What's new

🇨🇳 Uyghur student convicted after posting protests video on WeChat

CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States

A Uyghur student who was detained in Xinjiang in December after posting a video on WeChat of the “white paper” protests has been convicted of “advocating extremism”.

Kamile Wayit, 19, was detained in Atush on 12 December the day after returning home from university in Henan, a province in central China. She has not been heard from since, but last week a spokesperson from China’s ministry for foreign affairs confirmed to the Economist magazine that Wayit had been sentenced on 25 March “for the crime of advocating extremism”. The spokesperson did not confirm the length of the sentence but it can be up to five years.

Ughurs have lived in this region for 5,000 years

they are peaceful people

naked Han Chinese counterfeit culture is being imposed on them so they forget their religion

Uyghurs dont like to go to the beech and eat hot dogs (literally)

they are peaceful people

naked Han Chinese counterfeit culture is being imposed on them so they forget their religion

@aziqbal I respect your attempt, but people like you are part of the problem.
You've helped China rape Muslimas and convert Mosques into public toilets. Uyghur problem is about genocide and mass-rape, you make it sound like minor opinion-difference.

Anyone who's not a CPC slave knows that you're a 50-cent account.

@aziqbal I respect your attempt, but people like you are part of the problem.
You've helped China rape Muslimas and convert Mosques into public toilets. Uyghur problem is about genocide and mass-rape, you make it sound like minor opinion-difference.

Anyone who's not a CPC slave knows that you're a 50-cent account.

this is not for your entertainment Hindu Cow Urine drinker

I am not a practising Hindu, just the way that Uighyr-mosque-destroyers are not Muslims!!!

Where were you when musques were turned into public toilets by China? Have any mosuqes in your hometown being rearragned by the same company?

Do you stilll claim/consider to be Muslim? Even after being involved in Uighyr persecution!!

I am not a practising Hindu, just the way that Uighyr-mosque-destroyers are not Muslims!!!

Where were you when musques were turned into public toilets by China? Have any mosuqes in your hometown being rearragned by the same company?

Do you stilll claim/consider to be Muslim? Even after being involved in Uighyr persecution!!

Hindu dog dont get too friendly with me or I will seriously mess up your day

the Chinese smashed the sh$t out of with battens only last year

You must be on the payroll of the Chinese.

Do you get paid an extra allowance every time a Muslims gets beaten up in Xinjiang? Or a Muslimah is forcefully married to a Han-Chinese. It is so diffcult to find Muslims in Pakistan.

Do you get paid an extra allowance every time a Muslims gets beaten up in Xinjiang? Or a Muslimah is forcefully married to a Han-Chinese. It is so diffcult to find Muslims in Pakistan.

you Indian dog

your time is limited stay quite or be punished

you Indian dog

your time is limited stay quite or be punished
Doggy was your mother when she concieved you!!

The fact that you presumed my religion shows how un-Islamic your parents must be. Your mother must be less Muslim than a Heera Mandi Mujra dancer. People like you are the true enemies of Islam!

Congratulations!!

they are peaceful people

Ughurs have lived in this region for 5,000 years? Are you kidding me? Learn some basic history before saying something you don't know. Ughurs were originated from Mongolia. Entered Xinjing 1000 years ago. 800 years later than the history of Hans presenting in Xinjiang

1686531645664.png

I think I can explain the whole story. On the day of the paper revolution, Chinese police brouhgt protesters(most are college students) to police offices and made records. Then let them leave. Most important part is: Ploice temporarily detained protesters cell phones. From the contact information in those cell phones, police can track who are the organizers of the color revolution. Who got paid from oversea organizations. Who is responsible for distributing the money.

This Uyghur girl must be at an important point of some main branches.

Last edited:
last week a spokesperson from China’s ministry for foreign affairs confirmed to the Economist magazine that Wayit had been sentenced on 25 March “for the crime of advocating extremism”.

May be she was having Quran app installed in her phone. That’s enough for the Chinese to brand her an extremist!
#NotJoking

May be she was having Quran app installed in her phone. That’s enough for the Chinese to brand her an extremist!
#NotJoking

Maybe? Read the article carefully and thoroughly. Even if what's alleged in the article is true, and that's a big IF coming from HRW, having Quran app installed would trigger a review, not criminal prosecution. The article clearly stated the list of activities that are actually regarded as extremism, and it requires something far beyond in possession of a Quran.

having Quran app installed would trigger a review
Why exactly installing the Quran app triggers a “review”?

The article clearly stated the list of activities that are actually regarded as extremism,

Yes the article does state it clearly:

for the presence of 50,000 known multimedia files that are used to flag what Beijing views as extremism with possession of the Quran enough to trigger a police interrogation,

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom