What's new

Video of Uighur poet from a re-education (concentration) camp.

Yes and they think they can fool us.
I didnt mention any Pakistani members so that they cant use it against you.

We are only allowed to talk about Kashmir or Palestine. I'm just going to enjoy and watch the show when majority of Pakistanis start getting news of what's happening over there. A lot of Pakistanis in North are married to Uighur women and some of their wives have just disappeared when they visited China, only a matter of time when certain Pakistani channels start highlighting this issue.

The Nazis also used to shave the heads of Jews.

The worst for me isn't even China's behaviour towards its muslim minorities,but some muslim's and muslim countries direct or indirect endorsement of that behaviour and treatment,you can even witness it on this forum.

Anyway,everything is fine even Uighurs say so,everything else is just western propaganda.

fr2.png

The worst for me isn't even China's behaviour towards its muslim minorities,but some muslim's and muslim countries direct or indirect endorsement of that behaviour and treatment,you can even witness it on this forum.

Anyway,everything is fine even Uighurs say so,everything else is just western propaganda.

View attachment 538737
I hope now you understand the difference between Turks(Napoleon Bonaparte did) and the rest?

Back
Top Bottom