What's new

Video Gamers report in!

ahah, played civ3, 4 and beyond earth :) downloaded civ5 last week, but didn't have chance to play it yet. how's 5's AI compared to 4? 4th AI had some major meltdowns sometimes LOL. crusader kings is a game for someone who has lots (and i mean really lots) of free time in hands. but IMO europa uni and civ game depth/strategy are very close to each other.

that's bad. couldn't find TL 2's taste in any game :(
Civ 5 is better than Civ 4 in every way, including A.I. Make sure you get all expansions, without the expansions the game is very limited. The only problem people usually have is with stackable units not being allowed in Civ 5, but tbh i didn't like civ4's stackable units in the first place, so i for one am happy they got rid of them.

Civ 5 is better than Civ 4 in every way, including A.I. Make sure you get all expansions, without the expansions the game is very limited. The only problem people usually have is with stackable units not being allowed in Civ 5, but tbh i didn't like civ4's stackable units in the first place, so i for one am happy they got rid of them.

that's good then. the file i DL'ed is titled civ 5 brave new world but i don't know if it includes original game and other expansions. that stackable unit was real BS. in civ beyond earth they also got rid of that, so it's more challenging to play, especially when playing in maps with many impassable terrain plots like mountains or chasms.

that's good then. the file i DL'ed is titled civ 5 brave new world but i don't know if it includes original game and other expansions. that stackable unit was real BS. in civ beyond earth they also got rid of that, so it's more challenging to play, especially when playing in maps with many impassable terrain plots like mountains or chasms.
Yupp, Brave new worlds contains all dlc.

GREAT YEARS FOR VIRTUAL REALITY

OCULUS RIFT COMING OUT IN EARLY 2016

HTC/VALVE VIVE COMING OUT IN FALL OF 2015

PLAYSTATION MORPHEUS COMING OUT IN EARLY 2016

These are all virtual reality headsets

enemy front, not bad at all considering how few proper single person FPS we get these days, nice campaign, decent gunplay, feels like the old MOH

enemy front, not bad at all considering how few proper single person FPS we get these days, nice campaign, decent gunplay, feels like the old MOH

But the game needs history lessons. lol

Started Subnautica, Its in early development (Alpha Stage).
But I'm looking at the bright future of this game, consider how different it is from the other survival we get nowadays.

@Koovie - What tier are you in War Thunder? (Ground and Air)

Last edited:
Witcher 3 in 2 days!

Im one of the rare people who played the witcher 1 back in 2007/2008 and its been awesome from the get go.

Get your pre orders now because its guaranteed awesome at discount rates.

i am not a gamer but sometimes i do play games....

somebody help me with Battlefield 3 ... i need a origin code ...

Anyone checked Resident Evil Remastered?
For fans of Original Survival horror Resident Series. 1 2 and 3 Nemesis. It is a dream come true.
Basically its the same version as GC version of Resident Evil Remake. But GC wasn't available here in Pakistan
Serious Hardcore Survival Horror Action Games fan checkout Resident evil remastered.
Plus Also waiting for Tales from borderland episode 3.

Have any of you played Empire Total War? I am about to start playing the campaign. I've already played Medieval 2 Total War it was great and a lot of fun.

Have any of you played Empire Total War? I am about to start playing the campaign. I've already played Medieval 2 Total War it was great and a lot of fun.
It's a decent game. The campaign difficulty varies with the empire you choose. Found Maratha to be easiest and Ottoman toughest for a short campaign.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom