What's new

US lawmakers strongly oppose weapon sales to ‘snitch’ Pakistan

The day is not far when SOCOM will be roaming around Pakistani nuke facilities conducting raids and neutralizing facilities and all the bravado along with love for General Raheel will leave people in tears due to helplessness.
Yeh Nuclear weapons r sitting on yonge st go and grab it it wont work like that .Rest if it is possible will done long time ago it wont like that .Rest Broke Bankrupt America has nothing left tooths borken pie eaton by enemies pitty situation shaking hand with enemies what u trying to prove ??My friend those days gone if that easy been done over iran long time .

Yeh Nuclear weapons r sitting on yonge st go and grab it it wont work like that .Rest if it is possible will done long time ago it wont like that .Rest Broke Bankrupt America has nothing left tooths borken pie eaton by enemies pitty situation shaking hand with enemies what u trying to prove ??My friend those days gone if that easy been done over iran long time .
Sure. If that makes you comfortable. Considering that they've already strolled right next to the military academy and walked away easily.

Sure. If that makes you comfortable. Considering that they've already strolled right next to the military academy and walked away easily.
Yeh that was different thing this is different we talking about day & nite better read Seymour harsh story I don't beleive on conspiracy show me his dead body.My friend facts r facts America was a super power not now things changed last 14 yrs .you better read Urdu article written by Ghulam Abbas called Over Coat that what today America is ,,
Pakistan was is & will remain Nuclear power at this I have no douts America is Neutralize camel back is broken just over coat is left .

That was a focussed operation with narrowly defined goals and a specific target. Neither the target (OBL) nor the goals (neutralizing AQ leadership) were of importance to Pakistan's National security (considering he was not suspected to be in Pakistan).

That said, I'm not denying that the US has the military capabilities to destroy (missile, drone, bombers) Pakistan's nuclear infrastructure of it wanted to, but you're not going to see SOCOM on the ground in any such action, without Pakistan's ground forces being neutralized first.

Even US missile, drone, bomber attacks are out of the question unless a major terrorist attack on US soil is traced back to Pakistani State institutions, or the Pakistan Army collapses in its current form.

More and more it appears that the US born and bred husband in the husband-wife terrorist duo in San Bernardino, who seemingly never visited Pakistan, was radicalized and building pipe bombs with his neighbor long before meeting Tashfeen Malik.

That was a focussed operation with narrowly defined goals and a specific target. Neither the target (OBL) nor the goals (neutralizing AQ leadership) were of importance to Pakistan's National security (considering he was not suspected to be in Pakistan).

That said, I'm not denying that the US has the military capabilities to destroy (missile, drone, bombers) Pakistan's nuclear infrastructure of it wanted to, but you're not going to see SOCOM on the ground in any such action, without Pakistan's ground forces being neutralized first.

Even US missile, drone, bomber attacks are out of the question unless a major terrorist attack on US soil is traced back to Pakistani State institutions, or the Pakistan Army collapses in its current form.

More and more it appears that the US born and bred husband in the husband-wife terrorist duo in San Bernardino, who seemingly never visited Pakistan, was radicalized and building pipe bombs with his neighbor long before meeting Tashfeen Malik.
That is one case rest 349 shooting ?where they brainwashed ?terrorism is terrorism with different shapes and origins not define with certain sects or religions .ppl forgot 349 shoots only one they rubbing reason they were Muslims and Browns that's it shows how sick and broken American society has become Obama should look at home first than outside world .

I would disagree. The impact of that trust on Pakistan's security has been massive. Whereas there was just an idea of Pakistan being two timing, now there is both open and closed talk of neutralizing Pakistan or enabling India to do so effectively.

SOCOM will come and carry out operation with impunity regardless of Pakistani ground forces simply because they have the capability to establish near instantaneous air dominance in Pakistan and via that threaten any Pakistani ground forces with certain destruction if they try to intervene.
Salala is just an example of what 1/10th the US military is capable of when it comes to taking down a conventionally prepped force like Pakistan.

guilty by association lol. very heartfelt and emotional arguments right from the bollywood movie.
Indian lobby must spend more money so that such opposition doesnt fail yet again when despite everything the sales did take place.
You mean I can be an instant billionaire by exporting burnol to India? :)

I would disagree. The impact of that trust on Pakistan's security has been massive. Whereas there was just an idea of Pakistan being two timing, now there is both open and closed talk of neutralizing Pakistan or enabling India to do so effectively.

SOCOM will come and carry out operation with impunity regardless of Pakistani ground forces simply because they have the capability to establish near instantaneous air dominance in Pakistan and via that threaten any Pakistani ground forces with certain destruction if they try to intervene.
Salala is just an example of what 1/10th the US military is capable of when it comes to taking down a conventionally prepped force like Pakistan.
So do you have any suggestions? or you just like to critisize like Mastan khan,Hussain haqqani and other Pakistani americans, which is common factor found among these people

So do you have any suggestions? or you just like to critisize like Mastan khan,Hussain haqqani and other Pakistani americans, which is common factor found among these people
Considering I became one a year ago, I have all the suggestions out there...what makes you any different for me to repeat them. Do you have anything beyond sticking to a "I am who I am" attitude like the millions of your fellow countrymen?

I would disagree with u not getting point what we talking about .Nuclear weapons r not like regular warheads or stockpiles if that easy Iran might be very easy then ?north Korea has one or few that very easy pak security compromised at salala but Hersh don't agree that they came they picked gone .pak without nuclear teeth is not interest of us aswell it's a check on India so the India check over pak vice versa .its not movie it won't be like a video game .

Considering I became one a year ago, I have all the suggestions out there...what makes you any different for me to repeat them. Do you have anything beyond sticking to a "I am who I am" attitude like the millions of your fellow countrymen?
So then do constructive criticisim, dont discourage people that dosen't do any good

I would disagree with u not getting point what we talking about .Nuclear weapons r not like regular warheads or stockpiles if that easy Iran might be very easy then ?north Korea has one or few that very easy pak security compromised at salala but Hersh don't agree that they came they picked gone .pak without nuclear teeth is not interest of us aswell it's a check on India so the India check over pak vice versa .its not movie it won't be like a video game .

There is no need for it to be a video game but at the same time it will be. No one is going to pick nukes up and load them up in a chopper to leave. Securing weapons means securing command and control, securing deployment and so on. Sadly, in our case.. the main arm that is the command and control is already compromised. That leaves the stragglers with the ten or so weapons who will try to set a rudimentary or older device off in a last ditch effort. It is those that need securing, and securing 10 weapons may not be so difficult.

However, future SOCOM operations will focus around hitting Taliban leadership that is in the more populated areas of Pakistan. So Quetta and other areas where the Haqqani and other establishment connections will be hit just as easily as Osama was in Abbotabad.
It is not a "if so and so happens" scenario but a very real one that is a known at US military circles.

So then do constructive criticisim, dont discourage people that dosen't do any good
What constructive crtique? Why dont you get up and start reading my posts.. perhaps you might find what you are looking for. There is only discouragement left for folks who continue shouting conspiracy theories at terrorism and turn a blind eye to extremism.

It's paranoia situation they live in I don't mind they have right to live in this state of mind .Buddy of mine worked at KRL now very top Banana at Suparco .Discussed in detail about this issue whole pak military and national security doctrine based on nuclear threshold so what these fellows talking about is possible in Hollywood movie not in real world .Hussain Haqqni need to remove his wig so his brain get some fresh air wil help him a lot .

It's paranoia situation they live in I don't mind they have right to live in this state of mind .Buddy of mine worked at KRL now very top Banana at Suparco .Discussed in detail about this issue whole pak military and national security doctrine based on nuclear threshold so what these fellows talking about is possible in Hollywood movie not in real world .Hussain Haqqni need to remove his wig so his brain get some fresh air wil help him a lot .
Sure, buddy of mine and phuppas cousin and so on. I wonder how many chachas and phuppas made it to leading NESCOM and others within the last year I moved to the US. I am guessing none and their bravado not withstanding; the Salala incident is going to be repeated in the near future.

There is no need for it to be a video game but at the same time it will be. No one is going to pick nukes up and load them up in a chopper to leave. Securing weapons means securing command and control, securing deployment and so on. Sadly, in our case.. the main arm that is the command and control is already compromised. That leaves the stragglers with the ten or so weapons who will try to set a rudimentary or older device off in a last ditch effort. It is those that need securing, and securing 10 weapons may not be so difficult.

However, future SOCOM operations will focus around hitting Taliban leadership that is in the more populated areas of Pakistan. So Quetta and other areas where the Haqqani and other establishment connections will be hit just as easily as Osama was in Abbotabad.
It is not a "if so and so happens" scenario but a very real one that is a known at US military circles.

What constructive crtique? Why dont you get up and start reading my posts.. perhaps you might find what you are looking for. There is only discouragement left for folks who continue shouting conspiracy theories at terrorism and turn a blind eye to extremism.
Nothing will happen as I said 14 yrs passed another 14 will plate is too big than US can handle there is known leadership of talibs live in Qutta just reffereing Qutta shora meant nothing .Rest u meant sharing nuclear button with America ?first they should do North Korea which few start from there .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom