What's new

US-AF vs Indian AF in 2016?

what impressed me the most is :-

If a missile hit any other jet then that jet will get destroyed in one hit.

BUT

If a missile hit f-22 then it will only get little damaged.

:enjoy:-

the missile didn't hit f-22...........it hit that b- something bomber..

now our radars are not that useless that they won't be able to detect the f-22's at such a short distance.............and did they forget that we have BVR too???

According to History channel (where history is history) in 2016 USAF Raptors are fighting a mix of Mirage 2000, Rafale, and SU 30MKI of an "unknown" air force. the raptors evantually beat them.(surprise surprise)

Start watching from 5:10 of the first part

Come out of dreams, we cannot compete with US Airforce for next 50 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why so serious ? :azn:

FYI , Raptor is not available for sell so there is no need of advertising it ...

history channel...the same one that does "ancient aliens" and stuff like that, you people are seriously thinking this video is any kind of a serious analysis?

I think the videos are extremely cheesy and lame
Showing French and Russian planes like dummies and American planes and tactics as too supiror.

If you don't like the video, there are plenty of real-life encounters between US and other fighters.

In that video,one shot from Raptor kills one french / russian plane,but it takes 2 shots to kill a raptor.... :lol:

I had seen that vid few years ago and also commented the same there

All I have learned from the show is that American fighters eat and **** out missiles that are fired at them.

History is evident, USA has never attacked any country with even a rudimentary air defense power.. so a full on war with any country having SU-30MKI and rafales is a terrible stretch :lol:

History is evident, USA has never attacked any country with even a rudimentary air defense power.. so a full on war with any country having SU-30MKI and rafales is a terrible stretch :lol:
Stop your jingoism. USA will tear India into shreds inside a week.

Just watched this vid again after having seen it last on tv years ago and noticed the narrator says "Mirage Rafales"!! Shows the level of understanding used in this show!! Come on guys, there is no foreseeable future scenario where the US goes against India- India is no Iraq or Afghansitan, any sort of war with India is going to be bloody and expensive. The scenario is just a worst case sceenerio the Raptor could face against non 5th gen VLO a/c. The MKI and DASSUALT Rafales are the biggest 4.5+ gen threats to the Raptor hence the scenario conjured up.

This validates the IAF's thinking no end, silences all those thinking they are "arming without aiming".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom