What's new

US Trying to Destabilize India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congress has been EXPOSED....
They keep on doing self goal ...after self goal.. Tihar, then release and then US . Surely the Jan lokpal is not far...
Where is that mouse called Kapil Sibbal....!!!
Congress deviated from the earlier agreement after Jantar MAnter ...

Really.... so next time be careful... or i pray some thing worst for you???? :angry:

Seriously, i never heard of the dude name ANNA :cheesy:

Is it English Anna or hindi Anna?
its neither English,Hindi nor Madrasi ANNA.
Its Marathi ANNA..........now Hindustani ANNA

Don't be stupid; Anna Hazare has 100% Indian support not just in Delhi but all over the nation. For once, watch a TV report before posting nonsense.

Congress is the worst shytebag we have. Ya know, if this was US hand, even then we'd support it to defeat this dirty hand that Congress has kept on us ever since independence.

I personally feel there must be a consensus between the Democratically elected Govt. of India and Anna's team. I hope the issue will be resolved as early as possible.
Regarding the statements issued by the US, Who the hell is the US to teach India about democratic and peaceful protests. As India had 100 years of history in dealing and doing peaceful protests regarding the issues right from Independence to Jan Lok pal bill.

Regarding the conspiracy theories of destabilizing India I firmly believe some external forces including US are trying to destabilize India.

I personally feel there must be a consensus between the Democratically elected Govt. of India and Anna's team. I hope the issue will be resolved as early as possible.
Regarding the statements issued by the US, Who the hell is the US to teach India about democratic and peaceful protests. As India had 100 years of history in dealing and doing peaceful protests regarding the issues right from Independence to Jan Lok pal bill.

Regarding the conspiracy theories of destabilizing India I firmly believe some external forces including US are trying to destabilize India.

All the countries in the region need to tell the evil US to get out of our region and we can all hopefully resolve our issues peacefully

All the countries in the region need to tell the evil US to get out of our region and we can all hopefully resolve our issues peacefully

I don't think that is possible.

Just give a smile and ignore them when they step out of line!

US Trying to Destabilize India

We will buy a stabilizer soon.:moil:

typical congress ke chamche.
Yes, this messenger is a Congress ka chamcha, BJP ka chamcha, Communists ka chamcha, Maoists ka chamcha and sometimes even Pakistan ka chamcha, all depending on which forum one is in, on which topic one is discussing and of course who is listening.

Now, how about addressing the message. Ah, never mind. It's beyond you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom