮

MTXX_MH20230823_025455059.jpg

Chinbot stuck in loop and no one is buying his product. Papa xi will be angry with him
BTW. Tell India Pariah a secret.😂

Screenshot_20230905_000825.jpg

Oh poor chinki no one is buying your product. What punishment will you get ? Papa xi will reprogram you by inserting his pendrive in your....
Ask the world. Who cares about Pariah in little India?😂😂😂

Pariah is always pariah. Even Israel dislikes India's pariah.😂

Oh poor chinki no one is buying your product. What punishment will you get ? Papa xi will reprogram you by inserting his pendrive in your....
chiniks program got angry .... go my son and get your update from papa xi and then come back
Hey, Pariah. You know that the Israeli subway comes from China. Israel buys more Chinese equipment, Chinese electronics, and Chinese cars.

If China really wants to sell products. China should support Israel.

But no!

So Indian pariah is always pariah. Indian pariah can only think with pariah thinking.

Wait, what app is this?

Do different countries get official accounts of Weiboo?
weibo

Initially, the Israeli embassy closed the Weibo comment section. Now the Israelis are manipulating public opinion in China. This is what they are best at.

weibo

Initially, the Israeli embassy closed the Weibo comment section. Now the Israelis are manipulating public opinion in China. This is what they are best at.
I wonder how much influence they have in China though, in the US their influence and control is everywhere, they are exempt from all the expectations and human rights bullshit that is applied to the rest of the world.

Their propaganda runs wild

I wonder how much influence they have in China though, in the US their influence and control is everywhere, they are exempt from all the expectations and human rights bullshit that is applied to the rest of the world.

They have very little influence in China. It’s honestly very refreshing to see a modern high tech society where they have no influence.

That’s what drives them crazy and why you have seen non stop anti China vomit on their global media platforms for the past 7 years. These people are hyper aggressive and neurotic about controlling others and they cannot stand to see a successful large industrialized nation not under their control.

Jack Ma. Founder of Alibaba Group.

Screenshot_20231013_225254.jpg
Screenshot_20231013_225306.jpg

Tiktok, Lenovo, Xiaomi... All pro Jewish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom