What's new

US-AF vs Indian AF in 2016?

0:15:03-0:34:48

Hypothetical 2016 battle between United States Air Force against Indian Air Force.

4 American F-22s and 2 B1-R against a lot of Indian SU 30MKIs, Rafales, etc.

Thanks for the long but informative video. I hope some day China can catchup you two.

Last edited by a moderator:
i m so much gr8ful to americans to let atleast our one missile hit their fighter jet B1r .....:lol:

Rafale taking on F22 head on........ raffy rocks :yahoo::yahoo:

I saw this on TV some time ago and was pretty surprised to see the MKI (not just generic Su-30 but specifically the MKI variant which only the IAF operates) and Rafale combo seems specifically tailored to the IAF. What I assume is that the reason these two a/c are used is because they are by far the two most advanced 4.5+ gen fighters in service and as such the biggest plausible non-5th gen threat to the F-22. Just goes to show the IAF know what they are doing!!!

This is an old video. Its a nice video but it could have been done more realistically. At 23:13, the Rafale's two missiles hit the American missile truck B1R and it f u c k ing SURVIVES.

On the other hand all missiles fired by F-22 bring down the Su30MKIs and Rafales. That's just plain BS!

Wow great video thanks a lot, guys is the Indian Air Force and the USA Air force working together? I know the other arms of the Military really like eachother. A friend of mine who is the US Army, says that there is a lot of respect and friendship between the two nations forces.

He said the Indians are very professional and eager to learn and its a pleasure to work with them, he also said he is glad that the Indian and US force cooperate so closely and the level of understanding is so high between them, he wants to visit India and is a bit jealous I will be in India with the family end of the year.

What are your thoughts do you guys hate the USA military? Or are you guys pleased that both US and India work and train so closely together?

its like day dream where you can do what ever you want ie make a midget a Hulk (midgethulk) even after the missile hits the aircraft it still do not go down and for sure it is done by fanboys of USAF where USAF will always win and this case they just give credit for only Rafile just because it is designed in Europe and no credit for SU30 MKI just because it is Russian but do not consider the effectiveness and agility of Su30 MKI i know they like their F22 but it only shows their hardheadedness it shows only their aircraft good and rest is $hIT.... i feel that the whole thing is for american fan boys to satisfy lack of sex.....

Wow great video thanks a lot, guys is the Indian Air Force and the USA Air force working together? I know the other arms of the Military really like eachother. A friend of mine who is the US Army, says that there is a lot of respect and friendship between the two nations forces.

He said the Indians are very professional and eager to learn and its a pleasure to work with them, he also said he is glad that the Indian and US force cooperate so closely and the level of understanding is so high between them, he wants to visit India and is a bit jealous I will be in India with the family end of the year.

What are your thoughts do you guys hate the USA military? Or are you guys pleased that both US and India work and train so closely together?

I agree with pretty much everything you have said.

The US and Indian forces interact across the board:

Armies: Indian and US armies have annual series of joint exercises called the "Yudh Abhays" series which is hosted by each relevant country alternately. This ex focuses on infantry and armour forces. There is also another annual series (I forget the name right now) involving the army SOFs of both respective nations. Not to mention amry pilot exchanges and visits by other groups on a less official/regular basis from either nation to one another's training establishments (the IA's elite CIJWS for instance).

Navies: The navies of both nations also have every increasing close ties. The most obvious is an annual joint exercise involving the IN and USN (and in the past JSDF on request of IN) held in the IOR, these exercises are pretty large scale.this ex series is called "Malabar". There is also other interactions including exchange programs and port visits by each others ships. Additonally it is believed that the respective navy SOFs of each nation visit each other and hold joint exercises.

Airforces: there was not long ago a joint exercise series involving the IAF and USAF called "Cope India" which involved fighters and transport a/c however the last series was in ~2009/10 and I'm unsure what happend to this series. Addtionally the IAF participated in 2008 Red Flag with 8 MKIs 2 Tankers and 1 IL-76 and is going to go to Red Flag 2013 next year. Addtionally there is a pilot exchange program between the two AFs and other extensive lower level interaction.

Overall India is pretty much friendly with every nation that is friendly to them so the US military/US as a whole is seen warmly in India and the IA love working with them/any proffesional army as it gives them good exposure to other mindsets and techniques. The IA is constantly looking to learn and evolve so it relishes these opputrunites to train with an army as proffesional as the US army. This goes equally for the Navy and AF.

I agree with pretty much everything you have said.

The US and Indian forces interact across the board:

Armies: Indian and US armies have annual series of joint exercises called the "Yudh Abhays" series which is hosted by each relevant country alternately. This ex focuses on infantry and armour forces. There is also another annual series (I forget the name right now) involving the army SOFs of both respective nations. Not to mention amry pilot exchanges and visits by other groups on a less official/regular basis from either nation to one another's training establishments (the IA's elite CIJWS for instance).

Navies: The navies of both nations also have every increasing close ties. The most obvious is an annual joint exercise involving the IN and USN (and in the past JSDF on request of IN) held in the IOR, these exercises are pretty large scale.this ex series is called "Malabar". There is also other interactions including exchange programs and port visits by each others ships. Additonally it is believed that the respective navy SOFs of each nation visit each other and hold joint exercises.

Airforces: there was not long ago a joint exercise series involving the IAF and USAF called "Cope India" which involved fighters and transport a/c however the last series was in ~2009/10 and I'm unsure what happend to this series. Addtionally the IAF participated in 2008 Red Flag with 8 MKIs 2 Tankers and 1 IL-76 and is going to go to Red Flag 2013 next year. Addtionally there is a pilot exchange program between the two AFs and other extensive lower level interaction.

Overall India is pretty much friendly with every nation that is friendly to them so the US military/US as a whole is seen warmly in India and the IA love working with them/any proffesional army as it gives them good exposure to other mindsets and techniques. The IA is constantly looking to learn and evolve so it relishes these opputrunites to train with an army as proffesional as the US army. This goes equally for the Navy and AF.

THat is because we will be attending the Red Flag in 2013. That being a costly affair it is difficult to fund both.

lol nice poster video for the USAF.
Ignoring the obvious bullshit in that, it is indeed worthy of a thought that, such documentaries(Documentaries about F-16s, F-15s and F-18s) in the past which drags Chinese fighters as the enemy. But now when F-22 was featured rather than their teen fighters, suddenly the enemy suddenly becomes MiG-29s, Su-30MKIs and rafales, rather than the usual J-10s & J-11s just goes to show which fighters are at the top end of the 4.5 Gen Class to be a worthy opponent for the Fifth Gen fighter.

i m so much gr8ful to americans to let atleast our one missile hit their fighter jet B1r .....
its like day dream where you can do what ever you want ie make a midget a Hulk (midgethulk) even after the missile hits the aircraft it still do not go down and for sure it is done by fanboys of USAF where USAF will always win and this case they just give credit for only Rafile just because it is designed in Europe and no credit for SU30 MKI just because it is Russian but do not consider the effectiveness and agility of Su30 MKI i know they like their F22 but it only shows their hardheadedness it shows only their aircraft good and rest is $hIT.... i feel that the whole thing is for american fan boys to satisfy lack of sex.....
lol nice one.

LOL
What a video, especially the dogfight part, where the first F22's buddy's come to it's rescue and saves the day, whilst the other Rafales are eating popcorn n enjoying the show and Rafale's sensor fusion - the one which is 'not present in any aircraft other than F22' is AWOL.

Back
Top Bottom