What's new

US Trying to Destabilize India

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ There is a genuine people's movement in India, by the common man who is sick of curruption. Bringing in talk of the "foreign hand" is just another dirty trick by the congress government to discredit the men leading the movement. We can see that very well. It has absolutely nothing to do with "historical facts", "US meddling", and so on. There is no need to give credence to bullshit. Let them come up with something more substantial rather than dire dark hints.

And use your intelligence and tell me, what the F*** would the US gain by "destabilizing" India? Their corporations are the ones benefiting most from India's growing economy :crazy:

Again, when did I say the US is behind/supporting/responsible for the Anna Hazare protests?

^^ You've been saying that from the very beginning on this thread. What the devil does it mean when you say that I am "supporting the US government as opposed to my own"?

US Trying to Destabilize India
Congress hinted at an American hand behind Anna Hazare-led protests, asking why had the US spoken in favour of an agitation in the country for the first time since Independence. It urged the government to probe the angle of the hidden hand trying to destabilize the country.
[/B][/SIZE]

Its Conspiracy Theory time Guys..:yahoo: Let me try my version. I think ruling party has appointed "An Expert" from our North Western neighborhood as external consultant for drafting the above conspiracy theory to divert public attention. :cheesy: :azn:

I have one doubt. According to some theory US has already been successful in drawing the current government on its l@p. In case if that is true, why would it try to destabilize the government and the country. On the other hand if above conspiracy theory is true then it shows that Indian government has b@lls to reject US offer and not being a l@pd0g unlike some other countries. :undecided:

^^ Excellent post Kadamba. The same person will peddle both conspiracy theories at different points in time, depending on his convenience!

^^ You've been saying that from the very beginning on this thread. What the devil does it mean when you say that I am "supporting the US government as opposed to my own"?

Again, quote me my post where I explicitly said that the US is (definitely) behind/supporting/responsible for the Anna Hazare protests.

The old man need to stop doing unnecessary thinks, this kind protests will destabilize India, Internal stability key to Economic Growth.

You dont know rat a@# about whats going on here and you are giving statements on the subject lol.So you want anna to stop and looter congress to go on as usual scamming india ....even know how corrupt this party is ? even we only know about the ones that came out in the open god know how many more scams are still buried under manmohans stinky ***.

the only foreign hand that congress should be really worrying about belongs to this italian waitress:

lQPRJ.jpg

Rollindays:

Oh, stop this nonsense nitpicking.

You call me a bootlicker just because I refuse to believe in the lies peddled by the government. That is unacceptable.

And you assume automatically that the government statement is accurate, and you berate me for "supporting the US against my government". I don't need to hunt out your posts and quote them. Scroll back yourself.

Rollindays:

You call me a bootlicker just because I refuse to believe in the lies peddled by the government. That is unacceptable.

And you assume automatically that the government statement is accurate, and you berate me for "supporting the US against my government". I don't need to hunt out your posts and quote them. Scroll back yourself.

I called you a US bootlicker because you refused to accept the fact there could even be a possibility that the US was behind this, that the US could ever want to destabilize India; I never said that the US is behind any of this. If you cannot comprehend the differences between these two statements, I suggest you read them more carefully, & then get back to me when you understand them.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I know a lot of Indian members here are Anti-Congress, pro-BJP supporters. Don't let the fact that the Congress is making these statements cloud your judgment.

Rollindays:

A very general statement was issued by the PM & a more clear (if silly) statement was issued by a congress party member. Nothing here worth discussing (Rashid Alvi's statement is worth a few laughs though)

Rollindays:

:crazy:

Anything is possible someday, given some situation. It is possible that China may want to "destabilize" Pakistan. It is possible that Pakistan may want to "stabilize" Iraq.

In the current situation, what the congress is dishing out is a load of horseshit. There is no possibility that the US is behind the current protests, I still stand by that. There is a possibility that the US might want to destabilize India given a certain situation, a certain timeline. But that is not relevant to the current scenario in any way.

And as regards Congress-BJP, why, all these days the gentle sardar Manmohan Singh was supposed to be pro-US, and a lot of you used to unfairly call him a "puppet".

I am politically neutral, and I can see that this is a bundle of horseshit. Just because the congress serves horseshit, doesn't mean I accept it and start blaming the US.

Anyway guys, look at the comments in the Times of India article where this news appeared. I am so happy that Indians have wisened up - the government will understand real quick, that there is no way they can make nonsense statements about "foreign hand" and get away with it. This is not the 1970s anymore.

And in future, let them remember - even if there is a "foreign hand", it is the government's fault for having allowed that "foreign hand" to take root. Why did we vote you in, so that you sleep over the job and allow "foreign hand" to come and meddle here?

Anywhere the US makes freinds or contacts they interfere and put their nose where it is not wanted

I called you a US bootlicker because you refused to accept the fact there could even be a possibility that the US was behind this, that the US could ever want to destabilize India; I never said that the US is behind any of this. If you cannot comprehend the differences between these two statements, I suggest you read them more carefully, & then get back to me when you understand them.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

I know a lot of Indian members here are Anti-Congress, pro-BJP supporters. Don't let the fact that the Congress is making these statements cloud your judgment.

Sir congress sold our food security to american corporation monsanto if you want to know more please google you will know.This party has fucked us for eternity.....who needs USA when we have congrASS.....the hate towards this party is justified..... where was this "honest" PM when hundreds and thousands of our farmers were being killed by american monsanto? where is the italian lady now when the whole country is on the street? have not heard a single statement from the italian bi#$$ till now.

Anyway guys, look at the comments in the Times of India article where this news appeared. I am so happy that Indians have wisened up - the government will understand real quick, that there is no way they can make nonsense statements about "foreign hand" and get away with it. This is not the 1970s anymore.

And in future, let them remember - even if there is a "foreign hand", it is the government's fault for having allowed that "foreign hand" to take root. Why did we vote you in, so that you sleep over the job and allow "foreign hand" to come and meddle here?

Again, you are underestimating the motives of the people who made those comments. Most of those people are ardent BJP supporters, extremely anti-Congress. If the BJP had been power & made this statement, you wouldn't be hearing those kind of comments from most of those people. A lot of Indians hate the Congress as well because they think they are Muslim apologists & too 'soft' on them, because they are opposed to BJP or people like Narendra Modi, who they see as champions of Hindu rights.

Secondly, there can be no "foreign hand" when it comes to the US, even though David Headley was a CIA agent at the center of 26/11; but when it comes to Pakistan on 26/11, or Bangladesh for this year's Mumbai attacks, there are plenty of "foreign hands" in those cases.

Here are some comments from the Times of India article. There are 1500+ comments. And remember, these are the common Indian public who are posting these comments in droves:

Indian (earth)
I think there is a foreign hand in Congress Anybody want to guess who is that?

surinder (Mumbai) replies to Ramdas Divgi
Digvijay has not made a fool of himself....he was born that way!

abhionline1234 (Hyderabad)
Thank God they didnt Blame the Aliens or their support or Anna!!

shauriu (India)
Italian Hand is Ok but not an American Hand :)

Ramdas Divgi (Goa)
By hook or crook the govt wants to disgrace Anna. Earlier they let loose Digvijay Singh on him, who himself made a fool of himself

StopThinkAct (New York via Mumbai)
So why is Sonia Gandhi getting her surgery done in the US then? What an ignorant moron this Alvi fellow is.

Saurabh (India)
Congress is now intellectually bankrupt

pradeep.bhati (Delhi)
Ashamed to say that this is the intellectual level of our ruling party... Shame on us for putting you in power... Sometimes its better to shut your mouth if you don't know what to say...

ShwetaM (India)
I think there's an alien hand involved. Perhaps someone from Mars. You should probe that angle Mr. Alvi.

RS (Bangalore)
Reading this statement makes me feel like that there are a bunch of monkeys with donkey's brain rulling as GOVT. I am surprise they didn't say an alien from other planet is behind this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom