What's new

5.56/223 and 5.45/222 weapon options and selection

I buy parts and assembly my own guns heer is the USA. No idea about Pakistan
556/223:
As per your advice i have finally decided to go for a CQA. A dealer is quoting me 380k for a new CQA in 556. Is this a good price or he's trying to rip me off? I'm attaching the pics.
View attachment 631758 View attachment 631759
Can you guide me what to for when buying a new CQA or any weapon?

545/222:
I have no plan to convert my fathers ak47 to 222 but a friend is bringing a chinese ak47 for me as a gift. I tired but couldn't get myself a license for an ak47 so i was thinking to get it converted to 222 since i already have the license. But your advice is a good one to sell it and get a geniune 222. I talked to a few dealers in pehsawar and darra but they were saying that a genuine russian side folder 222 will be very hard to find and will cost me around 800k for a good piece. But if a chinese or preferably a bulgarian is available at 230-260k i will be willing to buy it. And can you hook me up with your sources who could find me a bulgarian 222?

12 guage:
It will be for hunting purposes. Birds and wild boar.
556/223:
Due to import ban & dollar rate, prices have really surges. A friend of mine had bought his Local assembled with Imported parts for 280k last year. but then in those days you could get a NATO mag for 800rs/- & M4 barrel for 35k.
Feburary prices for Nato barrel were 110k & BCG for 50k. If you look at this way, folks in Peshawar are selling local assembled at 325,000/- +/- 10k these days . so 360k - 380k for an original Chinese is ok....However still keep him on hold & check with other dealers i.e Haider Arms, Fakhar e Alam in Peshawar. Check the price of same in Darra since all this is coming from Afghanistan these days....

222: it's been a while since i went looking for this piece or I saw one in market, however do check with Haider Arms,Peshawar. If he doesn't have it then he can help you get one

12g: not sure on Hunting, since i never got into this thing however MP155 is a solid gun and is perfect for the use.

556/223:
However still keep him on hold & check with other dealers i.e Haider Arms, Fakhar e Alam in Peshawar.
Share fakhar e alam contact number if you have one.
As far as import is concerned two weeks back i bought 500 rounds of 556 green tip at 70/round and tracers at 85/round and today the price was 90/round for green tip and 110/round for tracers. So the prices are just sky rocketing in pakistan. If someone is willing to sell at this price i'm willing to buy from him on two other 223 licenses :-). 223 ki bullet ka haal bhi 222 wala honay wala hy. Kal m4 kay magazine ki price 4200 thi aur aaj 5000 ho gai hy. Crazy times.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Foxtrot Alpha
guys need a little help.
so cos i live outside pakistan (oman)
i wanted to have some fun with guns and i did last year shot an ak47.
but that was in chishtia desert.this guys father is ex army so he has orgnal gun from 80,s.
now i talked to him and he asked around and told me max he can do for me is get me a 9mm licence and a semi automatic 222 licence feom DCO.
now i dont have any idea if this semi automatic 222 is original
cos i want only original stuff
money no object
wht advice u guys give me?
thanks

0D7816DC-D552-4510-A763-E1D3AC64F4F9.png
so these r the guns this guy owns and i loved both how can i get same.

Attachments

• AF653CC5-2486-44FB-B694-459E934B833E.png
    AF653CC5-2486-44FB-B694-459E934B833E.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 120
guys need a little help.
so cos i live outside pakistan (oman)
i wanted to have some fun with guns and i did last year shot an ak47.
but that was in chishtia desert.this guys father is ex army so he has orgnal gun from 80,s.
now i talked to him and he asked around and told me max he can do for me is get me a 9mm licence and a semi automatic 222 licence feom DCO.
now i dont have any idea if this semi automatic 222 is original
cos i want only original stuff
money no object
wht advice u guys give me?
thanks

View attachment 632456so these r the guns this guy owns and i loved both how can i get same.
thats Chinese Type 56, AK 47, please tell me he did not not convert a piece of history to a desi version of triple 2 :mad:

thats Chinese Type 56, AK 47, please tell me he did not not convert a piece of history to a desi version of triple 2 :mad:
no no it’s original the guy is big shot has many many guns.
i just want to know wht is 222 semi automatic
like he us telling me
is that original gun ir desi stuff

no no it’s original the guy is big shot has many many guns.
i just want to know wht is 222 semi automatic
like he us telling me
is that original gun ir desi stuff
222 is what we call 5.45 x 39 in our desi slang & how it is marked on the Gun License, technically it is AK74

bro, Russians don't mark their guns with L & D on the selector switch, their guns are marked in their own jiberish language. L & D are the markings on Chinese Type 56, russians are marked AB & DA something, but in russian...last time i checked, chinese were not making .222, they however do make .223

AK74 muzzle brake is missing which is a must on original piece, the biggest giveway is the triangluar sight, which is not on Russian AK74
The way your buddy is holding the gun, i can see how much of a big shot he is

View attachment 632463 this is much clearer pic
i don’t know u r the expert bro @Foxtrot Delta
Bro, even first pic was clear enough for me...you can get second opinion from someone else, as far as my knowledge goes on the weapons, this is NOT an original Russian AK74 I have marked the areas to assess and conclude that its not an AK74
AF653CC5-2486-44FB-B694-459E934B833E.png

...@Desert Fighter , bro have you heard of any Chinese norinco AK74?? I have seen chinese .223 / Norinco 223 / Hi link 223, never have i come across 5.45....

222 is what we call 5.45 x 39 in our desi slang & how it is marked on the Gun License, technically it is AK74

bro, Russians don't mark their guns with L & D on the selector switch, their guns are marked in their own jiberish language. L & D are the markings on Chinese Type 56, russians are marked AB & DA something, but in russian...last time i checked, chinese were not making .222, they however do make .223

AK74 muzzle brake is missing which is a must on original piece, the biggest giveway is the triangluar sight, which is not on Russian AK74

by big shot i mean money wise and influence
he has many security guards
and btw this rifle is ak47
the one we r discussing is potential rifle he said he will buy for me 222 semi auto thats wht i want to know about
thanks

Bro, even first pic was clear enough for me...you can get second opinion from someone else, as far as my knowledge goes on the weapons, this is NOT an original Russian AK74 I have marked the areas to assess and conclude that its not an AK74
View attachment 632464
...@Desert Fighter , bro have you heard of any Chinese norinco AK74?? I have seen chinese .223 / Norinco 223 / Hi link 223, never have i come across 5.45....
Just out of curiosity, are genuine Russian AK74 even available?

View attachment 632464
i will sure ask him about this gun and wht did he made to it.

you tagged the wrong Foxtrot :sarcastic:
good enjoy the good talk

Just out of curiosity, are genuine Russian AK74 even available?
depends on your definition of Russians, we have Saiga, Vepr, Tula, Izmash made rifles available in market.
If you mean AKM or AK47 T1 / 2/3 then even those are available from private sellers....2 yrs back we picked up an AK47 1966 milled receiver for my friend....i know the markings on Ak because to buy his rifle we had to do all lot of research on AK factory markings :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom