What's new

Vayu Calls JF17- A Game Changer.

That's very much true because we didn't have any fielded bvr missile till then. Pakistan was already working on T-Darter bvr missile technology produced by Kentron (now Denel Dynamics), South Africa. Work on indigenous bvr project is still going on under tight security.
Good job Pakistan! for their on going research and well done for their progress till now. I hope we will see some cutting edge breakthroughs in some tech advancements in a very near future...:smokin:

The JF-17 is indeed a game-changer. Someone made an interesting point that it is unprecedented in history, that there be a scenario where modern aircraft with BVR engagement capability and complex Electronic-Warfare suites engage each other. The JF-17's lighter airframe means that fewer missiles would be carried, it doesn't mean that it can't engage an SU-30. Ofcourse stealth fighters with smaller RCS are a different story, but something with a huge airframe and RCS like the SU-30 would be easier to engage.

LCA Mk1 limitations

Low Thrust
Limited AoA
High Cost
Limited Weapon Load
Maximum g-limit 6g
Not all weather

Dont worry Indians, we developed it after long break unlike China developing for our dear .
The above limitations would be cleared b the time we get FOC/Mk2 gets first flight .

There is a huge difference between the JF-17 and the Tejas. The JF-17 is already a production aircraft capable of performing as a modern 4th-Gen fighter. Tejas is perhaps meant to reach that with the development of it's MK2. However, by then, JF-17's second upgradation would already have occured, potentially Block-III as well(because our second block is already beginning). Rightnow, this means that the JF-17 has already been integrated with a weapons suite that consists of SD-10B(BVR), PL-5, etc, while Tejas is to undergo integration at a later stage.

So from an Indian publication's perspective, it's understandable how the JF-17 really is a game-changer.

jf-17 thunder is better for us easy to operate multi-role all weather aircraft
i hope that bl-2 will be better than f-16 block 40

jf-17 thunder is better for us easy to operate multi-role all weather aircraft
i hope that bl-2 will be better than f-16 block 40
You mean BLK-52+ ... JF-17 BLK-I is already as capable as 30-40 blk of F-16.

I don't know why you pak guys r jut talking about jft vs lca.Why u r forgeting the mki ??
Do u think your jft is superior to mki ???

I don't know why you pak guys r jut talking about jft vs lca.Why u r forgeting the mki ??

No sir MKI is GOD"S GIFT TO AVIATION ... Its can also take on J-20(thread running) and F-35(thread closed) ... nothin can touch it..

yara su-30 is a thing that is not comparable to the jf-17 keep this thing in mind ok and i mean it

As per migs chief in 2008 or smthin JF-17 is comparable to mig-29...with more advancement n modification i think it surpasses the mig-29.... Plus the new BLK-II is comin with:

WS-13,AESA,IRST,inflight refuelling capability,more composite,HMS,advanced EW suite(similiar to FC-20)... armed with A-darter with HOBS,M-1,M-1B,H4,H-2(both BVR),Piranha,SD-10B,Babur ALCM etc plus 8+ AWACS,T-Darter ... and in 250-300 strenght.. if u underestimate it....Its good for us.
ha ha .... what is this????

both r from different classes mk1 is heavy weight with a huge rcs while jf 17 is a light weight fighter u cant compare them but jf 17 have a great edge over mk1 due to its lower rcs

both r from different classes mk1 is heavy weight with a huge rcs while jf 17 is a light weight fighter u cant compare them but jf 17 have a great edge over mk1 due to its lower rcs

wow that is enlightening.
SO MKI are gonna fall like flies from sky in front of THUNDER huh!!

Back
Top Bottom