What's new

US govt issues notification for sale of F-16s to Pakistan

Just wait for it as it was a test case how US and India respond you will see very soon and very soon Sabre Package also coming wait and see

Whatever floats your boat. It's your delusion. :D

let me make it simple for you.

There american,Europian,Russian,chinese planes which you think you can get.

Europian ones are too expensive and they wont give it on soft loans.so Pakistan cannt buy them,even if they buy,they cannt in numbers to make a real differance.

Russian,i dont want to say much if you belive they will sell few planes and risk Indian market,good for you.

Chinese,if the chinese planes are anywhere near good and reliable as the western ones,they would have inducted some chinese planes,the point that PAF have not inducted any chinese high end ones inspite of them getting on soft loans should tell you something.

That leaves American,they wont sell you any other fighter other than F16,that too they have to fund part of the deal.you must have seen many Pakistanies wondering PAF's obsession with F16 which is sanction prone,some come with strange explanations like ,single engine,they know in and out of F16 and what not.but the truth is PAF has no other choice.
chinese soft loans are still loans, even the thunder program is on loans, does PAF want to default on Chinese soft loans...obviously not, so PAF obviously will not go for more when it has already getting the awecs, thunder and radars are under Chinese loans

I don't know why PAF and Govt went in for buying old crap of F-16 with such a high Price.

"It added that the Government of Pakistan had requested for this sale"

But some fanboys were telling a totally different story here!!!!!!!!!!!:-)

Oh this is Zee news crap again!!! "Top American Lawmakers" AKA Dana Rohrabaker who's never been to a law school!!!! The REAL TOP American law makers, actually ALL go to Harvard, Yale and the likes. But of course, its the Indian media and its their guy who they run the entire campaign for, so it is the TOP law maker in their opinion, gotta love the exaggeration :yahoo:
Honestly I am embarrassed for them and their obsession.

yaar please stop celebrating the sale of these 8 jets. you are now trolling them

yaar please stop celebrating the sale of these 8 jets. you are now trolling them
Believe me first I disappointed for only 8 jets but when I was surprised by response from across the border I start enjoying it...8 jets only 8 while they are getting 36 Rafales + many others...I find them totally obsessed with us..so lets enjoy their obsession...:D

Don't say F16 only....... say

NUCLEAR CAPABLE F16

Just like India media call them........:lol:

Believe me first I disappointed for only 8 jets but when I was surprised by response from across the border I start enjoying it...8 jets only 8 while they are getting 36 Rafales + many others...I find them totally obsessed with us..so lets enjoy their obsession...:D
Honestly I am embarrassed for them and their obsession.

I can see that. To be frank, in the grand schema of things, 8 jets are worthless. 8 Jets are good for the campaign against the terrorist bast*ards but don't mean a whole lot to an air-force, specially like the PAF dealing with a much bigger adversary.

However, the insane, childish emotional reaction from the Indians has a LOT of people laughing at this situation, and the joy here is also attributed to it. People who think this was childish and funny might actually include some "TOP lawmakers, not the one's the Indians run the campaigns for and call them "Top Lawmakers" (without having any legal background to say the least).

If US sold Pakistan a butter knife, India would protest.

Hi,

With the current political situation in the U S---this deal is still not final---till all the aircraft are delivered in a timely manner---. This is just a part of agreement.

The delievery maybe stopped at anytime. That is what the problem is.

let me make it simple for you.

There american,Europian,Russian,chinese planes which you think you can get.

Europian ones are too expensive and they wont give it on soft loans.so Pakistan cannt buy them,even if they buy,they cannt in numbers to make a real differance.

Russian,i dont want to say much if you belive they will sell few planes and risk Indian market,good for you.

Chinese,if the chinese planes are anywhere near good and reliable as the western ones,they would have inducted some chinese planes,the point that PAF have not inducted any chinese high end ones inspite of them getting on soft loans should tell you something.

That leaves American,they wont sell you any other fighter other than F16,that too they have to fund part of the deal.you must have seen many Pakistanies wondering PAF's obsession with F16 which is sanction prone,some come with strange explanations like ,single engine,they know in and out of F16 and what not.but the truth is PAF has no other choice.
I was previous member of ******************** in 2003 .So for the last 13 years im listening to this ,thing is Pak will get what ever it wants like our Nukes ,Our Fighter ,Our Subs ,Dont worry you are a member since 2013 so you will get used to these shocks

Hi,

With the current political situation in the U S---this deal is still not final---till all the aircraft are delivered in a timely manner---. This is just a part of agreement.

The delievery maybe stopped at anytime. That is what the problem is.
Sir you often reminds me a poem The Rabel where he talks about cat in dog lovers group...:agree:

Back
Top Bottom