What's new

🇨🇳 Uyghur student convicted after posting protests video on WeChat

Why exactly installing the Quran app triggers a “review”?

Yes the article does state it clearly:

A review of what else is there?
And no, you still failed to pinpoint the list in the article of actual violent and terrorist content that is criminally prosecutable. The article tries to mix the two, things that would trigger alert for investigation, and things that actually would land one in jail.

A review of what else is there?
And no, you still failed to pinpoint the list in the article of actual violent and terrorist content that is criminally prosecutable. The article tries to mix the two, things that would trigger alert for investigation, and things that actually would land one in jail.

I’m all for punishing the terrorists. Don’t get me wrong.

The article says
possession of the Quran enough to trigger a police interrogation

So the question is, why Quran possession triggers a police interrogation?

I’m all for punishing the terrorists. Don’t get me wrong.

The article says

So the question is, why Quran possession triggers a police interrogation?

That's an allegation by HRW. That would mean the police needs to interrogate pretty much every Muslim in the country, how realistic would that actually be?

That's an allegation by HRW. That would mean the police needs to interrogate pretty much every Muslim in the country, how realistic would that actually be?

I guess this practice is limited to people belonging to Xinjiang (because the article is about Uyghurs). And not every Muslim in China. I hope this is the case.

I guess this practice is limited to people belonging to Xinjiang (because the article is about Uyghurs). And not every Muslim in China. I hope this is the case.
XInjiang's GDP per capita is over $10,000, every household has private cars, almost all young people can go to university, how about Indian Muslims?

XInjiang's GDP per capita is over $10,000, every household has private cars, almost all young people can go to university, how about Indian Muslims?
Indian Muslims can keep Quran in their phones and authorities aren’t bothered. So there’s that.

Indian Muslims can keep Quran in their phones and authorities aren’t bothered. So there’s that.
Why students from Muslim countries go to China to get education but not to India? lol, you can brag and numbers are cold.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom