What's new

How West will punish India?

Canada and West has had enough of Modi and India.

In the next few weeks, the following steps will be taken

1) International Criminal Court (ICC) will issue arrest wrrants against Indian PM Modi

2) India will be kicked out of QUAD

3) The Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA) sanctions will be imposed on India for buying Oil & Gas and S-400 systems from Russia

4) No more sales or spares to India. 80% Indian equipment Like Arjun Tanks, LCA, LCH, LUH, P8, Rafale, Mirage 2K, Scorpenes, Apaches, Chinook, M-777 will all be grounded

5) Impose trade sanctions. No more trade with India
when i saw this - i thought poster can only be "Abdul Rehman Majeed" , whoelse can be more stupid . Justin Trudeau can stay in power as long as khalistani Party supports him. thats all about this gimmick. Nothing else !

What bakwas. The US/UK don't care for Canada too much. They're not even supporting Trudeau in his spat with Modi.

It's a strategic US decision to build up India and they won't give that up just because Modi is sending hit squads to bump off a few Sikhs in Canada.

I just hope Trudeau stops stuffing Canada with Indians. There are way too many of them.
very sensible post. Rather than saying that nobody cares for Canada, actually, it "Nobody cares for Justin Truedau" . His opinion (compulsion to stay in power) is not Canada's opinion. He ill be thrown out of power soon, anyways !

What bakwas. The US/UK don't care for Canada too much. They're not even supporting Trudeau in his spat with Modi.

It's a strategic US decision to build up India and they won't give that up just because Modi is sending hit squads to bump off a few Sikhs in Canada.

I just hope Trudeau stops stuffing Canada with Indians. There are way too many of them.
Well, first of all, you don't know how west works.
Secondly, no one is building India, they are trying to prepare India for ultimate sacrifice. It's upon India whether they swallow this pill or not.

likely nothing, The west needs India now.

This again highlights how vulnerable India will be if the West turns on India.

Canada and West has had enough of Modi and India.

In the next few weeks, the following steps will be taken

1) International Criminal Court (ICC) will issue arrest wrrants against Indian PM Modi

2) India will be kicked out of QUAD

3) The Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act (CAATSA) sanctions will be imposed on India for buying Oil & Gas and S-400 systems from Russia

4) No more sales or spares to India. 80% Indian equipment Like Arjun Tanks, LCA, LCH, LUH, P8, Rafale, Mirage 2K, Scorpenes, Apaches, Chinook, M-777 will all be grounded

5) Impose trade sanctions. No more trade with India

yes all the above will happen... and maryum Nawaz has a brain.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom