What's new

US Trying to Destabilize India

Status
Not open for further replies.
If US is behind all this, how come the same Congress Party and its PM praises the US all the time!

Remember the statement to Bush by Manmohan?

Yes, I don't need to answer that, because the current regime has 17% approval rating inside Pakistan.

Who says that? Just because Pakistanis criticize the US drone strikes does not mean Pakistan blames the US for all the problems in the world, or India or Israel. Those are separate things.

Why shouldn't I count it? It is a spontaneous movement by people from all over Pakistan, that rattled the current Pakistan government & pressured it.

You certainly can count it.

By same logic Anna Hazare who is apolitical filled up a yawning gap for leadership in India against Corruption and the Govt. of India rattled is saying stupid things about Anna(like support from outside) to malign his reputation.A common concerned citizen((like banglorean) knows this very well as the movement is happening all around him 24x7 on TV,on roads,in neighbourhood parks.
So he rejected this statement by the govt. and you linked him(and all sane Indian minds) to bootlicking USA with some weird logic that USA did that to Pakistan so India is next.

Sir Pakistanis let it happen to Pakistan because you didnt have Spontaneous,apolitical Anna hazare like movements but you kept sitting and blaming the leaders and zionists.

Go figure.

Personally, I could care less what happens in the world's largest "democracy". However, I am shocked to observe that ISI hasn't been blamed yet.

Personally, I could care less what happens in the world's largest "democracy". However, I am shocked to observe that ISI hasn't been blamed yet.
ISI only blamed for terrorism.

And you were just accusing us of conspiracy theories?! :lol:

Conspiracy is now every where, this thread is an example.

I am not accusing you but India is behind Mehran attack to flood to Karachi unrest to BLA to dam in Afghanistan to water shortage to match fixing to Commonwealth flag bearing hoax,,,, everything have been exercised by you. Some member even accused India for earthquake. What more conspiracy do you need?

Conspiracy is now every where, this thread is an example.

I am not accusing you but India is behind Mehran attack to flood to Karachi unrest to BLA to dam in Afghanistan to water shortage to match fixing to Commonwealth flag bearing hoax,,,, everything have been exercised by you. Some member even accused India for earthquake. What more conspiracy do you need?

a hindu indian speaking the truth for once.... absolutely shocking!!!!

You have seen nothing of me than! More you see this Hindu Indian's post more you learn how to speak truth. :) Thanks you like the conspiracy list anyway.

Shocking indeed..How come a hindu who is supposed to be evil and treacherous is speaking truth..

First US is using us as second fiddle to destabilize China and...Pakistan. Now US is destabilizing India? Wow, China is finished already? Perhaps Congress should fix what is broken before it decides to lecture US.

the TRUTH I was referring to was what Kinetic had stated. Which is that India is behind BLA, building dams to Pakistan's water access and behind Mehran bombing... So thank you for finally agreeing with the rest of the Pakistanis on this board had been saying all along

hahahahaha..have another look at his post.

It seems now that Congress is also mastering conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom