What's new

🤣US offers Vietnam F-16 fighters ‘to sabotage peace, stability’🤣

From what I know,Vietnam has worse relations with China right now.

What you know is from Western media only. It is totally different to the reality.

General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong (top leader) visited China in November 2022 and was warmly welcomed by Mr. Xi. German's Chancellor Scholz visited China almost at the same time, but was treated relatively bad.

Earlier this year, US FM Blinken visited Vietnam and invited Mr. Trong to visit the US, but he de facto declined.

Just few days after Blinken's visit, then comes the unrest in Highland by ethnic minorities, which killed 9 government officials and policemen. During his visit, Blinken met with some representative of those people. We can guess who was behind that unrest, and why. But state media only says that the key personnel who plotted that murder (we do not call it unrest) is living in the US. (Note: no Western media report this killing, which is one of the most severe politic-related crimes in Vietnam since 1975. So much for the "free" media, or I would say, the US-controlled media).

After that, there was an announcement that Mr. Biden would visit Vietnam. His reception in Vietnam was OK, but not special. And this time, no flowers from people on the streets, unlike the 2019 visit of President Trump. From what I can see and read, both sides do not trust each other politically. Only trade has been discussed.

Just 01 day before Mr. Biden's visit, Mr. Trong met with a high-ranking Chinese representative. And just a couple of days after Mr. Biden's visit, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh (the second most important) visited Nanning, China for ASEAN - China fair and met with Chinese PM Li Qiang.

And later this year, Chinese top leader Xi Jinping will visit Vietnam.

Now the once very pro-West media port, the popular vnexpress.com, has changed tone in talking about China. There are almost daily articles about science achievement sfrom China, in a positive way.

Last edited:
From what I know,Vietnam has worse relations with China right now.
as I know. little Greece is widely recognized as PIIGS.

But we don't know why little Greece believes that China-Vietnam relations are worse than Greece-Türkiye.

LOL. Look at the Chinese coping and seething. That Vietnam will having a better Jets to protect them now than Russian made crap.

All I can say to Vietnam is welcome to the club.

View attachment 956161

Vietnam buy F-16. So?

Sorry. I don't quite understand. Vietnam has F-16. So?

Pakistan also has F-16. Taiwan also has F16. Japan and South Korea also have F-16.

so?

So where are you excited about?

as I know. little Greece is widely recognized as PIIGS.

But we don't know why little Greece believes that China-Vietnam relations are worse than Greece-Türkiye.
It's just because of Reashot Xigwin op, who posts anti-China propaganda here as if he's a Catholic living in Vietnam.

It's just because of Reashot Xigwin op, who posts anti-China propaganda here as if he's a Catholic living in Vietnam.
I used to think they were just anti China. Now I know they are also anti IQ.

Vietnam copies Chinese economic policies.

Vietnamese people work in China.

Vietnamese watch Chinese TV series and movies.

Vietnamese sing Chinese songs.

Vietnamese learn Chinese poetry.

But @Reashot Xigwin @Foinikas insist that the relationship between Vietnam and China is very bad.

anti -IQ?

I used to think they were just anti China. Now I know they are also anti IQ.

Vietnam copies Chinese economic policies.

Vietnamese people work in China.

Vietnamese watch Chinese TV series and movies.

Vietnamese sing Chinese songs.

Vietnamese learn Chinese poetry.

But @Reashot Xigwin @Foinikas insist that the relationship between Vietnam and China is very bad.

anti -IQ?

The why Vietnam didn't buy Chinese weapons?

Begging the question. If Vietnam is close to China then why they signed major arms deal with the US?

It's either A) Your weapon sucked. B) They can't trust your weapons to work as intended.

Like that's the only 2 explanation I can think of maybe you can add more?

Anti-china = normal.

Begging the question. If Vietnam is close to China then why they signed major arms deal with the US?

It's either A) Your weapon sucked. B) They can't trust your weapons to work as intended.

Anti-china = normal.
You are anti China=anti IQ.

Vietnam has the freedom to buy F-16. Just like Pakistan has the freedom to buy J-10.

Vietnam has F-16. So?

Nowadays, Western countries are becoming increasingly childish... Disappointing.

Anti-china = normal.

The US is using its trade weight to force Vietnam to do something and Vietnam may have to adapt to the situation. China moving their factories to Vietnam to avoid tax and the US knows that, but they will import those Chinese products as if these are Vietnamese products. With trade surplus with the US of nearly 80 billions per year, Vietnam may purchase something (weapons, bonds etc.) from the US to keep it happy.

But an intimate relationship or ally. Never.

Kinda beg the question why US-Vietnam relation is better than China-Vietnam relation.
whats your proof of this?

Vietnams's top trading partner is China, 2nd to US:

1695856671427.png

https://vir.com.vn/vietnams-trade-with-largest-partners-in-2022-99755.html

Why does Vietnam prefers working with the American than their next door neighbor China?
Why do you keep spewing this lie? China is Vietnam's top trading partner so that proves Vietnam works the most, at least economically, with China -you just talk random rubbish here and hope everyone buys it? Vietnam even has High Speed Rail - HSR links with China.

Action speaks louder than words and Vietnam's actions shows it "trusts" China the most. Vietnam also most likely buys most of its weapons from Russia, not even US.

The US is using its trade weight to force Vietnam to do something and Vietnam may have to adapt to the situation. China moving their factories to Vietnam to avoid tax and the US knows that, but they will import those Chinese products as if these are Vietnamese products. With trade surplus with the US of nearly 80 billions per year, Vietnam may purchase something (weapons, bonds etc.) from the US to keep it happy.

But an intimate relationship or ally. Never.

Literally Vietnam biggest trade partner is China.

whats your proof of this?

Vietnams's top trading partner is China, 2nd to US:

View attachment 956518

https://vir.com.vn/vietnams-trade-with-largest-partners-in-2022-99755.html
And china biggest trade partner is the US... So whatchu point?

That China is secretly US's bitch?

Literally Vietnam biggest trade partner is China.

And china biggest trade partner is the US... So whatchu point?

That China is secretly US's bitch?
No, China's largest trading partners are SEA and EU, not US and it's declining fast.

Back
Top Bottom