What's new

🤣US offers Vietnam F-16 fighters ‘to sabotage peace, stability’🤣

emmm.......

Perhaps Indians were deeply impressed with the F-16 in 2019. :lol:
Cope....
images (9).jpeg

Where's China's planes I wonder?

I feel sorry for all those US soldiers who died in Vietnam ........for nothing!!!

I feel sorry for all those US soldiers who died in Vietnam ........for nothing!!!
The US was misguided they wanted to contain China, they wanted to stop the spread of communism from China into Southeast Asia. But communist Vietnam fears communist Chinese more.
I think there are 2 options for us Viets.
We remain subversive to the Chinese in the next 1,000 years.
Or we can get rid off China strangulation. we reestablish the indochinese union. Peaceful means of course. No violence. After that we rename the union to “China southern” 南航. Back in the days of Nguyen imperial dynasty. Although I don’t know if Ccp is happy.

Too Little - Too Late - China has the far east sewn up - read "The Fire Of The Dragon"

another important reason is that Vietnam needs high tech investments from the US while its population is still young. Vietnam knows very well that they cannot be rich without a good relationship with the US. China did it in 1972 before the Vietnam war ended and now it's Vietnam's turn.

To be frank F16 is a lousy fighter today, unless we talk about F16V.

JF17 is beat all F16 except the F16V variant.

US originally intend to retire all F16 2025 but F35 production problems force US to drop this plan.

To be frank F16 is a lousy fighter today, unless we talk about F16V.

JF17 is beat all F16 except the F16V variant.

US originally intend to retire all F16 2025 but F35 production problems force US to drop this plan.

Say that in front of any air force pilot they will kill you on the spot. Even the 52 version is still more advanced than most what's currently flying in the sky.

LOL JF17 beat the F-16. Good one mate. This is why you commie live in a parallel reality.

Meanwhile the F-16 have 76-1 k/d ratio. Proven and reliable. Unlike Chinese made crap.

Say that in front of any air force pilot they will kill you on the spot. Even the 52 version is still more advanced than most what's currently flying in the sky.

LOL JF17 beat the F-16. Good one mate. This is why you commie live in a parallel reality.

Meanwhile the F-16 have 76-1 k/d ratio. Proven and reliable. Unlike Chinese made crap.
The reason is JF17C has KLJ-7 AESA phase array.

The earlier generation of F16 uses PESA AN/APG-68.

The reason is JF17C has KLJ-7 AESA phase array.

The earlier generation of F16 uses PESA AN/APG-68.

Are Upgrade a foreign concept to the Chinese?

Also if you read the article. You would know that JF-17 being sold to Myanmar used Chinese Avionics. To put it simply the Tatmadaw claimed that it's crap.

Someone is angy....

Back
Top Bottom