What's new

US-AF vs Indian AF in 2016?

If you want a show where you win, produce one (that should be funny, where will you put in the musical dance numbers)

Actually the show was generous to India, it actually shows them in the air (as opposed to destroyed on the ground)

i saw the same documentary on DESI history channel in which Rafael only fires bullets from 50 miles away and every f-22 is shot down

:rofl: Four F-22s and a couple of B-1s obliterate dozens of SU30s, Mig29s and Rafales!!!!! WTF?

The Yanks are invincible! Oh Yeah! :yahoo:

This is TAABS (Total And Absolute BullShit)! Period! :toast_sign:

I don't think it is an IAF USAF conflict, but a simple simulation taking the next most advanced jets in the air. It is funny though how US never loses aircraft at all. More like Chuck Norris's grandkids flying the jets. MKI and Rafale represent next best available levels of modern tech.

If you want a show where you win, produce one (that should be funny, where will you put in the musical dance numbers)

Actually the show was generous to India, it actually shows them in the air (as opposed to destroyed on the ground)

no need to get so riled up.

the video is too generous to the raptors while the IAF jets are displayed as sitting ducks. its retarded. you know that

If it's 2016 then they should also consider PAKFA with RAFALE ....

And what if IN gets F-35 .... :)

Why the PAK FA was not included in the video.I think They will be pissed off with the PAF FA.it could great to watch how the both 5 gen air crafts will perform in the dog fights.

They forgot our suicide fighter jets mig 21 i would have crashed mig into f22 in WVR dogfight :p:cheesy:

i respect this old migs but they have done what they were meant to do ..and way past there life period ....:cheers:

This video had NOTHING to do with the IAF..
It was just a scenario of an unarmed nation having the best 4.5+ gen could offer.. and the US taking it on...and the possible results that would ensue.
However.. as of now there is NO B-1R.. and the F-35 doesn't look too healthy.
This particular video has been discussed here, I suggest "senior" and other members look for a particular search bar below the banner before re-posting. It is generally good forum practice to do so.

Looks like an F-22 advertisement...
the sukhoi's will be even better with the super mki upgrade and how could they forget PAK-FA ??

funny. lmao:rofl:

They forgot our suicide fighter jets mig 21 i would have crashed mig into f22 in WVR dogfight :p:cheesy:

i respect this old migs but they have done what they were meant to do ..and way past there life period ....:cheers:

that was legend man " suicide migs"

NAh man we gota lot to learn from Chinese dogfighting techniques.:tup:

HAHAHA... OH GOD!!! BWAHAHA. This made my Day! No the whole week! lolololol The best video I have seen in a while!

Not content with copying electronics, trinkets & toys, now they are copy pasting American movies and passing them off as real. :lol: China is great! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
what impressed me the most is :-

If a missile hit any other jet then that jet will get destroyed in one hit.

BUT

If a missile hit f-22 then it will only get little damaged.

:enjoy:-

Back
Top Bottom