What's new

Featured US Denies India CAATSA Waiver for S-400 purchase, Threatens Sanctions

bla bla bla ....leaarn to make your point with brevity and I will read
So you’re telling me that you don’t want the well structured reply with sources?
I guess that’s how it is now, you give them a proper answer they demand a shorter one because they know they’re wrong. You give them a shorter answer they say they don’t know how to read to so they don’t have to admit they’re in the wrong, at least the last excuse is actually true. Why engage in a discussion if you don’t want to hear what the other side has to say.

usa India is a,strategic partnership and regardless,of who is president this is national security and long term.usa interest in China containment.

India is vital to usa enough to get over the s400 hurdle probably no f35 in near term but no other sanctions on trade or military products.

The, f18 will remain on table as will.drones engines,missles etc.
and quad will remain key in next 5 years

India is,considered democracy and modi a good friend and good challenge to chinease agression expansion

Pakistanis hate modi but the western world love him.

So you’re telling me that you don’t want the well structured reply with sources?
I guess that’s how it is now, you give them a proper answer they demand a shorter one because they know they’re wrong. You give them a shorter answer they say they don’t know how to read to so they don’t have to admit they’re in the wrong, at least the last excuse is actually true. Why engage in a discussion if you don’t want to hear what the other side has to say.

not at all. just state what you are saying in fewer words.
Spoken like a true fool, well done.

pls don't sulk

lol we are not begging for 1 bn dollars from america , so no problems .

That's right, you have been begging for 70 years, even when you were swearing at them, gratitude has no meaning for you guys.

Countries receiving US assistance 1946-2012.jpg

That position is unlikely to change under the Biden administration that takes over next week and that has promised an even tougher U.S. approach towards Russia, the people aware of the discussions told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity
That is just prediction of analyst. What happens is entirely in the hands of Biden and fortunately for India, Bidens South asia policy will be controlled by Indian-American.

That is just prediction of analyst. What happens is entirely in the hands of Biden and fortunately for India, Bidens South asia policy will be controlled by Indian-American.

Still boasting an imaginary Indian influenced US policy? Biden has also seen Indian flag in capitol hill riot. Read CATSAA history and those being close to the then US presidents. You have a habit to make such claims but spare me....biden SA policy will be controlled by Indian american.. really? That too after going totally against US policy for Russia and US assets CATSAA and buying S400? A non NATO ally has now become more relevant but couldn't comprehend Turkey case.

You could have said that India will be soared just because of a status of pawn against China. Speaking of policy influence & Indian lobby etc all are already exposed by EU DisInfoLab.

Time will Tell.
I dont think india is holding on to every word and letter coming out of Washington as a postive change for their country just because we have a new president.

Strategic alliances , national interests are long term plans that are handed down from president to president
regardless of who is in power be it a republican or democrat.

Bodien will not decide /change indo/ usa or Pak/usa relationship.

This has been ingrained two decades before and wil not change much

This means

India will reman important player in quad
pawn agains china
will still buy usa helicopters drones engines missles etc.
Usa will still be neutral over Kashmir
iNDIA will continue its very substantial $30 bilion trade surplus over USA .
Modi and Biden will meet in Washington or new delhi in person at some point.

Dont read too much into this caatsa waiver its just means no F35 for Now

Time will Tell.
I dont think india is holding on to every word and letter coming out of Washington as a postive change for their country just because we have a new president.

Strategic alliances , national interests are long term plans that are handed down from president to president
regardless of who is in power be it a republican or democrat.

Bodien will not decide /change indo/ usa or Pak/usa relationship.

This has been ingrained two decades before and wil not change much

This means

India will reman important player in quad
pawn agains china
will still buy usa helicopters drones engines missles etc.
Usa will still be neutral over Kashmir
iNDIA will continue its very substantial $30 bilion trade surplus over USA .
Modi and Biden will meet in Washington or new delhi in person at some point.

Dont read too much into this caatsa waiver its just means no F35 for Now

Firstly you (as usual) overestimate India's importance to the US. US-Russia rivalry is a much bigger game for US. If they can sanction Turkey they will sanction India in a heartbeat. Egypt stopped it's SU-35 purchase because of it.

Either way, say bye bye to S-400 or US equipment.

Also read the working of the actual act before assuming you know what it means.

Firstly you (as usual) overestimate India's importance to the US. US-Russia rivalry is a much bigger game for US. If they can sanction Turkey they will sanction India in a heartbeat. Egypt stopped it's SU-35 purchase because of it.

Either way, say bye bye to S-400 or US equipment.

Also read the working of the actual act before assuming you know what it means.

I hate to blow up hopes of serious break down in USA indo relations like the caatsa issue

But please see No blanket waiver of CAATSA sanctions for buying Russian/Chinese arms, but India safe, says US (theprint.in)

The USA has the power to apply restrictions AND will offer no waiver

But India USA relations are different to Turkey

Turkey buying S400 is serious because they are part of NATON at interlinked

MASSIVE security breach

No such breacj for india

India will be given minor restrictions AND this is already agreed wink wink

So sit back relax enjoy

S400 is coming
AS billions of USA hardware ie more helicopters drones engines

like i said THIS IS ANTI CHINA QUAD

I hate to blow up hopes of serious break down in USA indo relations like the caatsa issue

But please see No blanket waiver of CAATSA sanctions for buying Russian/Chinese arms, but India safe, says US (theprint.in)

The USA has the power to apply restrictions AND will offer no waiver

But India USA relations are different to Turkey

Turkey buying S400 is serious because they are part of NATON at interlinked

MASSIVE security breach

No such breacj for india

India will be given minor restrictions AND this is already agreed wink wink

So sit back relax enjoy

S400 is coming
AS billions of USA hardware ie more helicopters drones engines

like i said THIS IS ANTI CHINA QUAD

You post an old article, the Reuters one was a few days old. Also assuming you realise Biden becomes President in a few days right?

Here are some articles only 2 days old, news has a funny habit of changing....

Sometimes it's good for your mental health to get news from sources other then Indian media

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom