What's new

US Trying to Destabilize India

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is now a credible threat. In the past, Angola and Mozambique were also aligned with the USSR. The US couldn't care less. In the 70's and 80's India was far less important than Angola and Mozambique.

Russia did survive for decades. It just fell later. Now it is doing well. 1 failure per century is pretty acceptable. India hasn't gone to a century yet.

Off Topic::: I wont comment on your Post...

@Topic: The congress blames Anna as USA agent (He is getting support from USA). The same Kongress was Targetted by Communists (Indian communists) as American agent...

Pakistani brothers are angry over USA and believe that "Evil" USA is behind all problems.. They are supporting Kongress (The same party who break bangladesh from them) to oppose USA...

Chinese member us poking their nose against USA, the same country who helped them (via Israel) to counter "Evil" USSR.
Human nature is amazing...

Getting back to the topic you clearly diverted with your profane language (don't worry, I won't report you for it), all I stated was that it was a very real possibility that the US was behind these Anna Hazare uprising. But you are not even willing to look at that possibility, which shows your bootlicking for the US, acting more American than even the Americans themselves. Well done!

How many times do I have to drum it into your head that we Indians are not willing to trust the current government at face value, on this Anna Hazare issue?

I am not willing to look at that possibility unless I am given more tangible proof. I can't make it simpler than this. If you persist in calling this "bootlicking", you are showing up your own conspiracy-ridden Pakistani mentality, which is what I was referring to from the start.

People in India have matured a lot in the last few years. Riots did not break out after the 26/11 attack on Mumbai by Kasab & other terrorists...riots did not break out after recent bomb blast. So this is a peaceful protest & the politicians & other corrupt people are trying desperately to stall it & just pointing fingers randomly..

I also see the riots lol more like peaceful protests as a positive thing. Look India achieved Independence with peaceful civil disobedience. It shows we can achieve a lot with non violent measures. The world wants to see a strong democractic India. It is a positive spin for democracy in the world. Corruption is eating away the heart and soul of our society and it has so stop. Our cries for help have fallen on deaf ears ebecause the politicans who we elected, choose to ignore it while they engage in massive scandals. Hell, even CWG right after 2G scandal was fresh. That means folks in higher power don;t have any fear of getting caught thats why they act in such a manner. It s time to punish these scumbags, and the more they put Anna down, then more Public anger and whiplash is going to forment. People have genuine grievances and there is no action being taken to correct it. I tried to buy some land, and I had to pay numerous ppl just to get a bloody signature. This is democracy? Keep it, I rather live under dictatorship then as long it is corruption free

@Topic: The congress blames Anna as USA agent (He is getting support from USA). The same Kongress was Targetted by Communists (Indian communists) as American agent...

Pakistani brothers are angry over USA and believe that "Evil" USA is behind all problems.. They are supporting Kongress (The same party who break bangladesh from them) to oppose USA...

Chinese member us poking their nose against USA, the same country who helped them (via Israel) to counter "Evil" USSR.

Indians supporting the nation (over their own government) who supported Pakistan in the 1971 war against India. Yes human nature is amazing.

Who is getting enraged, you or me? The use of profane language like you are, with all the f**ks isn't helping matters. But what can I expect from a bootlicker like you, who lets an American, who causes deaths of 4000 Indians, & 558,125 injuries in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh let go without any consequences. Bootlicking at its finest! America is proud of people like you, who needs an American when they've got a bootlicker Indian like you?

WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT INDIA?

i don't know about anna hajare but have a doubt on bhushans ...

Indians supporting the nation (over their own government) who supported Pakistan in the 1971 war against India. Yes human nature is amazing.

"Supporting the nation"? See, this is what I mean about one of the features of Pakistaniyat - "conspiracy theories and finger pointing without proof becomes the right explanation automatically".

I also see the riots lol more like peaceful protests as a positive thing. Look India achieved Independence with peaceful civil disobedience. It shows we can achieve a lot with non violent measures. The world wants to see a strong democractic India. It is a positive spin for democracy in the world. Corruption is eating away the heart and soul of our society and it has so stop. Our cries for help have fallen on deaf ears ebecause the politicans who we elected, choose to ignore it while they engage in massive scandals. Hell, even CWG right after 2G scandal was fresh. That means folks in higher power don;t have any fear of getting caught thats why they act in such a manner. It s time to punish these scumbags, and the more they put Anna down, then more Public anger and whiplash is going to forment. People have genuine grievances and there is no action being taken to correct it. I tried to buy some land, and I had to pay numerous ppl just to get a bloody signature. This is democracy? Keep it, I rather live under dictatorship then as long it is corruption free

Yes, we need to something about it & it is high time we did it. Like I had written in an different thread, ...Taking & giving bribes have become a way of life...think of anything...buying a house...starting a business venture...getting admission in an educational institution..pick anything...you always keep some money aside for miscellaneous expenses (read: giving bribes)...

"Supporting the nation"? See, this is what I mean about one of the features of Pakistaniyat - "conspiracy theories and finger pointing without proof becomes the right explanation automatically".

I suggest you read this:

1971 War: How the US tried to corner India

I know you consider historical facts as conspiracy theories, but please, stop it with your bootlicking of the US. Next thing you will tell me is that the Holocaust or 9/11 was a conspiracy theory.

^^ As long as Pakistanis like you keep finger pointing at the US, Israel and India for every ill that the world faces, your nation will continue to be a thoroughly useless snakepit of terrorism and Jihadi violence. But hey, thats what your country was destined for. "Terror central", "International migraine", etc. etc. etc. - wow, just lovely to be a Pakistani in today's world, eh?

Oh, wait - shameless people like you pretend to be Indians in the US so that people don't suspect that you'll blow yourselves up. Ugh!

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I suggest you read this:

1971 War: How the US tried to corner India

I know you consider historical facts as conspiracy theories, but please, stop it with your bootlicking of the US. Next thing you will tell me is that the Holocaust or 9/11 was a conspiracy theory.

Of course I know that, you Pakistani.

My point was, how do you know that the US is trying to "destabilize India" today? Is there any proof?

We are not infected with Pakistaniyat here, and we don't believe everything our government tells us against the "big bad foreign hand". No wonder your country is going to self-destruct soon, with mentality like yours, always externalizing the problem.

^^ As long as Pakistanis like you keep finger pointing at the US, Israel and India for every ill that the world faces, your nation will continue to be a thoroughly useless snakepit of terrorism and Jihadi violence. But hey, thats what your country was destined for. "Terror central", "International migraine", etc. etc. etc. - wow, just lovely to be a Pakistani in today's world, eh?

Agai, it is not just Pakistan that is saying this, but the rest of the world as well. I know you are blinded by your bootlicking of the US, but it is clouding your judgment, refusing to look at the current world realities. No one is pointing a finger at anyone, I gave you historical facts of what the US has done to other countries in the past in terms of instigating protests, yet you are the one that dismisses historical facts as conspiracy theories.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

My point was, how do you know that the US is trying to "destabilize India" today? Is there any proof?

Your PM said that, he was brought into power by your people. I'm sure he has ample evidence for making this claim. He wouldn't make such a strong statement like that without any proof. You should ask him instead of me.

We are not infected with Pakistaniyat here, and we don't believe everything our government tells us against the "big bad foreign hand". No wonder your country is going to self-destruct soon, with mentality like yours, always externalizing the problem.

You're acting as if Pakistanis believe everything their government says, which is why the current government has a 17% approval rating, which is why the previous former civilian government of Musharraf was made to step down by the people. You are seriously brainwashed, don't start telling me that was a conspiracy theory as well, that Musharraf didn't really step down.

^^ There is a genuine people's movement in India, by the common man who is sick of curruption. Bringing in talk of the "foreign hand" is just another dirty trick by the congress government to discredit the men leading the movement. We can see that very well. It has absolutely nothing to do with "historical facts", "US meddling", and so on. There is no need to give credence to bullshit. Let them come up with something more substantial rather than dire dark hints.

And use your intelligence and tell me, what the F*** would the US gain by "destabilizing" India? Their corporations are the ones benefiting most from India's growing economy :crazy:

Congress bbauuklaahhhh gayi hai...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom