What's new

Featured US Denies India CAATSA Waiver for S-400 purchase, Threatens Sanctions

You post an old article, the Reuters one was a few days old. Also assuming you realise Biden becomes President in a few days right?

Here are some articles only 2 days old, news has a funny habit of changing....

Sometimes it's good for your mental health to get news from sources other then Indian media

will.see what happens
I'm.confident punitive action at best
followed by delivery of reaper drones usa naval.multi role helicopters
engines etc.. and more offers to navy to buy hornets again

i think israel will pressure and they will get the waiver.
You forgot tussle between Obama Kerry and Biden with Nathan Yahoo not gonna work in that case also they see Russia as enemy and Trump as puppet of Russia not China Biden called China a competitor

You forgot tussle between Obama Kerry and Biden with Nathan Yahoo not gonna work in that case also they see Russia as enemy and Trump as puppet of Russia not China Biden called China a competitor
Jewish lobby is a fact. they have been able to push through things that don't favour the yanks one bit but benefit izrahell at a significant cost to the yanks.

Jewish lobby is a fact. they have been able to push through things that don't favour the yanks one bit but benefit izrahell at a significant cost to the yanks.
American political landscape is highly polarized now Democrats we're confronting BB over settlement and Iran nuclear deal old Guard is back remember alot of Jewish members and lobbyest accept Democratic stance for india I doubt it

What kind/type of santions against India,
for S-400 purchase

American political landscape is highly polarized now Democrats we're confronting BB over settlement and Iran nuclear deal old Guard is back remember alot of Jewish members and lobbyest accept Democratic stance for india I doubt it
bro, the obama gov is back in power, which is far worse than we can imagine. I dont know why people are cheering this harami biden like some patron saint which this warmongering manure is not. biden is the architect of arab spring the syrian and libyan crisis. the obl raid and drones in Pakistan. obama will be playing a part in the warmongering too.

there is a reason why there is a huge global reluctancy with these mofo's in the white house. I hope Trump succeeds in his movement against their establishment.

bro, the obama gov is back in power, which is far worse than we can imagine. I dont know why people are cheering this harami biden like some patron saint which this warmongering manure is not. biden is the architect of arab spring the syrian and libyan crisis. the obl raid and drones in Pakistan. obama will be playing a part in the warmongering too.

there is a reason why there is a huge global reluctancy with these mofo's in the white house. I hope Trump succeeds in his movement against their establishment.
You concerns are valid but time has changed US is not US that was 2008 theior first priority is COVID and economic recovery rest come later

You concerns are valid but time has changed US is not US that was 2008 theior first priority is COVID and economic recovery rest come later
the yanks were in far worse circumstances than they are now in the 30's depression. that depression was brought to an end all thanks to WW2. the whole purpose of that nation is blood, war and arsenal. how do you think the covid recovery will happen in the US? I can tell you it wont be by manufacturing doodads in a factory but by making war at a grand scale.

They didnt even give it to Turkey, an extremely important fellow NATO member, what made India think it was special or different?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom