What's new

US Deploys F-22's to base near Iran

To take care of the menace once and for all so we can finally have peace and prosperity in the region. And Welcome our American allies I have officially today given up on all those people who call "Ummah" and "Arab brotherhood" and stuff like that. Yes they can all go to hell for all I care. Me Me and only Me that matters and that is the end of that.

Yes GCC sheikdoms are not just menace to iran but to the whole world

Yes we can finally have peace & prosperity when terrorist funding sheikdoms are brought to books & their cultish ideology wahabi/salafi which matches the text book definition of zionism is dealt with a final death blow

looks like a squealing rat hiding behind a bull dog & whilst threatening the cat.

GCC sheikdoms have double crossed the humanity

Mosa:- people do not really care what saudi-arabia is or what breed the saudis are, if there were no holy structures in GCC probably your country would be as important to the world as Madagascar is, stop acting important cuz you guys are really not.

Another gem from mosa

And I think this was a concept discussed much earlier..
The raptors acting as point men for the F-15's.. providing targeting information and taking out high value assets while the F-15's act as BVR steam rollers.

so USA is all geared up for yet another war....
that will bring peace :no:

I second that.. I have personally asked hundreds of Iranians about there political affiliations and failed to find a single person who voted for Ahmadi Nejad.
I have witnessed open defiance during election time, every shop, every car and every person was wearing green.
I was actually, surprised on this discovery.
Before, facing the reality i use to believe that Ahmedi Nejad is as much a favorite figure in Iran as it is in Pakistan.

BTW... mig-29 does not stand a chance against F-22 but Iran's retaliation would be target at Arab state.

I agree with you on that one. Iran sure doesn't stand a chance against the USA and I'm sure they are well aware of this too. My guess is if they are going down, they will do all they can to take the GCC states and Israel down with them.

Diplomacy is still the best to hope for over there.

Yes GCC sheikdoms are not just menace to iran but to the whole world

Yes we can finally have peace & prosperity when terrorist funding sheikdoms are brought to books & their cultish ideology wahabi/salafi which matches the text book definition of zionism is dealt with a final death blow

looks like a squealing rat hiding behind a bull dog & whilst threatening the cat.

GCC sheikdoms have double crossed the humanity

Mosa:- people do not really care what saudi-arabia is or what breed the saudis are, if there were no holy structures in GCC probably your country would be as important to the world as Madagascar is, stop acting important cuz you guys are really not.

Another gem from mosa

Not the structures, its all about the oil. The day oil runs out, the GCC will be forgotten like the rest of Africa.

so USA is all geared up for yet another war....
that will bring peace :no:

What???

Are you mad.?

A nobel peace prize award holder would never do such a thing!;)

what they don't mention is the large number of F-15's the F-22's are deployed along side. They are practicing joint operations designed to establish air domination over Iran.
Oh! Okay Nice to hear that....let the showdown begin and we see who is how much under water.....let the game begins.....looks like the results would be realli surprising.....:smokin:

Why do we need to deploy F-22s against the Iranians??I thought their airforce was obsolete??

We don't need it...

But just in case anybody eles wants to join and help defend Iran they will meet the F-22s.... which side is Pakistan in?

We don't need it...

But just in case anybody eles wants to join and help defend Iran they will meet the F-22s.... which side is Pakistan in?
Pakistan's ruling elite is alwayz ure lapdog/poodle but the public will alwayz be opposite to it.....So now U can visualize the situation ureself.....:smokin:
Anywayz Pakistan don't care about F-22's they already have the anti-stealth tech.....:)

And I think this was a concept discussed much earlier..
The raptors acting as point men for the F-15's.. providing targeting information and taking out high value assets while the F-15's act as BVR steam rollers.
Try this...

What happens when you find of yours explode in flight? The rest of you scatter. That is what a couple of F-22s can do: Disrupt enemy formation. Then as everyone scattered to the ends trying to find who was the shooter, the F-15s will gang up on the individuals and pick them off. You are always most vulnerable when you are running for your lives.

Try this...

What happens when you find of yours explode in flight? The rest of you scatter. That is what a couple of F-22s can do: Disrupt enemy formation. Then as everyone scattered to the ends trying to find who was the shooter, the F-15s will gang up on the individuals and pick them off. You are always most vulnerable when you are running for your lives.
I wish we ever run for our lives cuz we got a big problem that we never dare to run for our lives but we are always on a run to give our lives.......I don't know why we guyz do like that but thats our way. So its sad that we won't be vulnerable as U thought and it might dissappoint our enemy expecting different in the war scenarios.....:smokin:

Pakistan's ruling elite is alwayz ure lapdog/poodle but the public will alwayz be opposite to it.....So now U can visualize the situation ureself.....:smokin:
Anywayz Pakistan don't care about F-22's they already have the anti-stealth tech.....:)

I guess that means Pakistan was actually in on the Osama raid since an RQ-170 was circling Abattabod for months?

at last F-22 got an onsite work...but its so sad to know that its in gulf...gora kala na ho jaye! ;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom