What's new

USA agreed to discuss troops pull out from Afghanistan with Taliban at Doha.

When people say that they want to dismantle Pakistani nukes just one question why do people think this is possible? Yes it is US wish to have a nuke free Pakistan but that is not in hands of USA and what I am pointing out is that there is no reason for USA to stay in Afghanistan.

There many members here who do not understand the power and strength of Pakistan like you do.

If america leaves afghaistan, this region will become war zone again and pakistan will not be unaffected from outfall out of it .

If US leaves, India leaves.

Pakistan will rule Afghanistan through Taliban.

Patriotism is a unique phenomenon.

Really? The embassy attacks? The attack on the USS Cole? Guess we didn't take them seriously. And no its not an inside job. Planted explosives, people would notice all those wires.

There is no doubt about it, also India is full of arse kissers.

Chalo ab mauja hi mauja.

Pakistan is full of genius minds

The Taliban protected Osama. They even said so. You do know the U.S. has military bases in Europe? Most of the fighting against ISIS is in Iraq and Syria. Not in Europe.

9/11 inside job is still embedded in your brain I see. Considering Osama has claimed he and his group did it in the name of Islam and protesting U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia.

Osama himself said he never worked with the Americans cause he considers us infidels. And the attacks on Americans shows that.

You can say all you want, but we know it was Osama and Al Qaida. Think of it as Osama's revenge for the cruise missile attacks on Osama's camps in 1998 in response to embassy bombings in Africa.

10houie.jpg

up-60HATTMFTO4B7SKC.jpeg

reagan-taliban-quote.jpg

Mossad spies in the States before 9/11 and taken in for questioning were specialized in:

The whole video from the start:

Last edited:
we are waiting for this moment from a very long time.india should worry about it and they have reasons.pakistan suffered from indian proxy.we remember all the bomb blasts inside pakistan specially attacks on karachi.a time will come when CIA wrap up all the ongoing operations inside afghanistan.RAw can't operate without intel.i hope i can see revenge.india have done lots of things,lots of attacks,they used talibans,they used uzbeks.this will end up on indian soil and not on pakistani soil.

we are waiting for this moment from a very long time.india should worry about it and they have reasons.pakistan suffered from indian proxy.we remember all the bomb blasts inside pakistan specially attacks on karachi.a time will come when CIA wrap up all the ongoing operations inside afghanistan.RAw can't operate without intel.i hope i can see revenge.india have done lots of things,lots of attacks,they used talibans,they used uzbeks.this will end up on indian soil and not on pakistani soil.

Agree. India's days in Afghanistan are numbered now. Pakistan would now start ruling Afghanistan again through Taliban like in the 1990s.

Agree. India's days in Afghanistan are numbered now. Pakistan would now start ruling Afghanistan again through Taliban like in the 1990s.

If history is any indicator, the only relation an Afghan had with a hindu was that of a hungry man with a knife and a cow.

I have been saying this to Indians: Just wait till the USA leaves Afghanistan for good. Everything will become very clear to you. Like that time when you were a little child, and tried to touch the hot stove but your parents pulled your hand back. Then you realized that it could have burned you, but even more important reality that you were there only because your parents allowed you there in the first place.

If history is any indicator, the only relation an Afghan had with a hindu was that of a hungry man with a knife and a cow.

I have been saying this to Indians: Just wait till the USA leaves Afghanistan for good. Everything will become very clear to you. Like that time when you were a little child, and tried to touch the hot stove but your parents pulled your hand back. Then you realized that it could have burned you, but even more important reality that you were there only because your parents allowed you there in the first place.

Fully agree.

On the lie that Osama supposedly took credit for 9/11, the lie revealed:

If I were a US policy maker, I would have advised to outsource the apprehensions about Afghanistan to Pak!!!! And, then pull the forces out....

When did the Taliban come to being? In the 1980s? Did they called themselves the Taliban?

Patriotism is a unique phenomenon.

There is no doubt about it, also India is full of arse kissers.

Look at demolition and see how much wires it takes to destroy a building of that size. People would have to do the limbo dance to go under it.

No we are just in point of view territory...

Bin Ladin had a wink wink enemy of my enemy is my friend relation with the CIA...

Afghan war doest really bother me from any point of view... At the end of it all... Afghan Taliban still survives.

Bin Laden wink wink refuses to work with infidels because wink wink he has money and wink wink doesn't believe working with Americans is a good thing.

When did the Taliban come to being? In the 1980s? Did they called themselves the Taliban?

Those are the Mujahideen later to form Taliban.

The same Mujahideen which were glorified in Hollywood movies
and the same Mujahideen which were glorified by the Americans.

Death of Osama Bin Laden. And no attacks on the U.S. by Al Qaeda. Haven't seen another 9/11 attacks like it.
Yes the most controvercial attacks in the history of world where attack on 2 buildings resulted in collapse of third building far away ...

Back
Top Bottom