What's new

US lawmakers strongly oppose weapon sales to ‘snitch’ Pakistan

You are such an ................. Fill it your self.
It takes courage to say what you have to say and you clearly lack it.

what subhasg chandra bose doing with Lord Mountbatten as a President of Congress. google it.
That is just supporting my point... that is just another fail moment in your confrontational excitement. 8-)

It takes courage to say what you have to say and you clearly lack it.

That is just supporting my point... that is just another fail moment in your confrontational excitement. 8-)

We are not the who believe in having slap one after another by changing facial side :D you are itching to rate me negitive, but I will not give you another hit.

Someone's terrorists is another freedom fighter.

Someone's terrorists is another freedom fighter.
snakes are snakes by whichever name you call it. Some bite the prey and others swallow them.
only good choice is not to end up becoming vermins or become their prey. just pick your choice.

snakes are snakes by whichever name you call it. Some bite the prey and others swallow them.
only good choice is not to end up becoming vermins or become their prey. just pick your choice.

What are you thoughts on Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra bose ?

so now when you have failed collectivelly even by 3.5 wars with india and some 40 years of proxy wars to get kashmir you find solace is mocking at owr national heros no wonder you still name your missiles after those who invaded and ensalved your lands of your ancesstors

I do not have an opinion on Bhagat Singh. My opinion on Subash Chandra Bose is that he was crazy or stupid to ally with Nazi Germany and Japan.

I do not have an opinion on Bhagat Singh. My opinion on Subash Chandra Bose is that he was crazy or stupid to ally with Nazi Germany and Japan.

Most of the India wont agree with you on that

former was sikh and latter was hindu , proof of indias cultural diversity :D.
Ahahahaha Good one

so now when you have failed collectivelly even by 3.5 wars with india and some 40 years of proxy wars to get kashmir you find solace is mocking at owr national heros no wonder you still name your missiles after those who invaded and ensalved your lands of your ancesstors

Ahaha tujhe q bura lag rha hai bhai hmare missiles k naam :P

Most of the India wont agree with you on that

Ahahahaha Good one

Ahaha tujhe q bura lag rha hai bhai hmare missiles k naam :P
why should we mind what you do rather we are really happy that you are doing it its only your false ego and racial bravado that dosent lets you see the true fact :lol:

why should we mind what you do rather we are really happy that you are doing it its only your false ego and racial bravado that dosent lets you see the true fact :lol:

You are pointing out the names , they caught your attention ?? :azn:

You are pointing out the names , they caught your attention ?? :azn:
every body needs a little bit of humor for entertainment dont they :azn:

thing is we have kashmir and we have both great armed forces and an economy to support them + we have all the powers in the world USA, UK , Europe , Russia , Israel to owr support and we are successfully playing owr cards to block your wepons supply lines on which you always boasted so much and from the orignal source of that supply so no matter what name , game you come up with we shall remain a step ahead in the game and all you could do is sulk :lol:

Stay on the topic ,
& stop typical biased RSS shyt , messing this thread ?

every body needs a little bit of humor for entertainment dont they :azn:

thing is we have kashmir and we have both great armed forces and an economy to support them + we have all the powers in the world USA, UK , Europe , Russia , Israel to owr support and we are successfully playing owr cards to block your wepons supply lines on which you always boasted so much and from the orignal source of that supply so no matter what name , game you come up with we shall remain a step ahead in the game and all you could do is sulk :lol:
Tell me which & what year , we didn't get the weapons we needed from US or China ,Russia our main arms suppliers because of Indian pressure ?
You will be astonished ,its the other way around if you think about Russia ?:omghaha:

Stay on the topic ,
& stop typical biased RSS shyt , messing this thread ?

Tell me which & what year , we didn't get the weapons we needed from US or China ,Russia our main arms suppliers because of Indian pressure ?
You will be astonished ,its the other way around if you think about Russia ?:omghaha:
me a RSS :haha:

we dont need to give any proofs to anybody look at the love hate USA pakistan relations ever since kargil misadvanture and you will know what im talking about :lol:

The former is debatable but Bose was definitely akin to terrorists, seeking and taking active support of the nazis and the equally reprehensible Japan during WW2.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom