What's new

Video Gamers report in!

anyone know a good vpn like zenmate?
i cant seem to upload videos to my channel with zenmate and no other i know has any allowance on uploading ;-;

halph

Mostly Western games like CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and 3, CoD: Black Ops 2, CoD: Ghosts, Crysis 2 and 3, Killzone 3, Medal of Honor (2010), Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and GTA IV though I also play JP games like Ace Combat, Accel World and Hyperdimension Neptunia; all of these are in PS3.

For PC, I only play JP visual novel games.

Despite I love playing, I feel many gamers are getting too indulged into video games that they hate living in reality.

Mostly Western games like CoD: Modern Warfare 2 and 3, CoD: Black Ops 2, CoD: Ghosts, Crysis 2 and 3, Killzone 3, Medal of Honor (2010), Medal of Honor: Warfighter, Skyrim, Battlefield 3 and GTA IV though I also play JP games like Ace Combat, Accel World and Hyperdimension Neptunia; all of these are in PS3.

For PC, I only play JP visual novel games.

Despite I love playing, I feel many gamers are getting too indulged into video games that they hate living in reality.
You are probably the only member in PDF who plays visual novels(apart from me). :-)

To all Total War fans out there, I ve been playing Total War Attila for some weeks now, and I ve to admit, its the best TW game since Rome Total War!

No serious bugs, awesome new features, great setting, awesome soundtrack, tons of new units, nice cinematics etc etc

@AUSTERLITZ already tried it?

To all Total War fans out there, I ve been playing Total War Attila for some weeks now, and I ve to admit, its the best TW game since Rome Total War!

No serious bugs, awesome new features, great setting, awesome soundtrack, tons of new units, nice cinematics etc etc

TW Rome 2 is one of best game i have ever played....liked Indian war elephants :lol: and Incoming Arrows cinematics....

CoP Misery:

misery_mainmenu_111205.jpg

Misery-thumb.jpg

1328356160_s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-call-of-pripyat-misery-pc-igra.jpg

L85A1_P60-DPM.png

MISERY_Survivalist.jpg

static1.squarespace.jpg

ss_d4rkt3mpl4r_08-02-13_16-39-45_zaton.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Not yet,exam issues.Finals.

Yes ,

People were annoyed and reacted after Rome II released .

I hope CA doesn't make the same mistake again .

Hopefully they gave the game to some people to test it and post their reviews but I believe nothing is better than a Demo like Shogun 2 .
Not sure what it is with TW games, I faced issues with empire(fixed them using more virtual space), but shogun didn't work for even 5 turns on my PC. Yet to try Rome 2, but in Empire I covered campaigns being Britain, Maratha, Ottoman, Spain, Poland. Got bored as it's AI is not challenging. On the other hand Europa universalis and Sid M's Civilization are more strategic.

Not sure what it is with TW games, I faced issues with empire(fixed them using more virtual space), but shogun didn't work for even 5 turns on my PC. Yet to try Rome 2, but in Empire I covered campaigns being Britain, Maratha, Ottoman, Spain, Poland. Got bored as it's AI is not challenging. On the other hand Europa universalis and Sid M's Civilization are more strategic.

A big problem with total wars is that , Late campaigns are boring .

I haven't tried Attila yet but I hope it has better campaigns after 100 or so turns .

Hey ,

How are the siege battles ?

Is AI still unable in taking cities ?

What about torches ? , I've heard CA is going to remove them !

Hey ,

How are the siege battles ?

Is AI still unable in taking cities ?

What about torches ? , I've heard CA is going to remove them !

Siege battles are much more fun now! AI tends to attack from multiple directions now and even tries to answer any movements of yours! (for example it tends to send spearmen if you try to outflank the enemy with cavalry during siege battles).

Playing as the Western Roman Empire is the hardest Total War challenge ever!

Back
Top Bottom