What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

I wonder why couldn't the Pakistani engineers do this job? I am not against the infrastructure projects, but why escalate tensions when we seem to be going forward on confidence building measures before another round of peace talks?

To solve such issues, both sides must sincerely want it.

The fact that it haven't worked, shows that at least one side is not really interested.

To solve such issues, both sides must sincerely want it.

The fact that it haven't worked, shows that at least one side is not really interested.

Depends on who is looking at it. Sincerity can be questioned on both sides of the table. And talks to be fruitful, both sides should have confidence on each other and the negotiating party needs to be a clear leader of both sides. Such moves will only be detrimental to the slow progress that has been made after the mumbai attacks.

Depends on who is looking at it. Sincerity can be questioned on both sides of the table. And talks to be fruitful, both sides should have confidence on each other and the negotiating party needs to be a clear leader of both sides. Such moves will only be detrimental to the slow progress that has been made after the mumbai attacks.

Like I said, if both sides are truly sincere about finding a solution... they will find one.

Which is why Israeli-Palestinian peace talks are always hyped up and end up failing.

Well, im sure something will be done or already underway to counter the move. Its well established that our intelligence agencies have an elaborate HUMINT network within pakistan administered regions.

Its none of anyone's business what Pakistan does in its own territory.

If Indians are so worried then why to this day, India never even tried capturing Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan from Pakistan.

India can't even handle Srinagar, what makes anyone think India can handle the 100% Muslim population of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan.

China is always welcomed in all areas of Pakistan. No matter if its Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, or Azad Kashmir/Gilgit-Baltistan.

:pakistan: :china:

Chalo good find out ... lolz now cry more and piss more in your pants .. i just don't understand why India never minds its own damn business when no one is bothering them or casuing them any harm work towards friendship and peace stop worrying about what your next door neighbors are doing on there own land under there own sky get real and stop crying like a big baby its really shame .:cry::argh::P

there is a presence of military engineers and logistics on the ground which is the primary cause of concern for India.
The same applies when you host military exercises with foreign nations on disputed territory.

The Chinese are not going to use their forces along the LoC for offensive operations against India unless China (or India) is planning on starting a war. I see no signs of either country looking to do that, so the concerns are unfounded.

The same applies when you host military exercises with foreign nations on disputed territory.
The Chinese are not going to use their forces along the LoC for offensive operations against India unless China (or India) is planning on starting a war. I see no signs of either country looking to do that, so the concerns are unfounded.

Like I said in my earlier post, the military exercises are short term logistic deployment. For such large scale infrastructure projects the logistics and manpower will be deployed for atleast 5-10 years and may be even more.

Agree on the chances of war, but for sure this escalates the tension along the border.

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LOC????????

Yes, US agencies also confirmed "Weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq.
Yes, US agencies also claimed Al-Qaeda had "Antrax", so why Al-Qaeda is not using it while they are killing them with drones every day?
Yes, US agencies confirmed terrorist had nuclear weapons, while Raymond Davis is invloved in giving nuclear material to terrorists himself?

US agencies confirmation is as shaky as all the previous other claims. Enough of this US Confirms useless claims.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom