What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Russia has nukes, US has nukes. Many conflicts have been fought with nuclear nations. Do you think if Iran wanted they cant produce 3-5 nukes within a few days? Technically they have enough enriched uranium…

Israel launching even a single nuke would mean the destruction of the zionist race within 30 seconds.

Again the problem is they can escape to other parts of world (West/US) (their population is just too small merely 5-6 million)

While their nuclear weapons can kill at least 50+ million Iranians and millions of Palestinians,Jordinians and other Arab populations.
Stacks are just too high for Iranians and Arabs.

I will defend my Muslim brothers regardless of their sect.
At the end, you will just end up wishing bloodshed of my people.
Do whatever you want,but don't write anything bad about the people of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Again the problem is they can escape to other parts of world (West/US) (their population is just too small merely 5-6 million)

While their nuclear weapons can kill at least 50+ million Iranians and millions of Palestinians,Jordinians and other Arab populations.

Again you are assuming that Israel

1. Will launch nukes in the face of imminent collapse- highly unlikely as Iran/Pakistan will retaliate
2. Israel has control over its nukes- again highly unlikely as US will never allow that
3. Would be suicide as the jews will face global reconning that will make the holocaust look like a cake walk
4. Likely solution/compromise would end up being 1 state solution with equal rights

Russia has nukes, US has nukes. Many conflicts have been fought with nuclear nations. Do you think if Iran wanted they cant produce 3-5 nukes within a few days? Technically they have enough enriched uranium…

Israel launching even a single nuke would mean the destruction of the zionist race within 30 seconds.
The only conflict fought directly between two nuclear powers was the Kargil war.

I am sure Iran can produce nukes, I have no doubt about that. Israel has stated that should the existence of the state be threatened they will use nukes. Read about the "Samson Option".

If Israel is going to down why would it hesitate to wipe out Iran and Pakistan even if that will mean the end of Israel?

The only conflict fought directly between two nuclear powers was the Kargil war.

I am sure Iran can produce nukes, I have no doubt about that. Israel has stated that should the existence of the state be threatened they will use nukes. Read about the "Samson Option".

If Israel is going to down why would it hesitate to wipe out Iran and Pakistan even if that will mean the end of Israel?

Israel doesnt even control its own nukes. Every single decision has to be approved by washington.

You think the US would allow Israel to use nukes on iran/pakistan??? 🤣

That would spell the end of the zionist race

Stfu eunuch coward. The Shia girls of Lebanon are braver than you.

Again you are assuming that Israel

1. Will launch nukes in the face of imminent collapse- highly unlikely as Iran/Pakistan will retaliate
2. Israel has control over its nukes- again highly unlikely as US will never allow that
3. Would be suicide as the jews will face global reconning that will make the holocaust look like a cake walk
4. Likely solution/compromise would end up being 1 state solution with equal rights

You’re speaking to a coward. He will come up with many reasons because he’s afraid. He hopes to reason with folks who have full monopoly over violence. Only way to force them to respect you is dish it out and accept what is stored for all of us.

Provocation by Israel intended to get emotional and stupid retaliation by some Palestinian faction that will in the end give political support to Netanyahu parties coalition that is currently under pressured by their domestic politics in order to pass hard line law
Yeah, but you can't just sit by either and let him keep doing it. Palestinians civilians getting beat up and killed are not chess pieces. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

But then again, you are right, like waiting for Israelis to fight each other to death is the only option as long as we have feckless muslim rulers.

The Shia girls of Lebanon are braver than you.
So you again just ended up bringing secterian shit in your post.
On the side note:
My stand is clear
My life,my property,or everything valueable i possess is only for my people,my own people.
I will not sacrifice my life for other people though out of humanity my moral support is with the people being oppressed by the oppressers and will also encourage supporting their cause diplomatically.

The bravery/cowardness of some random girl is not my concern at all

Bro to some points I agree with you. But Israel supplying India with weapons against kashmiris/Pakistan means that Israel was the first to involve itself against Pakistan.

This gives Pakistan more than enough reason to

1. Supply anti israeli forces with weapons.

Given Israel stops supplying India with weapons then likewise pak would stop supplying the anti israeli front.

But knowing the fact that Zionist can smell a single dollar miles away with their jew nose they will never let go a single profit. Until there is an eye for an eye such behavior will continue.
Palestinians do not have money to buy weapons from us and we are not rich enough to give them weapons free of cost.

Last edited:

Do whatever you want,but don't write anything bad about the people of Pakistan.

Pakistan is a majority sunni state, but that doesn't disregard our duty to aid other Muslims in the world, even if a Shia state is doing the same.

It doesn't matter if you're a Shia, or a sunni. You all have a duty to help your fellow Muslim brothers and sister if they are oppressed, no matter where they are.

There's nothing sectarian about it- it's just that the duty of Muslims to fix issues like Kashmir and Palestine has been outsourced to Pakistan and Iran relatively, due to geopolitical strangulation.

In short, it doesn't make it any less of our war.

Pakistan is a majority sunni state, but that doesn't disregard our duty to aid other Muslims in the world, even if a Shia state is doing the same.

It doesn't matter if you're a Shia, or a sunni. You all have a duty to help your fellow Muslim brothers and sister if they are oppressed, no matter where they are.

There's nothing sectarian about it- it's just that the duty of Muslims to fix issues like Kashmir and Palestine has been outsourced to Pakistan and Iran relatively, due to geopolitical strangulation.

In short, it doesn't make it any less of our war.

I don’t understand his mentality nor I care to anymore. So many confused personalities here from this guy to another with a crusader cross with Ukrainian and Pakistan Flags in his avi, and then another who thinks Jesus is something we all should look up morally, that is a Western/Christian concept of Jesus (turn the other cheek).

Your people's bloods is being shed off every single day. You need stop being a coward and stand up for yourself. Certain people only understand the language of force.

Remember that muslim blood is more sacred than the Holy Kaa`ba".

I don’t understand his mentality nor I care to anymore. So many confused personalities here from this guy to another with a crusader cross with Ukrainian and Pakistan Flags in his avi, and then another who thinks Jesus is something we all should look up morally, that is a Western/Christian concept of Jesus (turn the other cheek).

These are the Uncle Tom / Brown Sahibs who lick uncle Sam's a$$ no matter what, just because they live in the west and earn a few dollars.

These are the Uncle Tom / Brown Sahibs who lick uncle Sam's a$$ no matter what, just because they live in the west and earn a few dollars.

I grew up in the West and am part of its social fabric more so than many others with a similar background. I was cop, joined the army as an infantryman but I never not even once sold out my humanity. I still remembered a fellow soldier asking if he can depend if we ever got into a war against Iran (long time ago), I told him if he ever accuses me of something, I will shoot him. The point is, I didn’t sell my identity like these cowards are, and it seems many of these guys live in England and are some of the biggest entho-fasadi here.

Surah 4 An-Nisa, Ayat 75-76​

وَمَا لَـكُمۡ لَا تُقَاتِلُوۡنَ فِىۡ سَبِيۡلِ اللّٰهِ وَالۡمُسۡتَضۡعَفِيۡنَ مِنَ الرِّجَالِ وَالنِّسَآءِ وَالۡوِلۡدَانِ الَّذِيۡنَ يَقُوۡلُوۡنَ رَبَّنَاۤ اَخۡرِجۡنَا مِنۡ هٰذِهِ الۡـقَرۡيَةِ الظَّالِمِ اَهۡلُهَا ۚ وَاجۡعَلْ لَّـنَا مِنۡ لَّدُنۡكَ وَلِيًّا ۙۚ وَّاجۡعَلْ لَّـنَا مِنۡ لَّدُنۡكَ نَصِيۡرًا ؕ‏ ﴿4:75﴾ اَلَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا يُقَاتِلُوۡنَ فِىۡ سَبِيۡلِ اللّٰهِ ۚ وَالَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡا يُقَاتِلُوۡنَ فِىۡ سَبِيۡلِ الطَّاغُوۡتِ فَقَاتِلُوۡۤا اَوۡلِيَآءَ الشَّيۡطٰنِۚ اِنَّ كَيۡدَ الشَّيۡطٰنِ كَانَ ضَعِيۡفًا4:76

(4:75) How is it that you do not fight in the way of Allah and in support of the helpless - men, women and children -who pray: 'Our Lord, bring us out of this land whose people are oppressors and appoint for us from Yourself, a protector, and appoint for us from Yourself a helper'?104 . (4:76) Those who have faith fight in the way of Allah, while those who disbelieve fight in the way of taghut (Satan).Fight, then, against the fellows of Satan. Surely Satan's strategy is weak.

Come on you guys. For once please, keep sects away and also grow a spine.

Hath Be-Zor Hain, Ilhaad Se Dil Khoo-Gar Hain
Ummati Baais-e-Ruswai-e-Paighamber (S.A.W) Hain

Apostate hearts and palsied hands Your earthly lives debase,
You all, to your great Prophet (PBUH), are Bringers of deep disgrace;

The Tou Aaba Woh Tumhare Hi, Magar Tum Kya Ho?
Hath Par Hath Dhare Muntazir-e-Farda Ho!

These were your great progenitors; You lack their brain and brawn;
You sit and wait in slothful ease for every morrow’s dawn.

Manfa’at Aik Hai Is Qaum Ki, Nuqsan Bhi Aik
Ek Hi Sab Ka Nabi (S.A.W), Din Bhi, Iman Bhi Aik
Harm-e-Paak Bhi, Allah Bhi, Quran Bhi Aik,
Kuch Bari Baat Thi Hote Jo Musalmaan Bhi Aik!

And one your Kaʹba, One your God, and one your great Quran;
Yet, still, divided each from each, Lives every Mussalman.
You split yourselves in countless sects, In classes high and low;
Think you the world its gifts will still on such as you bestow?

(JAWAB - E - SHIKWA by Allama Iqbal)

Back
Top Bottom