Can Obama Administration undo the hold?

• Yes

Votes: 53 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 16 15.7%

• Total voters
All America want to safe Pakistan nuclear asset from extremist. Otherwise, don t see any US interest in Pakistan.
Thats a myth,,, USA want its supremacy all over the world and he try to do it at all cost ... On one hand
Pakistan among states that will face turmoil for decades: Obama - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Its his last of addreses , I guess !

They won't say much if you come out of FATA , now for them its your own problem ?
They were succsesfull to rescue their puppet called OBL & that's made them look like heros & that's it ?
Actually they don't like much PAF going after TTP ,which is dog with a task to attack & create the window of opportunity for the so called special forces to carry out another legendary rescue by grabbing Pakistani +Islamic nukes ?
No they won't be happy about it , few of uninformed generals of their command may give few statements on the Pakistani efforts against terrorism but stupids in Pentagon/CIA they still want to go green their plans , after destroying Libya ,Afghanistan ,Iraq , egypt , sirya ?
they want to crush Pakistan , Iran , turkey with their agenda of instant kaos after which , in their stupid dreams they will dance over whole world ?
So they won't let Pakistan , be stronger any way ?
Specially air force , which has the capability to act against any aggerision externally or internally ?
They made this deal as a move on the chess board they think setted out for Pakistan?
I'm really amazed that , no one here has mentioned any thing about our so called "TACTICAL NUCLEAR DIVICES " which been demanded from us , privately in the meetings with the puppet political rulers , who are softly working on the plan given by their God fathers in pentagon ?
We need to come out of that fake need of the dam -F-16s & should swing the ball into other direction fast .

Sir ,
Always on your 4°clock , problem is the perception , our military establishment has played the diplomatic game perfectly but its our traitor political leadership trying their best to let us grounded forever ?
Americans with the agreement of Nawaz Sharif , played their best shot , announcing the deal then vetoing it from their dam congress ?
Belive me , if our air chief been found visiting bejing or massow & having few photo sessions on the newest of war machines there , the same stupid Congress will call back their shyti decsion .
But we really need to put an end to this stupid issue forever , NO MORE F-16s & thats it !
Its enough what we have , now we need some thing , likes of $U*35 , J*20 , J-16s & just go ahead , so our dam military capability could come out of american Congress , senate or white house ?
We will modernize our fleet ,,, but what we need is a fifth generation fighter,,,, we are already inducting low cost fighter i.e. jf17,,, hence if we go other than f-16 we will have to induct two separate platforms i.e. fifth generation and 4++ ,,, which will be very difficult,,, best way is too keep on inducting f-16 to maintain the stop gap untill we can get our hands on fifth generation and meanwhile keep on improving our skills with jf17,,, after which we can say bye bye to uncle same ... but right now advantages of keep on inducting few more f16 is saving from training of new platform, logistic cost, supply chain and weapons cost... thats lot difficult ...

Thats a myth,,, USA want its supremacy all over the world and he try to do it at all cost ... On one hand

We will modernize our fleet ,,, but what we need is a fifth generation fighter,,,, we are already inducting low cost fighter i.e. jf17,,, hence if we go other than f-16 we will have to induct two separate platforms i.e. fifth generation and 4++ ,,, which will be very difficult,,, best way is too keep on inducting f-16 to maintain the stop gap untill we can get our hands on fifth generation and meanwhile keep on improving our skills with jf17,,, after which we can say bye bye to uncle same ... but right now advantages of keep on inducting few more f16 is saving from training of new platform, logistic cost, supply chain and weapons cost... thats lot difficult ...
Sorry , to say that , pls help stopping that " stupid mind set that it will be diffcult to induct any other platform then DAM F-16s in PAF " its just raw nonsence nothing else , specially when the supplier has denied , rejected & thrown our bid for that pice of crap ?

Brother , bring some kind of national pride/integrity in your senses ?

If we can make JF-17 thunder , then that means we can induct any other platform into PAF when ever we want ?
Maybe it will be hard in the begining. But won't be any mission impoissible ,not it won't be ?
Right now we need a 4.5+++ generation fighter jet which can be upgraded till 5.5+++ & I think we have many options avalible in Russia & China ?
After all both are military mights without a dam F-16 in their fleet ?

Did I say it was out of space spec? The only contradiction I'm making is to that the J-10 is better than the out of space spec. LOL!

Never know what the people is cooking up at Area 51.
If you really have Alien tech in Area 51, you already hunt down China and Russia. Don't bluff me ok?

A fifth gen fighter is surely needed, either wait for J-31 or work on a newer version of twin engined JF-17 with structural changes for stealth but this a very bold step.

Used F-16's from other countries is not easy too, USA can block sales. PAF operates 76 F-16's and not a low number that can be replaced easily like Venezuelan F-16's. J-10/FC-20 is not in the doctrine anymore but newer procurements will most probably be Chinese or maybe Turkish TAI TFX

PAF should look for more than 150 JF-17's now and take it to 200-250. There are almost 300 Mirages and F-7 to be replaced.

Sorry , to say that , pls help stopping that " stupid mind set that it will be diffcult to induct any other platform then DAM F-16s in PAF " its just raw nonsence nothing else , specially when the supplier has denied , rejected & thrown our bid for that pice of crap ?

If we can make JF-17 thunder , then that means we can induct any other platform into PAF when ever we want ?
Maybe it will be hard in the begining. But won't be any mission impoissible ,not it won't be ?
Right now we need a 4.5+++ generation fighter jet which can be upgraded till 5.5+++ & I think we have many options avalible in Russia & China ?
Be it J10c or Su35, just forget F16.

Seems like PAF also agrees with my analysis ... My bro calm doen and think logically,,, inducting platform requires a atleast 7 to 8 years in induction and become capable of performing assigned role,,, we are in mid of inducting a new platform,, our next platform to be inducted is 5th generation which is currently fielded by USA only and will be available to other nations from this year ... even india is not getting any 5th generation untill 2025 ... so what we should do now is to start planning for inducting fifth generation to match the timings of India ... Now what should we do about MKIs and Rafael,,, F16 blk52+ is enough for MKIs however, no. of F-16 in Pak is much lower as compared to MKI therefore we have to increase it to significant no.... if we induct another platform like su35 our budgets will be consumed and we will have none for fifth generation ,,, now only issue is rafael,,, for rafael we are trying for blk60 which is very capable air craft ... Our priority is to make sure indians are not getting ahead of us,, and PAF is doing that very smartly ...

However, there are two areas in which we are lacking i.e. air defence shield and naval attack,, jf17 blk 3 will be our main naval attack platform ...

Now the issue of USA not selling us F16,,, yes thats the problem,, thats why we planned of jf17 and we did successfully,,, now if usa keep on doing that then it will be usa's loss as it will give russia an opportunity to come close to Pak ... but we should not take such critical decisions in such a hurry ... China is trying to manufacture engines,,, if they succeed we will not require usa but till then we should be patient and wait and watch,,, if usa is keep on behaving silly we can move to east,, but such big policy changes are not to be made overnight ...

be patient,, try to maintain balance at lowest cost and then we will go for fifth generation air superiority fighter ... and that shuold not be F35

Be it J10c or Su35, just forget F16.
Bro if we induct new platform it will surely be Chinese but right now we are not planning to induct new platform,,,, we are just trying to match nos with the adversary with existing fleet in order to save cost which can later be used for procurement of next platform from China :)

J10C is operational?
J10c of domestic engine is quantitatively inducted in PLAAF, we are waiting for PAF's request.

Seems like PAF also agrees with my analysis ... My bro calm doen and think logically,,, inducting platform requires a atleast 7 to 8 years in induction and become capable of performing assigned role,,, we are in mid of inducting a new platform,, our next platform to be inducted is 5th generation which is currently fielded by USA only and will be available to other nations from this year ... even india is not getting any 5th generation untill 2025 ... so what we should do now is to start planning for inducting fifth generation to match the timings of India ... Now what should we do about MKIs and Rafael,,, F16 blk52+ is enough for MKIs however, no. of F-16 in Pak is much lower as compared to MKI therefore we have to increase it to significant no.... if we induct another platform like su35 our budgets will be consumed and we will have none for fifth generation ,,, now only issue is rafael,,, for rafael we are trying for blk60 which is very capable air craft ... Our priority is to make sure indians are not getting ahead of us,, and PAF is doing that very smartly ...

However, there are two areas in which we are lacking i.e. air defence shield and naval attack,, jf17 blk 3 will be our main naval attack platform ...

Now the issue of USA not selling us F16,,, yes thats the problem,, thats why we planned of jf17 and we did successfully,,, now if usa keep on doing that then it will be usa's loss as it will give russia an opportunity to come close to Pak ... but we should not take such critical decisions in such a hurry ... China is trying to manufacture engines,,, if they succeed we will not require usa but till then we should be patient and wait and watch,,, if usa is keep on behaving silly we can move to east,, but such big policy changes are not to be made overnight ...

be patient,, try to maintain balance at lowest cost and then we will go for fifth generation air superiority fighter ... and that shuold not be F35

Bro if we induct new platform it will surely be Chinese but right now we are not planning to induct new platform,,,, we are just trying to match nos with the adversary with existing fleet in order to save cost which can later be used for procurement of next platform from China :)
Existing F-16 fighter shall be well maintained, while you guys shall have back tire immediately.

PAF shall join J31 project or ask for J20 before 2025.J10c is a very potent and advisory platform of 4.5++ to inducted as stop gap.

The only reason of why PLAAF induct J10b/c in large number is they think it's potent and reliable. Now the engine problem was solved, now only left is pakistan's willing.

J10C is operational?
is an upgraded vaiient of the j10b, dont strain your self trying to find images of it to only find the j10b. the j10c has some external modifications though so you can tell the differance between the two, but only if you know the j10b very well and seen a lot of images of it
however with the j10a and the j10b theres a huge differance and can be distinguished very easily
j10b adds.jpg

Last edited:
Existing F-16 fighter shall be well maintained, while you guys shall have back tire immediately.

PAF shall join J31 project or ask for J20 before 2025.J10c is a very potent and advisory platform of 4.5++ to inducted as stop gap.

The only reason of why PLAAF induct J10b/c in large number is they think it's potent and reliable. Now the engine problem was solved, now only left is pakistan's willing.
Agree that Pak should go for J31 or J20,, however, i doubt j20 will be available for export ...

J10c of domestic engine is quantitatively inducted in PLAAF, we are waiting for PAF's request.

What about J11D? Is it available to PAF?

we can, but we need to talk to Russia .maybe need to pay lisense fee?

Great. I am sure China can make Russia agree to this sale if PAF goes for it. As a Pakistani I can just pray that PAF obsession with F16 ends soon so that we can get great aircraft that are available without any conditions from China.

My friend , your logics are not getting over any where even when america is saying no more dam f-16s to Pakistan ?
Use your logic , & tell me if they are not giving you that , then by which dam way you will get it ?
& playing with the pride & honour of the whole pakistani nation for few stupid jet fighters , I don't think will make us supreme air force any how ?
If still our air force is pushing for it , then its time to check the accounts if the few decsion makers there ?
Hope fully we will get , the croupted money out of their dam accounts , dam kickbacks ?
So the nations pride & honour should be restored & the defence of the nation becomes top priority once & for all .

I'm well asured that , if our piolts can fly SU-30s ,27s in PLAAFs inventory , dam they can fly all of others too ?
I don't fall for dam stupid excuses , like integration thing .

Why pakistan needs these F16 ? The ground reality is that the old fighters has to be cannibalized to get spares for the new ones and less older ones as per prasun sengupta blog.

Back
Top Bottom