What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

Pakistan's northern has nothing to do with Kashmir issue. No world map declare it disputed. Only Azad Kashmir and Indian occupied Kashmir are shown as disputed territory.

Here you go ;

kashmir_disputed_2002.jpg

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/middle_east_and_asia/kashmir_disputed_2002.jpg

Like i said, India knows they can count on us. They asked for our help like i thought in counter-insurgency and we provided it.
It`s not like Israeli soldiers rushed to Kashmir, put an Israeli flag in the ground and yelled "This is mine too b*tches!!!!" and they became an urban legend known as the white, slightly brown, green wearing devils! :lol:

Like i said, Pakistan knows they can count on China. Pakistan asked for China's help like i thought in infrastructure and transportation development and the Chinese provided it. It`s not like Chinese soldiers rushed to Pakistani Kashmir, put a Chinese flag in the ground and yelled "This is mine too b*tches!!!!" and they became an urban legend! :lol:

@ Gounder
Israeli Army chief was only enjoying Kashmir's beauty. I'm right.
@ Metro
You may be afraid that mosquito will cut you causing malaria.

Was referring to the article he gave me.
India seeks IDF help in Kashmir conflict

Lol ok mate. If it is of any use to you, most of the thermal sensors we have on the border which has really turned the tide of this conflict by indicating any militant bunny movement across the borders is of Israeli make. :cheers:

@ Gounder
Israeli Army chief was only enjoying Kashmir's beauty. I'm right.

Yes indeed. He was there enjoying the once beautiful state of Kashmir that has been ravaged by militant bunnies and is being slowly brought on track.

No they don't

The govt of azad (cough cough) Kashmir has to declare complete allegiance to pakistan and to annexation to Pakistan.

You are victim of your own propaganda. Sad.

Well its too bad you think with your narrow minded Indian mentality......I am from Azad, AZAD Kashmir and totally agree with the prime minister to have Chinese troops on the ground for the reconstruction effort which has been going on since 2005 earthwuake, there is nothing new here, it only proves again the competence of your intelligence service if you did not know for 6 years that these soldiers have been here....

We as Kashmiris totally and absolutely support integration with Pakistan and will remain part of Pakistan Inshallah..........just as much as our Kashmiri brothers in Indian Occupied Kashmir who even today hold Pakistani flags and the very reason why India does not allow a referendum on this issue despite agreeing to it decades ago knowing full well the outcome.......

This old map was used for showing 1947-48 Indo-Pak war. Today maps only show Azad Kashmir and Indian occupied as disputed.

Well its too bad you think with your narrow minded Indian mentality......I am from Azad, AZAD Kashmir and totally agree with the prime minister to have Chinese troops on the ground for the reconstruction effort which has been going on since 2005 earthwuake, there is nothing new here, it only proves again the competence of your intelligence service if you did not know for 6 years that these soldiers have been here....

We as Kashmiris totally and absolutely support integration with Pakistan and will remain part of Pakistan Inshallah..........just as much as our Kashmiri brothers in Indian Occupied Kashmir who even today hold Pakistani flags and the very reason why India does not allow a referendum on this issue despite agreeing to it decades ago knowing full well the outcome.......

Good. now that you have chosen your home as Pakistan be happy where you are and don't covet others land. Who knows that might ultimately be the undoing of a nation called Pakistan.

@ Gounder
2008 - 2010 Kashmir youth protests show that how Kashmir is coming back to track...lol...

This old map was used for showing 1947-48 Indo-Pak war. Today maps only show Azad Kashmir and Indian occupied as disputed.

What is up with you guys not even clicking on the links ? :hitwall:

That is a map of the situation in 2002.

@ Gounder
2008 - 2010 Kashmir youth protests show that how Kashmir is coming back to track...lol...

Where are the protests now ? :lol:

We know very well how to deal with paid coolie stone pelters.

Good. now that you have chosen your home as Pakistan be happy where you are and don't covet others land. Who knows that might ultimately be the undoing of a nation called Pakistan.

Oh... Here comes Slegg Harrison from South India. :rofl:

Undoing of Pakistan.... Hahaha... A dream which you see daily while sleeping...
I think you dont like Kashmiri voice of Ghazi...lol...

Picking a fight with China+Pakistan will be the undoing of the nation called India.

And I can't say that it is a bad thing.

The keyword is IF.

We are happy with the current borders and I dont see a reason why we would go to war with Pakistan over Kashmir, unless of course another Kargil happens.

As for the China part history is there as witness.

Back
Top Bottom