What's new

US Planning to Snatch Pakistan's Nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is not late neither irrelevant-- You are answering very selectively might be suffering from the ostrich syndrome. The last line of my argument was very critical.
It is too late and irrelevant, because Pakistan's Khushab complex is coming online and nuclear weapons production is increasing manifold. The majority of the investment has already been made.
Now do you want that ?

Now don't answer with mere rhetoric.
I simply do not see any parallels between North Korea and Pakistan. Just because you claim that Pakistan will become North Korea does not mean it will.

You will have to justify your claims with facts. I understand that one of your arguments is 'economic sanctions against Pakistan by the West', but I see no reason for the West to do so and destabilize Pakistan and put its massive nuclear infrastructure at risk (again, the more weapons and more infrastructure, the stronger the reason for the West to not destabilize Pakistan).

So unless you can offer some factual justification of your claims of Pakistan becoming North Korea, I have to take your comments as a fanciful hypothesis.

Khusab is "coming" online and India has been having nearly 16 reactors producing material since last 2 decades.You are naive AM
You nailed it bro. Apart from that we already have nuclear treaties with 9 countries so nuclear fuel won't be any problem and we recently have found a huge reserves in AP.

What 'CHIC Designs'? I suspect you are simply regurgitating the comments of someone else.

Please provide justification and proper explanations for your comments.

At the moment, by simply regurgitating someone elses comments without really understanding them or understanding whether they are even justified, your posts are incomprehensible.
Ok will post from nuclear note book when i get near a PC

The fact, is whether it has been earned or not, the region needs parity, for its own stability. A partial policy will result in an unstable region, which is the US's loss, & everyone else loss. Whether Pakistan merits it or not is another matter. Some might argue that Pakistan can never 'deserve' parity with India as it has 1/7th of its population, & 1/5th of its land area.

That is a fair point.

However, as long as stability is maintained, parity need not be a requisite.

Although, this is one competition I would not like India to win, what makes you thing that India cannot catch up with Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal build up. Remember India is much bigger economy and more resourceful as compared to Pakistan

I just made a point about Pakistan's current capabilities - whether India catches up or not is irrelevant.

Pakistan's deterrent does not become minimized because India decides to produce '2 million warheads'. So long as Pakistan can inflict massive damage on India with its own nuclear arsenal, and so long as Pakistan can threaten to inflict massive damage on the global economy through targeting the Gulf oil infrastructure, Israel, India, Pakistan has a reasonable deterrent against the much superior West.

But as I pointed out, let alone 'give up nuclear weapons', Pakistan is not even considering a halt to its weapons expansion process, given the facilities coming online at Khushab. So your arguments are too late and irrelevant at this point.

If Pakistan doesn’t considering halting its nuke weapons expansion process, I am sure Pakistan is going to become an International pariah. This will alienate the common man from the political establishment help gravitate him/her towards the Jihadi groups. In short, nuke weapon expansion would be suicidal for Pakistan.

Which means what in terms of our current discussion?
You will not be able to produce any more fissile material .India wants the date at 2014.I thought khusab will be completely in operation from 2013 onwards.by the Pakistan does not posess a tested plutonium based nuke yet.Without a design how are you guys already posessing plutonium warheads

It is too late and irrelevant, because Pakistan's Khushab complex is coming online and nuclear weapons production is increasing manifold. The majority of the investment has already been made.

I simply do not see any parallels between North Korea and Pakistan. Just because you claim that Pakistan will become North Korea does not mean it will.

You will have to justify your claims with facts. I understand that one of your arguments is 'economic sanctions against Pakistan by the West', but I see no reason for the West to do so and destabilize Pakistan and put its massive nuclear infrastructure at risk (again, the more weapons and more infrastructure, the stronger the reason for the West to not destabilize Pakistan).

So unless you can offer some factual justification of your claims of Pakistan becoming North Korea, I have to take your comments as a fanciful hypothesis.

All the recent news and provocative statements which are coming from west are very much indicative of the things to come. You should revisit my post in the thread about FMCT. Economic sanctions are very much on the table. And the regular drone attack and regular violation of pakistan's sovereignty are very much in line of US policy. Don't forget about the extensive network inside Pakistan. They also rejected your plea of evacuating the air base.
Being the non NATO most important ally you are being the most sanctioned one and if you dare to show the eyes to them economic sanction along with global isolation will be imposed. And that is the case with N.Korea. Now tell me how will u be you different from N.Korea ?

Khusab is "coming" online and India has been having nearly 16 reactors producing material since last 2 decades.You are naive AM

you are mistaken my friend. Out of 16, 9 are monitored by IAEA and fissible material is removed from them under IAEA watchdog !!!

In a war scenario -- who will stop US and Israel to use nuclear weapons as a first choice weapons ?

AM is assuming that pakistan will use her nukes first which is a fallacy especially if you deal with countries like Israel and US.

You will not be able to produce any more fissile material .India wants the date at 2014.I thought khusab will be completely in operation from 2013 onwards.by the Pakistan does not posess a tested plutonium based nuke yet.Without a design how are you guys already posessing plutonium warheads

Pakistan is not joining the FMCT in its current form. At the moment the '2014' date means nothing in terms of Pakistan stopping fissile material production, and, as you pointed out, with all 4 reactors becoming operational close to 2014, it is extremely unlikely that Pakistan is going to become part of the FMCT by 2014.

And while Pakistan may not have 'hot tested a Plutonium warhead', they are certainly comfortable enough with their designs and data to invest in four Plutonium production reactors and the associated infrastructure.

you are mistaken my friend. Out of 16, 9 are monitored by IAEA and fissible material is removed from them under IAEA watchdog !!!

actually we have 22 reactors out of which 14 are under IAEA safeguards and rest are for military purpose.

relax Indians,the pakistanis are nowhere near India in nuclear weapons.They made a switch from Uranium based nukes to plutonium that is no ordinary swap and after the taliban and abbottabad raid , pakistani nukes are not solely india's problen problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom