What's new

Veena celebrating krsna janamashtmi in BJP's show

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of people celebrate their religious festival with cheap item numbers? Really, India continues to plunge new depths all the time.

Still the death toll will be less than Shia-Sunni conflict over the years and don't say that Indian Muslims don't practice caste system.

They are jokers who are not given a damn by mainstream Hindus.
There is no caste system in islam. muslim not practising it for sure. caste come by birth. you can be shia today and sunni tomorrow. Its upto what u accept.

What sort of people celebrate their religious festival with cheap item numbers? Really, India continues to plunge new depths all the time.

Why don't you do something about it my dear Mumbaikar?

There is no caste system in islam. muslim not practising it for sure. caste come by birth. you can be shia today and sunni tomorrow. Its upto what u accept.

Dude don't lie in this age of internet. I like many Indians saw Satyameva Jayathae on Dalit issue in India and its shown how caste system is practiced in Islam. Low cast Muslims are even prohibited from entering the houses of upper caste Muslims. I knew it before, but that program came up with visual proof.

shame on the veena malik and shame on the bjp how can they both came down to this level.

you dont hv to- seeing what happens in your religious ceremonies- one can easily understand the kind of ppl you really are-

We don't top sex searches and have a fertility rate of 2.58 vs 3.07 of Pakistan. So yes, we are not as 'frustrated' like you people.

I am open to suggestions.

Be a heckler and disrupt such shows:D

We don't top sex searches and have a fertility rate of 2.58 vs 3.07 of Pakistan. So yes, we are very bad people.

Be a heckler and disrupt such shows:D

I think I shall pass. I am fine with people dancing and enjoying cheap shows - I just don't want them to do it in the name of religious. Chikni chameli for Krishna's b'day? Does it even begin to make sense?

I think I shall pass.

Kyon Danda se Dar.

I am fine with people dancing and enjoying cheap shows - I just don't want them to do it in the name of religious. Chikni chameli for Krishna's b'day? Does it even begin to make sense?

If they want to celebrate that way so be it, If you don't like it, don't take part and celebrate in your own way.

Dude don't lie in this age of internet. I like many Indians saw Satyameva Jayathae on Dalit issue in India and its shown how caste system is practiced in Islam. Low cast Muslims are even prohibited from entering the houses of upper caste Muslims. I knew it before, but that program came up with visual proof.

Why do i need to lie? Post a thread and ask which cast do u belong to. You will see.
May be there exists some highly backward area, where people just themselves think that they are muslims.
Or might be Amir khan was worried that Hindus will back fire.
But pls give me name of some casts in islam.

Morover cast system is Indian product

Kyon Danda se Dar.

If they want to celebrate that way so be it, If you don't like it, don't take part and celebrate in your own way.

What dar - I speak my mind at all times to anyone.

Of course they can celebrate it anyway they like. But I have right to air my view that what they are doing flies in the face of religious worship that they allegedly promote.

I was asking How can Hindus do this things? Will Hindu swamigies accept this?
Is it permissible according to Hindu books?
Just quote from Hindu books how to celebrate Janmashtami.?

Is bombing found in hadees ?:lol:

any tafseer about no polio vaccination ?

what about kela(banana) ban? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom