What's new

Featured US Denies India CAATSA Waiver for S-400 purchase, Threatens Sanctions

india should just lower its panties and give itself up to the US

India should not worry too much.

It is well known Murica is impotent.
:pleasantry: :pleasantry::pleasantry:

That also meant if India want to attack China, impotent Murica will sit by the side only able to munch popcorn and chips and dip and drink 6 packs while watching Indians go flying

:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha:

Exaggerated title by Reuters.
US has not denied anything. If you read the article, only thing it states is that a decision on waiver will entirely be upto Biden and his national security council..
Don't spoil the party.. 😀

Source Please??

India started purchasing 404 from late 90s for Tejas ... thr are many public deals and some not so piblic deal...
Over 50 Tejas are manufactured... 20 are SP 30 are prototyp and LSPs...

So I expect over 100 engines already with India and 100 more are ordered recently

Makes sense. US will make concession for India.

And the Turks will really appreciate that, it will do wonders for USA-Turkey relations!

I too think that USA will make an exception for India.. but, it will diminish USA's ability to pursue that policy if they do. So, will USA have to drop the CAATSA .. has to ..

If not sanctions, US willuse rhis excuse to pressure india into doing other things. Biden administration may pressure india on human rights and kashmir lockdown. Lets see how biden plans to operate.

If not sanctions, US willuse rhis excuse to pressure india into doing other things. Biden administration may pressure india on human rights and kashmir lockdown. Lets see how biden plans to operate.

India was way weaker economically and militarily in 90s ... still India didnt let anyone dictate ...
from where are you getting hope that India will accept wishes of a foreign nation when India is ruled by
a nationalist Govt. like Modi...
pretty sure USA in case applies CAASTA although a very thin chance as India is increasing buying stuff from USA..
just in case it applies thr is absolutely no impact on India... only visible one could be Tejas engines but India has already enough store of those engines to last a decade or more before Indian alternative comes to picture or well we could just buy from France...

understandable, you being a Pakistani that's the only way you know to think - slave to USA slave to KSA now slave to China! but other countries relate differently.
IMG_20200913_174308.jpg

Use your brain and tell me who was the boss?? USA or Pakistan??? :azn:

India started purchasing 404 from late 90s for Tejas ... thr are many public deals and some not so piblic deal...
Over 50 Tejas are manufactured... 20 are SP 30 are prototyp and LSPs...

So I expect over 100 engines already with India and 100 more are ordered recently

So its just a speculation.

Thanks

So its just a speculation.

Thanks

around 100 ordered in 2013 and recently 100 more ordered...

I say India currently will be having easily around 150... and more on order..

well what you know these are 414 ... 404 will be much higher in numbers seems like India is ordering for 2030s also for Tejas MK2 haha

Back
Top Bottom