What's new

Featured US Denies India CAATSA Waiver for S-400 purchase, Threatens Sanctions

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20210116-105626~2.png

I wonder the CAASTA sanctions will be related to military only...
coz India doesnt have much dependency on US for that...
Tejas engines are stocked much more than required... before Kaveri is developed or snecma can back up for same.
Stocked for MK1A and AMCA too? I doubt that also how will you maintain the engines you already have .... have a taste of relying on America

Stocked for MK1A and AMCA too? I doubt that also how will you maintain the engines you already have .... have a taste of relying on America

not for AMCA as even prototype will not be ready in near future...

Engines are stocked for Tejas MK1/MK1A ...

I wonder the CAASTA sanctions will be related to military only...
coz India doesnt have much dependency on US for that...
Tejas engines are stocked much more than required... before Kaveri is developed or snecma can back up for same.

All scenarios are already thought out... US just want India to buy MORE... from US...

If that is the case so say goodbye to Indonesia Su 35 purchase, the government has already put money on 2021 budget, but with this development our government will likely to wait until Biden administration enter White House. The contract has already been signed but not yet effective.

Exaggerated title by Reuters.
US has not denied anything. If you read the article, only thing it states is that a decision on waiver will entirely be upto Biden and his national security council..

Exaggerated title by Reuters.
US has not denied anything. If you read the article, only thing it states is that a decision on waiver will entirely be upto Biden and his national security council..

Makes sense. US will make concession for India.

Back
Top Bottom