What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

India didn't go for a war because doing so would ruin our economy and many things we achieved since economic liberalisation..Covert war by pakistan will be retaliated by covert war only

Lol What did china do when pakistan surrendered in 71?China simply watched pakistan getting reduced to half..(Atleast US tried to help them with 7th fleet).Where was biggest supporter china during kargil war?From history we are 100% sure that china will simply stay neutral when even the closest ally is losing half of its territory.

My,my don't you know talking facts are a strict no-no here ? :D

What about our Gwadar supply routes,
temporary halt of services wont risking the war with india

what about our troops there, and what about our alliance?

As i said they will be the first one to move back to china...
You think you can rain bombs on Chinese troops, and Chinese infrastructure, without a response?
No one is interested in bombing china till they themselves initiates it because does not worth a war....
India is not nearly strong enough to cause a serious long-term problem anyway. The attack will be repelled easily.

India is strong enough to impact chinese generations unlike other neighbours of china. with chinese relations with west going not so well it will open pandora box for india in terms of defence equipment with other major powers lobbying with India on international politics scenerio alienating china.........

Or you could make another ID like many Bharatis do.;)

lol....making double id's as if my life is dependent here. Chill mate. You are seriously over-estimating the importance of Def.pk to me. It is a good time pass/entertainment value and sometimes even good place for defence info. But thats it.

Ok guys, GTG. See ya tomorrow. :wave:

India didn't go for a war because doing so would ruin our economy and many things we achieved since economic liberalisation..Covert war by pakistan will be retaliated by covert war only

Lol What did china do when pakistan surrendered in 71?China simply watched pakistan getting reduced to half..(Atleast US tried to help them with 7th fleet).Where was biggest supporter china during kargil war?From history we are 100% sure that china will simply stay neutral when even the closest ally is losing half of its territory.

Back then, we were a weak country, and our alliance with Pakistan was not strong. At that time, the USA was Pakistan's biggest supporter.

Today, we have vital Chinese infrastructure running through Pakistan, supported by Chinese engineers, workers and troops.

Try landing a missile on any of that, if you dare. :lol:

But we have already seen from the Indian response to the Mumbai attacks... that you don't dare.

You have already proved it yourselves that you can't do anything.

Just like Manmohan run to USA for nuclear deal.
Sorry for late reply because I was watching indian xxx stuff.

I would be glad if that was the only reason...Though suddenly our defence ministry wants us to prepare for a 2 front war gives me an inclination that there was more to the entire episode than what general public know....

China of early 70's was way different than China of 2011...Though it is foolish to get involved in a war where both parties have nukes but i am sure in terms of hostilities and Pakistan loosing grip on the war we would see Chinese involvement on a much larger scale then what history shows us....That's why you hear a lot about two front war these days...

But we have already seen from the Indian response to the Mumbai attacks... that you don't dare.

Already answered that we dont need to do anything as Pakistanis are doing a tremendous job themselves.

Our job is just to keep developing the economy, grab a seat, get a bowl of popcorn and watch the fun unravellling.

See ya. Thanks for the entertainment with your posts anyways.:tup:

:wave:

Gotto say that it goes bothways.

It was fun playing with you boys. :wave:

Gounder...........barking louder then the crowd doesn't make you right...........comments are clear...........why did the Indian intelligence not pick this up for 6 years..........Chinese forces have been in Azad Kashmir since 2005 helping since the earthquake has hit.......whats seems to be the problem with you in this...........you spoke earlier about being happy with where the borders are........so Pakistan and China can do as they wish within their borders.....why do you care

India can only make big talk after mumbai and 2001 like events because its economy cannot afford a war. Anyhow, I am thinking about the Indian ability. 10 men controlled mumbai for 3 days and screwed 170. India was not able to control 10 men in 3 days.lol

This was an unnecessary and unwanted step by China. Granted Pakistan is a strong ally of the Chinese ...does it mean they had to antagonize another country to gain brownie points with The Pakistani military establishment ? The CPC clearly made a diplomatic blunder , now the Indian establishment has a valid reason to get under the CPC's skin on every opportunity that presents itself , and given current geo-political realities with China irking several countries - Japan , Vietnam , the Taiwan situation and the U.S playing a relentless game to encircle it , China just provoked a relatively neutral neighbour into taking aggressive measures .

Back then, we were a weak country, and our alliance with Pakistan was not strong. At that time, the USA was Pakistan's biggest supporter.

Today, we have vital Chinese infrastructure running through Pakistan, supported by Chinese engineers, workers and troops.

Try landing a missile on any of that, if you dare. :lol:

Calm down a little there....Jingoism don't help the cuase....If there are hostilities you will see all the infrastrucute in flames and have no doubt about it....b/w we did manage to achieve a lot by diplomatic offensive against Pak...Also Kargil war happened just a decade back and China was pretty strong even then...so let cut the crap...International politics don't work the way you or i would like it to....

Gotto say that it goes bothways.

It was fun playing with you boys. :wave:

Don't know bothways. We were just pissing off the dreamers and fan boys and were receiving the entertainment in return. Thanks for admitting our contribution. :)

India can only make big talk after mumbai and 2001 like events because its economy cannot afford a war. Anyhow, I am thinking about the Indian ability. 10 men controlled mumbai for 3 days and screwed 170. India was not able to control 10 men in 3 days.lol

Totally correct.

Imagine if the Indian Govt had hot heads.

What devastation would have resulted.

Indian economy is robust.

It does not require regular bolstering to keep the country afloat!

Given the economies, I would say India can sustain a war while an adversary has all the good reason to collapse unless given due financial injection.

Back
Top Bottom