What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Siege battles are much more fun now! AI tends to attack from multiple directions now and even tries to answer any movements of yours! (for example it tends to send spearmen if you try to outflank the enemy with cavalry during siege battles).

Playing as the Western Roman Empire is the hardest Total War challenge ever!

Rome 2 was awful at launch but after years of patches, the new 'Emperor edition' was a pleasant surprise. The a.i actually became quite dynamic in the battlefield, often responding to flanking maneuvers and guarding their archers with designated reserves that they deliberately with hold from the front line.

The problem is that you can always cheese the a.i by always defending in fortified cities and only venturing forth on the campaign map after the enemy armies have been destroyed.

Siege battles are much more fun now! AI tends to attack from multiple directions now and even tries to answer any movements of yours! (for example it tends to send spearmen if you try to outflank the enemy with cavalry during siege battles).

Playing as the Western Roman Empire is the hardest Total War challenge ever!

Attacking from multiple directions like Shogun 2 that AI separated it's forces in 2 or 3 groups when attacked towns ?

Attacking from multiple directions like Shogun 2 that AI separated it's forces in 2 or 3 groups when attacked towns ?
Yes, the AI does that again. I did not play Shogun too much... the scope of Japan alone and the lack of different units was boring to me.

Project Cars

ce.jpg

pretty much :P

tried it months ago and was a real pain to figure the joystick calibration even, downloading the update now.. is it still free or a pay to win/play thing now ?

You should probably start with arcade mode first where you use mouse aim.

Its still free to play and paying real life money is not necessary to win :P

I am researching my first Soviet 1st gen jet and an Indian Air Force skin for my RAF Spitfire and never spent real money on the game.... although they definitely deserve it.

You should probably start with arcade mode first where you use mouse aim.

Its still free to play and paying real life money is not necessary to win :P

I am researching my first Soviet 1st gen jet and an Indian Air Force skin for my RAF Spitfire and never spent real money on the game.... although they definitely deserve it.
hm, and enough Indians playing it, where are the servers located ?

..is it still a good overall multiplayer experience without spending real monies ? (don't mind paying for a product, I'm just ideologically opposed to the pay to win trend in games these days) :astagh:

hm, and enough Indians playing it, where are the servers located ?

..is it still a good overall multiplayer experience without spending real monies ? (don't mind paying for a product, I'm just ideologically opposed to the pay to win trend in games these days) :astagh:

The best server (connection wise) to play from India are the Russian server and SEA one.

Its an awesome experience, especially with combined land/air battles (Cant wait for sea battles) even without spending real money, because you can get everything (vehicles, skins, skills etc) without real money... although it will take longer the higher you get.

The best server (connection wise) to play from India are the Russian server and SEA one.

Its an awesome experience, especially with combined land/air battles (Cant wait for sea battles) even without spending real money, because you can get everything (vehicles, skins, skills etc) without real money... although it will take longer the higher you get.
nice, might give it another go then.. dl a 2.2 gig update now

I like arcadey sims just fine too, hope they tweaked the joystick settings bit and made it better.. fuk mice for flying

nice, might give it another go then.. dl a 2.2 gig update now

I like arcadey sims just fine too, hope they tweaked the joystick settings bit and made it better.. fuk mice for flying

You have to use mouse aim for arcade and realistic battles, otherwise you will be at a massive disadvantage. Its a different story in simulator battles of course.

completed assassins creed 3.this is my 4th time.and now will be playing AC4 black flag ( 3rd time :-):p:o_O:what::bunny::yahoo::woot::cheesy:

Attachments

• 11047263_1676374455923451_1782244433_n.jpg
    11047263_1676374455923451_1782244433_n.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 18
any europa universalis, civilization fans?

and @SvenSvensonov that divinity game looks like TorchLight 2. have you played TL 2? if yes, are they similar? i'm searching for something similar to TL 2 for a long time.

any europa universalis, civilization fans?

and @SvenSvensonov that divinity game looks like TorchLight 2. have you played TL 2? if yes, are they similar? i'm searching for something similar to TL 2 for a long time.
Civilization 5 fan right here. I play on emperor difficulty.
Don't play any Europa, but i have given Crusader Kings a shot.

And Divinity is NOTHING like TL2. Divinity is a turn based game more like Ultima where as TL2 is like Diablo.

Civilization 5 fan right here. I play on emperor difficulty.
Don't play any Europa, but i have given Crusader Kings a shot.

And Divinity is NOTHING like TL2. Divinity is a turn based game more like Ultima where as TL2 is like Diablo.

ahah, played civ3, 4 and beyond earth :) downloaded civ5 last week, but didn't have chance to play it yet. how's 5's AI compared to 4? 4th AI had some major meltdowns sometimes LOL. crusader kings is a game for someone who has lots (and i mean really lots) of free time in hands. but IMO europa uni and civ game depth/strategy are very close to each other.

that's bad. couldn't find TL 2's taste in any game :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom