What's new

US lawmakers strongly oppose weapon sales to ‘snitch’ Pakistan

every body needs a little bit of humor for entertainment dont they :azn:

thing is we have kashmir and we have both great armed forces and an economy to support them + we have all the powers in the world USA, UK , Europe , Russia , Israel to owr support and we are successfully playing owr cards to block your wepons supply lines on which you always boasted so much and from the orignal source of that supply so no matter what name , game you come up with we shall remain a step ahead in the game and all you could do is sulk :lol:

Which weapon you blocked actually ??

None... thanks to your efforts Russia removed arm embargo... Thank you India :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The former is debatable but Bose was definitely akin to terrorists, seeking and taking active support of the nazis and the equally reprehensible Japan during WW2.

Why Bhagat Singh is debatable, he along with Azad involve in activities which British govt consider terrorism ?

Why Bhagat Singh is debatable, he along with Azad involve in activities which British govt consider terrorism ?
As far as I know, BS didn't target civvies to spread fear and terror to achieve his aims. If you have any other source which states otherwise, feel free to share, for I admit I don't care much for subcontinent's freedom efforts; so I never bothered to read much about individuals.
The reason why British left had more to do with ww2 and the pressure to decolonise exerted by USA, no matter how Indians try to claim otherwise.

me a RSS :haha:

we dont need to give any proofs to anybody look at the love hate USA pakistan relations ever since kargil misadvanture and you will know what im talking about :lol:

Deficient equipment: No parachutes in Indian Army for over a decade, says report - World - DAWN.COM:omghaha::omghaha::stop:

Looks like that India is in deep need , of USA to equip it, with basic arms & equipment ?lolzz

& you should check since kargill , how much weapons we have got from USA ?
If you can , see from records ?
Since kargill , Pakistan has come more closer to USA ,off course we have difference of opinion on many issues , but at the same time , USA don't want to , be losted in Afghanistan as soviets were ?
No way , USA can afford that ?
nor , it wants to let the only Muslim nuclear power going to its opposite camp , or in support of other Muslim countries like IRAN ?
So , for them , even if they don't want to support Pakistan , they have no other option to not support Pakistan ?
On the other hand , Pakistan is already out of American majic box long time ago?
China & Russia can form a solid block ,with Pakistan , Iran , Iraq , sirya against Americans & their so called allies in the region ?
Right now Pakistan , is just testing Americans to give it , a reason , a excuse which can let it openly , buy Russian weaponry ?
Do you think , america will ever let it happen , specially when its forces are in Afghanistan ?

Last edited:
Its funny becasue , weapons are sold to India

Apache
P8

etc with out concern of technology falling into Russian hands

Who just bought S400 from Russia , rubbing salt in US eyes

Most of the India wont agree with you on that

you seem like a rational person
tell me the wisdom of joining forces with Axis powers in World War 2. you have to be naive or ignorant or blinded by hatred of the British

he lucked out in that the Axis powers lost

you seem like a rational person
tell me the wisdom of joining forces with Axis powers in World War 2. you have to be naive or ignorant or blinded by hatred of the British

he lucked out in that the Axis powers lost

Tum mujhe khoon do, mein tumhain azadi dun ga ..... Subhash Chandra bose

I think he was fed up with Mr.Gandhi's style of politics and he find this way easy.

Tum mujhe khoon do, mein tumhain azadi dun ga ..... Subhash Chandra bose

I think he was fed up with Mr.Gandhi's style of politics and he find this way easy.

in retrospect it is clear that kicking the British out is the easiest job

in retrospect it is clear that kicking the British out is the easiest job

Almost all the armed struggles failed against British empire in South Asia, and Mr Subhash was designated to be failed.

@waz however would like to see the Type 216 sold to Pakistan for that reason:partay:.

U216.png

But of course this isn't actually outlandish considering submarines are used to insert covert operatives conducting counter-terrorism:
maxresdefault.jpg

Even if the submarine doesn't have a lockout chamber:
spetsnaz_tubes.jpg

Western_DPV.jpg

Looks like @waz was on the right track, Germany should offer Pakistan the Type 216 for counter-terrorism purposes.

:partay:

Lol, that made me laugh hard.

Really?? You truly think the largest economy on the globe is REALLY worried about a few hundred jobs and EIGHT jets??

And you think we have no national pride or respect for our country? You need to wake up and look around. We've been in Afghanistan for over a decade and a half due to our national pride. And it has cost us trillions. Not sure how a billion dollar worth of deal is such a big deal!!

The US has respected Pakistan as a partner and has worked with her for decades. But if there will be attacks on us, trust me, even a 1000 jobs won't matter!!

The day is not far when SOCOM will be roaming around Pakistani nuke facilities conducting raids and neutralizing facilities and all the bravado along with love for General Raheel will leave people in tears due to helplessness.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom