What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Provocation by Israel intended to get emotional and stupid retaliation by some Palestinian faction that will in the end give political support to Netanyahu parties coalition that is currently under pressured by their domestic politics in order to pass hard line law
I said this on another post. They count on us to overreact. The Muslim world needs to measure its response.

Good the zionist cancer needs to put into remission. Imagine if the gulf- Egypt- Iran- Turkey- Syria/Hezbollah- Afghanistan- Pakistan all sent 100k troops and equipment each.

We could finish the zionist occupier in a few days. We would see hundreds of thousands of zionist leaving on international flights back to their european homeland similar to what happened with the haramkhor afghan occupiers.

Brother he’s not wrong. There’s protests going on in Israel and the Netanyahu is using the Palestinians as a tool to sidetrack their populations anger (at whatever the protests are for).

Good the zionist cancer needs to put into remission. Imagine if the gulf- Egypt- Iran- Turkey- Syria/Hezbollah- Afghanistan- Pakistan all sent 100k troops and equipment each.

We could finish the zionist occupier in a few days. We would see hundreds of thousands of zionist leaving on international flights back to their european homeland similar to what happened with the haramkhor afghan occupiers.

The governments of Egypt, Pakistan, and Turkey won’t leave a finger. I’m sorry to say this. They’re ruled by pro Western factions.

Stupid as usual. It is what is needed by Hard line Israel faction in parliament as they need more people support under current political situation in Israel
Spot on this is what Netanyahu wanted to divert domestic attention to his own issues.

Brother he’s not wrong. There’s protests going on in Israel and the Netanyahu is using the Palestinians as a tool to sidetrack their populations anger (at whatever the protests are for).

The governments of Egypt, Pakistan, and Turkey won’t leave a finger. I’m sorry to say this. They’re ruled by pro Western factions.

Agreed but things are rapidly changing in our part or the world. People have far more information today vs 60s/70s.

If something serious God forbid were to happen to al aqsa its difficult to see our countries not getting involved due to significant internal pressure.

The problem is that Israel has nukes.

Agreed but things are rapidly changing in our part or the world. People have far more information today vs 60s/70s.

If something serious God forbid were to happen to al aqsa its difficult to see our countries not getting involved due to significant internal pressure.
I hope you’re right. We have our theological disagreements but that’s an internal affair, these pigs are putting their hands on Muslim women and kids. I saw the photo of the blood stained hijab.
The harsh way they treated the Palestinians will anyone hurt.

Yahoo learnt from his best friend Fekoo on how to distract peoples attention like how fekoo learnt from yahoo how to use bulldozer, raid was a bait and Palestinians took it. Now hundreds of thousands of Israelis protesting against yahoo will magically see the light and that will be it.
I thought you were referring to yahoo.com.

The problem is that Israel has nukes.

Russia has nukes, US has nukes. Many conflicts have been fought with nuclear nations. Do you think if Iran wanted they cant produce 3-5 nukes within a few days? Technically they have enough enriched uranium…

Israel launching even a single nuke would mean the destruction of the zionist race within 30 seconds.

It’s very clear in the Sunni world, the populations and those ruling them have different interests at heart. I feel for our Sunni brothers being forced to stand idly and look in horror as their regimes stealthily provide protection to the ones killing Palestinians and Kashmiris.
Your usual Sunni-Shia shit never ends.
It's not about Sunni populations
It's about countries and their capacity to contain their enemies.
Being Pakistanis, Palestine is not our Problem ,though we can extend our moral support through diplomatic channels.
Our problem is Kashmir and we have fought wars for it.
It can look like Sunnis fighting wars for Sunni Muslims in Kashmir but the reality is it's Pakistanis fighting wars for kashmir
Pakistan is a democratic state (at least on paper) not a theocratic state so there's no place for your Sunni-Shia shit.
But what we can expect from an idiot who want bloodshed of Pakistanis at the hands of mullahs of Iran just because there was some hint of Pak -Israel trade.

A general note for you and your types:
The present regime in Iran will also fall someday just like every other regime in the world (that's universal rule) so don't be traitorous to your people for the regime that is not permanent to stay.
So please don't bring sunni Shia shit in almost every second post of yours.

Being Pakistanis, Palestine is not our Problem ,though we can extend our moral support through diplomatic channels.
It can look like Sunnis fighting wars for Sunni Muslims in Kashmir but the reality is it's Pakistanis fighting wars for kashmir
Pakistan is a democratic state (at least on paper) not a theocratic state so there's no place for your Sunni-Shia shit.
But what we can expect from an idiot who want bloodshed of Pakistanis at the hands of mullahs of Iran just because there was some hint of Pak -Israel trade.

The present regime in Iran will also fall someday just like every other regime in the world (that's universal rule) so don't be traitorous to your people for the regime that is not permanent to stay.

Bro to some points I agree with you. But Israel supplying India with weapons against kashmiris/Pakistan means that Israel was the first to involve itself against Pakistan.

This gives Pakistan more than enough reason to

1. Supply anti israeli forces with weapons.

Given Israel stops supplying India with weapons then likewise pak would stop supplying the anti israeli front.

But knowing the fact that Zionist can smell a single dollar miles away with their jew nose they will never let go a single profit. Until there is an eye for an eye such behavior will continue.

I will do what I want, you bitch as* eunuch.
I will defend my Muslim brothers regardless of their sect. Freeing Palestine and Kashmir is a duty of every person with a soul.

Back
Top Bottom