What's new

Updated Price List of 9MM Handguns in Pakistan

In Punjab they are closed for now.

In KPK, Balochistan and Sindh they are open.

In ISB you can get one if you are government employ.

Best way to get one is go and do all the procedure by yourself if you give agents cash you will get in trouble.
How can someone get ISB licence if he is govt employ of autonomous govt owned unit based in sindh?

their is a ban in place for the import of all types of weapons and ammo for last coupe of years. hence the prices of all imported weapons has gone through the roof, coupled with the ever depreciating rupee.

best bet for buying waepons and ammo at this point in time is POF.
Is POF making pistols? bcz not showing on their website? If you have any info about model names details prices kindly share?

Anyone can update prices of guns/pistols 9 mm in Pakistan in 2020

Check Pakguns.
Even they don't have these details. There are a few posts where someone have asked for a specific gun and got a response but no single detailed thread or post to explain it as i was looking for and suggested as a project for PDF:

Anyway have any idea of approximate current prices? If someone can work on this and make a list of either:
  1. Prices of some common guns, 10-15 models in various price range
  2. a couple of guns in 5-6 price ranges with approximate current prices, like two three in 45000-65000 range, similar in 65000-85000 range, 100000 range, 150000 range and 200000 range etc.
This info once provided can be converted into a featured thread. Anyone need to discuss anything further on this can post a message on my profile and i will start a private conversation. Anyone interested in collecting all this information for the forum?

So I am thinking to get a pistol for safety. Have gone through some posts on various blogs but none addresses the issues in depth. Would appreciate if someone can clarify the process.

I travel a lot so I need an All Pakistan license.

My questions:
1- Do I apply for license first?
2- Do I buy the weapon first?
3- License fee is charged per year? What's the fee for a 30 bore pistol?
3- One of my reference suggested me to obtain a license and he will get it placed on the pistol which most probably I'd be buying from Dates/Peshawar.

JazakAllah in advance!

So I am thinking to get a pistol for safety. Have gone through some posts on various blogs but none addresses the issues in depth. Would appreciate if someone can clarify the process.

I travel a lot so I need an All Pakistan license.

My questions:
1- Do I apply for license first?
2- Do I buy the weapon first?
3- License fee is charged per year? What's the fee for a 30 bore pistol?
3- One of my reference suggested me to obtain a license and he will get it placed on the pistol which most probably I'd be buying from Dates/Peshawar.

JazakAllah in advance!

1- Do I apply for license first? YES
3- One of my reference suggested me to obtain a license and he will get it placed on the pistol which most probably I'd be buying from Dates/Peshawar. This is called tampering, you can only do it on local guns which are piece of junk.

Thanks man.

The pistol would be local as I have discussed. My reference has been toying alot given the rural punjab rivalry/local row etc. So I can definitely trust on him getting something that is reliable and not hell-expensive like even Chinese copy costing nothing less than 100-200K.

Would love to hear from you if there is a less expensive yet reliable option other than local.

Please recommend .223 bore Licensed Gun. under 2 lac.

I've an offer of Dara made M4 Carbine 1.85 lac

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom