What's new

US Trying to Destabilize India

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, shut the F*** up. Explain how we're acting "more American than American"? We don't believe the current government, we don't trust it. We demand proof of any accusation that they throw. So how the F*** is that acting "more American than American"? Is your IQ that low, or is it just the Pakistaniyat that is showing?

And talking of bootlicking, it is amusing that the nation which continues to be used as toilet paper by the West, has the temerity to talk about India's record. Name one camp that India joined, name one base that India allowed any nation to set up? How the F*** is it "bootlicking" the Soviets?

Your Pakistani mentality cannot see beyond "bootlicking", that is the only reality here.

:))) Your frustration shows that now you are unable to abosrb the truth about Indian mentality that is happy over US interference recently BUT the same Bharatis had been telling us the same in our affairs.

Now imagine if we start using the F###k word for you out of frustration how it will sound lolzzz

anyway its your country and we have no issue with if US intefere or not there BUT spare Pakistan of your blame game for statement of your bharati leaders

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

rollindays:

Pakistanis didn't infiltrate, Pakistaniyat did - I accept that.

:) dont you think its an excuse to accept the reality that your leaders are smelling something about US (Wrong or right that is another issue) BUT coming up with facepalms ???

^^
Jana: With reporters like you, no wonder the Pakistani national consciousness is so messed up.

Is there any proof of "US interference"? One loose and cryptic statement by a desperate Cogress pushed to a corner, and the great minds of Pakistan start talking about "bootlicking"?!

^^
Jana: With reporters like you, no wonder the Pakistani national consciousness is so messed up.

With thousands of people who love Likes of Godse for killing Gandhi the Indian National consciousness is far worst.

on the other hand your resorting to personal attacks shows you have no solid argument

Is there any proof of "US interference"? One loose and cryptic statement by a desperate Cogress pushed to a corner, and the great minds of Pakistan start talking about "bootlicking"?!

Ask your rulers for the answer who made this statement. The onus is not on us

^^ Agree, the onus is not on you - never said that, did I? What I'm talking about is some "great Pakistani minds" on this forum...

So how the F*** is that acting "more American than American"?

The fact that you believe that there is no way the US would ever want to destabilize India shows that you put the US pretty much free of blame of everything, even if it means having loyalty for it over your own country.

Is your IQ that low, or is it just the Pakistaniyat that is showing?

What does this have to do with my IQ?

And talking of bootlicking, it is amusing that the nation which continues to be used as toilet paper by the West, has the temerity to talk about India's record.

India's bootlicking comes when Warren Anderson, the person who was responsible for the deaths of 4000 Indians, & 558,125 injuries in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh was let go without any consequences. Bootlicking is when David Headley, a CIA agent responsible for the Mumbai attacks, did not result in any actions against the US. Bootlicking is when Tahawwur Rana was acquitted by the Chicago courts, without India being able to do anything about it. India has been used as toilet paper time & time again in its history by smaller nations, despite India having the second largest population in the world.

Name one camp that India joined, name one base that India allowed any nation to set up? How the F*** is it "bootlicking" the Soviets?

What base has Pakistan allowed any nation to set up?

True. However, that does not mean it could destabilize India and derail its progress. What if a riot breaks out? FDI will flee India. This isn't China where you can't uproot factories, roads and ports. What does a call center need? A few computers and English speakers. Philippines is just as good but was unattractive because of political instability. What if India loses its advantage?

You have to understand that today, there are very few countries immune to a US backed coup. China and Russia have lasted decades against the US regime. Can India?

Below_freezing:

Your statement would have made some sense if it hadn't been so full of inaccurate and illogical fallacies.

For a start, keep the call center crap aside and do some research on the percentage contributed by "call centers" to the economy.

Secondly, understand that Russia did NOT survive for "decades against the US regime".

Thirdly, just tell me - when India was nominally aligned against the US in the cold war and they couldn't/didn't "finish India" as you put it, what makes you think they can/will try to "finish India" now? :crazy:

Ha ha..

The only ' foreign' hand in India is that which the Congress Party bears as its party symbol.
And she has conveniently disappeared in the US of A leaving the running of the government to arrogant autocratic despots like Chiddi, Sibbal and Mukherjee who think they own the nation and is their personal fiefdom.

And needless to say, this caboodle is headed by a befuddled lame-duck PM who doesn't know whether he's coming or going! Jeeez! :taz:

The fact that you believe that there is no way the US would ever want to destabilize India shows that you put the US pretty much free of blame of everything, even if it means having loyalty for it over your own country.

What does this have to do with my IQ?

It does, and your latest answer makes it all the more relevant.

Whether the US will want to "destabilize" India or not is a different question - we like to see some more proof from our government, whom we do not entirely trust, instead of empty words. It needs some IQ to understand this instead of howling about "being more American than American", that's where your IQ matters.

More than IQ, I'm beginning to think that it is your Pakistaniyat - a state of mind where conspiracies without proof are more real than reality, where everyone is out to get you, and where reasonable expectations of proof are called "bootlicking".

Now go back and wait for the next round of drone attacks to kill the next few dozens of Pakistanis, and gnash your teeth in impotent rage. Toilet paper indeed.

Below_freezing:

Your statement would have made some sense if it hadn't been so full of inaccurate and illogical fallacies.

For a start, keep the call center crap aside and do some research on the percentage contributed by "call centers" to the economy.

Secondly, understand that Russia did NOT survive for "decades against the US regime".

Thirdly, just tell me - when India was nominally aligned against the US in the cold war and they couldn't/didn't "finish India" as you put it, what makes you think they can/will try to "finish India" now? :crazy:

India is now a credible threat. In the past, Angola and Mozambique were also aligned with the USSR. The US couldn't care less. In the 70's and 80's India was far less important than Angola and Mozambique.

Russia did survive for decades. It just fell later. Now it is doing well. 1 failure per century is pretty acceptable. India hasn't gone to a century yet.

True. However, that does not mean it could destabilize India and derail its progress. What if a riot breaks out? FDI will flee India. This isn't China where you can't uproot factories, roads and ports. What does a call center need? A few computers and English speakers. Philippines is just as good but was unattractive because of political instability. What if India loses its advantage?

You have to understand that today, there are very few countries immune to a US backed coup. China and Russia have lasted decades against the US regime. Can India?

People in India have matured a lot in the last few years. Riots did not break out after the 26/11 attack on Mumbai by Kasab & other terrorists...riots did not break out after recent bomb blast. So this is a peaceful protest & the politicians & other corrupt people are trying desperately to stall it & just pointing fingers randomly..

Look ....seriously take a look with your own eyes and mind. Think about the actions and statements being made by CON-gress. They are blaming everyone except themselves. Accept responibility. These actions show an immature attitude and shows why ANNA's fight is crucial. We all need to make sacrifices, and Old Anna is doing his part. Did anyone notice a member of his entourage was show dead with a silencer. She was an RTI activist and I wonder what she stumbled upon? Maybe some other gov;t corruption scandal? God fuk the gov;t and help the Indian ppl.

India is now a credible threat. In the past, Angola and Mozambique were also aligned with the USSR. The US couldn't care less. In the 70's and 80's India was far less important than Angola and Mozambique.

Russia did survive for decades. It just fell later. Now it is doing well. 1 failure per century is pretty acceptable. India hasn't gone to a century yet.

India a credible threat? Not at all - neither is India a "credible threat", nor is China. I can't see any country that is a "Credible threat" to the US at the moment.

And anyway, even if one were to accept the hypothesis that the US might want to "destabilize" India, we need our government (which we do not trust completely now, given the current issues) to give us some proof, instead of the old 1980s canard of "foreign hand".

it is very plain to anyone following Indian news, that the current Congress government is pushed into a corner on anti-corruption bill, and they have been making one idiotic statement after another. This is just the latest in a long line of such statements.

Whether the US will want to "destabilize" India or not is a different question - we like to see some more proof from our government, whom we do not entirely trust, instead of empty words. It needs some IQ to understand this instead of howling about "being more American than American", that's where your IQ matters.

More than IQ, I'm beginning to think that it is your Pakistaniyat - a state of mind where conspiracies without proof are more real than reality, where everyone is out to get you, and where reasonable expectations of proof are called "bootlicking".

Getting back to the topic you clearly diverted with your profane language (don't worry, I won't report you for it), all I stated was that it was a very real possibility that the US was behind these Anna Hazare uprising. But you are not even willing to look at that possibility, which shows your bootlicking for the US, acting more American than even the Americans themselves. Well done!

Now go back and wait for the next round of drone attacks to kill the next few dozens of Pakistanis, and gnash your teeth in impotent rage. Toilet paper indeed.

Who is getting enraged, you or me? The use of profane language like you are, with all the f**ks isn't helping matters. But what can I expect from a bootlicker like you, who lets an American, who causes deaths of 4000 Indians, & 558,125 injuries in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh let go without any consequences. Bootlicking at its finest! America is proud of people like you, who needs an American when they've got a bootlicker Indian like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom