What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

India can only make big talk after mumbai and 2001 like events because its economy cannot afford a war. Anyhow, I am thinking about the Indian ability. 10 men controlled mumbai for 3 days and screwed 170. India was not able to control 10 men in 3 days.lol

wow man........innocent people died that day...........I think cool heads need to settle in for a moment......that goes too for gounder as hoping for the destruction of Pakistan leads to such comments also........please guys chill out

India can only make big talk after mumbai and 2001 like events because its economy cannot afford a war. Anyhow, I am thinking about the Indian ability. 10 men controlled mumbai for 3 days and screwed 170. India was not able to control 10 men in 3 days.lol

-----------------------------------------------------1deleted-------------------------------

as there are many sane pakistani members here who do not try to score cheap points on death of innocent civilians

wow man........innocent people died that day...........I think cool heads need to settle in for a moment......that goes too for gounder as hoping for the destruction of Pakistan leads to such comments also........please guys chill out

Exactly.. Just because of someone's stupid comments because he was pissed off we should not start making fun of innocents death. We should avoid such comments. :agree:

2 front war...Hahaha... Does India forget 1962 and 1965 when it was fighting on one front...hahaha

2 front war...Hahaha... Does India forget 1962 and 1965 when it was fighting on one front...hahaha

65 ur kashmir ka seb ended in defeding lahore.....
62 what did you do?
i guess you did forget 1971

@ Gazzi and divya
Only taking about Indian army's ability to tackle war. Guys and girls I'm not saying that it was right. It was absolutly wrong.

Back then, we were a weak country, and our alliance with Pakistan was not strong..
Back then we were even weaker..Unlike present,we couldn't harm you any seriously if you stepped in to help pakistan. We didnt have nukes or ballistic missiles while you had both and more..Yet you chose to stay:smokin:while your ally was getting raped..And yeah alliance was strong too-higher than mountains and deeper than oceans..you should have chosen some better excuse for abandoning an ally.

Today, we have vital Chinese infrastructure running through Pakistan, supported by Chinese engineers, workers and troops.

Try landing a missile on any of that if you dare. :lol:.
lol dont you feel shame to say "we stayed neutral in 71,we didnt even support pakistan even diplomatically during kargil war,but next time we will support them.:mps:
And about chinese engineers there,i've heard( from various posts of you) chinese govt always give importance to collective good-some can be sacrificed for goodness of many.So chinese govt will not risk lives of so many soldiers,civilians and economy for loss of a few engineers..Or did you guys change that policy lately?

Gounder...........barking louder then the crowd doesn't make you right...........
This is true for all of us....

comments are clear...........why did the Indian intelligence not pick this up for 6 years
Though i am not a big fan of Indian intelligence capability yet talks about Chinese presence in P-O-K is on from quite sometime in Indian arena...In fact defence ministry officially announced our defence establishment to prepare for two front war...Why do you think they said that(apart from calling them names and war mongerers)

..........Chinese forces have been in Azad Kashmir since 2005 helping since the earthquake has hit.......
Relief work during natural calamity is one thing and permanent stay in those areas is another...Try to think from a neutral perspective....India has border issues with both Pakistan and China...China and Pakistan are all weather friends and now you see Chinese troops presence in disputed land which is strategic....One has to be foolish not to look at it with concern...

whats seems to be the problem with you in this...........you spoke earlier about being happy with where the borders are........so Pakistan and China can do as they wish within their borders.....why do you care
Well if there is a official setllement on the borders than India has no biz over what happens there...In fact in one of interview with NDTV our Army chief clearly said that all we can do is prepare ourself...Raise the issue at diplomatic level and keep preparing for the worst.... This is exactly what India is doing right now...

@ Divya
I am saying that in 62, China defeated India on one front. Who will India fight on two front.
In 65, we make a extreme successful defence.
In 71, Bangalis were real fighters. India make a coward attack by using Mukti Bahini.
@ Urbanized
71 war was one front war my dear.

@ Divya
I am saying that in 62, China defeated India on one front. Who will India fight on two front.

guess what this 2011. back then Nehru had a notion of making india a police state with no use for the army. there were no intel agecy for india as such. we were never prepared for the war. today we are so we know how to defend on 2 fronts.
But yours was a offensive operation aint it?
In 71, Bangalis were real fighters. India make a coward attack by using Mukti Bahini.
@ Urbanized

And the bengalis which were fighting for around a year won within 15 days as soon as India entered the scene aint it?

@ humanfirst
My dear, Pakistan has enough power to fight India. But dont take panga with china and pakistan at a time because they will screw you and your economy.

@ humanfirst
My dear, Pakistan has enough power to fight India. But dont take panga with china and pakistan at a time because they will screw you and your economy.

Doesn't matter whether a war is single front or double.... it is going to screw the economy no matter what. Thing is wars will cost almost the same for all three countries, but the worst affected will be the ones with the lowest money... and you might have guess already who is that country.

@ humanfirst

My God, everyone is shivering!

First take on the US to stop dictating terms and stop continuous drone attacks and then stop the Talibans ripping up Pakistan and then we will discuss this exercise that you are dreaming of.

@ Divya
@ Urbanized

It was a two front war . It was Pakistan who made the first attack on our western front. It was a pre - emptive strike that we defended and as regards the eastern ( bangladesh ) front - Pakistani ground troops faced Mukti Bahini guerrillas in close co-ordination with Indian troops - together the Alliance was termed as " Mitro -Bahini " . The battle -strategies were laid out by Lft Gen Jacob of the Indian Army. It was he who conceived the idea of bypassing the major fortifications and using Tibetan commandos and Bangladeshi guerillas to overrun the Pakistani Army positions - resulting in total capitulation of your army on the Eastern front . As far as air dominance goes - The IAF achieved complete air superiority over Bangladesh skies and
one such example is
Battle of Boyra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and as far as the "coward " slur goes which you seem to throw around - Faced with imminent defeat , the Pakistani army began a genocide of Bengali intellectuals and professors, to curb bengali nationalism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Searchlight
and rather disgustingly imho, we ( India) in a bout of magnanimity , released these pathetic excuses for soldiers in one of the largest exchanges of POW's after the war , despite many calls for them to face military tribunal for war crimes .

So what were you saying, again ?

Back
Top Bottom