What's new

Urwa Hocane Another Tahir Shah In The Music Industry?

I am not gonna play it. Wasting time is fine than wasting with torture. I don't like these cocaine sisters.
I just saw a video of Mawra a.k.a tiddi on insta, "how to be a New Yorker, step 1" and I seriously have not seen someone stopping a cab this way.
And then her dressing, it's so freaking cold here and you are wearing sandals. :D
Agree totally.

She has a calm & friendly voice; it's not that sharp but after hearing her sing it may i say,unfortunately singing doesn't feel like is the best match for her.It's is not that well modulated by her.May be she haven't got that much stamina.And that's why a good amount of edit is also visible in the clip.Well everything demands practice and supervision of some sort.And you do not get to become a singer in a day.Requires a life time of commitment, in addition to the natural gift.

Her voice may suit more for the professions like news casters.Media outlet should hire such individuals and ask them to deliver the news in their natural tone,instead of shouting and screaming at the top of their voice,like drilling something into our brains.I like watching PTV programs/bulletins for this very reason.

Another observation, i have met some singers and you'll notice that in the usual daily conversation and chit chat,they haven't got that much smooth and attractive sound quality, it loses that timbre and for some it even becomes hoarse.Could be because they have toned their vocal apparatus and practiced it to the extent to be suitable for their profession that includes particular range of pitches and certain vibratory patterns and timbre.You would even hear them saying that they don't like to speak much before a performance as they desire to "save" their voice. That observation fits well on the classical singers who take their practice to another level and extreme.Everything costs you something.

Baby steps for Urwa ,if she's even considering it.

HOW CAN....someone sing that bad.

Yes we just discovered another talent after Tahir Shah could be better if Tahir Shah was the poet.

Anyways world is full of great talent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom