What's new

US Deploys F-22's to base near Iran

1. The United States has freed Iraq from a violent dictator, and after a long and ardent training process, Iraq is back on its feet as a democracy, a model for the region.

2. The expulsion of the Taliban was necessary and mandated for the interest of US global strategy.

3. The United States sides with Israel on some key issues because there is a shared interest.

Looking at your reply Now i totally believe in the power of media. U are so much brainwashed by ur media .

1- Back on its feet , u destroy that country Just on the bases of fake WMD. as u are now against Iran .

2- Taliban Oh come on its the other way round,They are still in power in Afghanistan.

3- Shared Intrest i feel like they are using u as donkey. Whenever they have issue they get behind ur back .America takes all the damage and u are talking abt shared intrests....... can u plz highlight those intrests which goes only one way. They have hijacked america and u still think its good for u to take side with them.

I wonder how many lessons you plan on "teaching them" till you realize you failed right when you set out to seek someone else's demise.

I'll say cheers for the bolded part. :cheers:

Looking at your reply Now i totally believe in the power of media. U are so much brainwashed by ur media .

1- Back on its feet , u destroy that country Just on the bases of fake WMD. as u are now against Iran .

2- Taliban Oh come on its the other way round,They are still in power in Afghanistan.

3- Shared Intrest i feel like they are using u as donkey. Whenever they have issue they get behind ur back .America takes all the damage and u are talking abt shared intrests....... can u plz highlight those intrests which goes only one way. They have hijacked america and u still think its good for u to take side with them.

Despite the questionability of the pretext for the invasion of Iraq, in the end, the deposition of the violent Husseini regime was tantamount and necessary to relegate a sense of democracy for the people in Iraq; in particular, the Shi-a, the Kurdz as well as the Sunni minority. Despite the presence of terrorists in Iraq and their foible attempt to undermine American development, the Iraqi Government is operational and the country is beginning to rebuild itself. :)

These nations taught US a lot about urban and counter-insurgency warfare. ;)

In addition, because of our experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan, the United States Army is a battle-hardened and operationally time tested entity.

Not bad considering that the Army was involved directly in nation building, something that it was never trained to do, which, however, proved possible.

Iraq is a success story for us.

Despite the questionability of the pretext for the invasion of Iraq, in the end, the deposition of the violent Husseini regime was tantamount and necessary to relegate a sense of democracy for the people in Iraq; in particular, the Shi-a, the Kurdz as well as the Sunni minority. Despite the presence of terrorists in Iraq and their foible attempt to undermine American development, the Iraqi Government is operational and the country is beginning to rebuild itself. :)

In addition, because of our experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan, the United States Army is a battle-hardened and operationally time tested entity.

Not bad considering that the Army was involved directly in nation building, something that it was never trained to do, which, however, proved possible.

Iraq is a success story for us.

Really...... DO u need to post gruesome video of US soldier raping and killing Iraqi famalies . Do i need to remind u what attorcities u have done in Iraq.

Please dont justify anything. I was really not thinking of getting such a childish reply from you.Rather then accepting ur fault u are justifying the choas u bring to that country.

As far as saddam it was your GOVT who made him dictator on first place.and when u dont need him u invaded a country. Just like u did with afghanistan

Tactical and strategic points were met. in regards to cases of war crimes committed by soldiers, that is unfortunate, and have been handled accordingly. In the end, Iraq is in a better position than it was prior to our intervention.

Back to topic, as far as I remember, Iraq is not part of the subject matter.

Regards.

There will be no 3rd world war, Iran has been sanctioned by the United Nations to cease nuclear procurement activities, still they have relinquished. If it will not heed international demands, then, it must be contained, if it is necessitated for regional stability.

These F-22s would be capable in committing surgical strikes on any known nuclear sites as well as in effectively neutralizing all known Iranian surface to air systems.

F-22 can't do **** against ground targets. It's only useful against Iranian F-14s and Mig-29s.

Tactical and strategic points were met. in regards to cases of war crimes committed by soldiers, that is unfortunate, and have been handled accordingly. In the end, Iraq is in a better position than it was prior to our intervention.

Back to topic, as far as I remember, Iraq is not part of the subject matter.

Regards.

mate dont start me on iraq...i was thereduring the decade long embargo...and it was horrendous.
women offering sex to us because they needed money...childen dyng in hospitals due to no medicines...
food more expensive than a womans dignity....
USA broken them fown beyond repair at every level...

better keep the thread on topic...and avoid making tall claims you dont know about.

mate dont start me on iraq...i was thereduring the decade long embargo...and it was horrendous.
women offering sex to us because they needed money...childen dyng in hospitals due to no medicines...
food more expensive than a womans dignity....
USA broken them fown beyond repair at every level...

better keep the thread on topic...and avoid making tall claims you dont know about.

I know precisely how it was like in Iraq during the transitional years as I was there 5 years ago. Despite the difficulties in quelling incessant terrorist activities, delegating with both Sunni and Shi'i local leaders, the establishment of a government in that country was observed. The issue of Iraq proves relevance as it's success was part of our strategic interest. I would rather not touch on unnecessary domestic issues that occurred in that country as it has no pertinence in regards to the relevance of tactical strikes.

Let's stick to the topic and stray from diverting from the subject matter.

PS. Thank you for sharing your view on the matter tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
The F-22 doesn't have its own laser designator, which means it can only hit chosen targets using GPS. Most of the fixed targets in Iran are heavily underground, so those tiny bombs will not be useful against these targets.

The F-22 doesn't have its own laser designator, which means it can only hit chosen targets using GPS. Most of the fixed targets in Iran are heavily underground, so those tiny bombs will not be useful against these targets.

F-22s can be equipped with larger bombs that will be capable in targeting and neutralizing key targets. In addition, this system is quite accurate.

Majority of Iran's nuclear facilities are above ground; parachin complex, tehran research reactor, yadz research reactor, lashkar abad reactor, isfahan conversion facility etc.

We ascribe to the fact that there will be some Iranian sites that will survive the tactical strike; but the overwhelming majority will be neutralized.

Back
Top Bottom