What's new

Upcoming Pakistani films

55685f9c42ee909d613266d7851d0ae7-jpg.100138

:smitten:Bollywood is waiting for these Beautiful Ladies.:D

Last edited:
Both of these movies look great!!

Any how I'm gonna watch Operation-021 in any case. And maybe "Na Malum Afrad"...

Mubarak ho Halaat. Kharab ho gai!

i wached two Pakistani movies BOL and Allah ke Bandey both were great specially BOL:tup: Can someone tell me about more Pakistani movies like BOL( social issue based or some Art movie).

Hoping to watch both the Pakistani movies with my friends. :)

watched 021 today
i got huge expectations from it but over all disappointed...shaan is superb and classic as always but film is overall slow n boring. no mirch masala or thrill n excitement what we were looking for like waar.........but at the end of the day a good effort to keep our film industry kept going

critics called this film equal to level of hollywood. but it is not just our cup of tea.. there is no romance no heroine no laktay jhatkay in movie

em gona watch na maloom afraad tomarow
will b loking for my darling mehwish hayat laktay n jhatkay in the movie

Last edited:
Any idea when Operation 021 and Na maloom Afraad being released in UK?

watched 021 today
i got huge expectations from it but over all disappointed...shaan is classic as always but film is slow n boring. no mirch masala or thrill n excitement what we were looking for like waar.........but at the end of the day a good effort to keep our film industry kept going

em gona watch na maloom afraad tomarow

Positive comments till now about Namaloon Afrad from everyone who watched it. As for Operation 021 it might be boring but is doing the best business on the Eid day. According to initial reports it has already beaten Bang Bang movie of India.

As for Operation 021 it might be boring but is doing the best business on the Eid day.
ya cinemas are housefull allover
Thanx to SHAAN SHAHID sheer star power..:)...........unarguably the biggest Pakistani Movie star of all time
let me tell u ......shan acting in this movie more superb n classic than waar
i am a big fan of shan. for me he is more graceful and bigger than all midget khans of our neighbor country

but film is a bit difficult to understand for our local public
they always look for sheer entertainment ....they will find a movie without songs difficult to swallow which is based on CIA conspiracy n corporate greed

ya cinemas are housefull allover
Thanx to SHAAN SHAHID star power..:)...........un arguably the biggest pakistani star of all time
let me tell u ......shan acting in this movie more classic than waar

but film is a bit difficult to understand for our local public
they always look for sheer entertainment ....they will find a movie without songs difficult to swallow which is based on CIA conspiracy n corporate greed

But it is a great news that both Pakistani movies are doing good business in front of Indian movie. Good for the industry. I understand what you want to say about operation 021.

I am also planning to watch both the movies very soon.

mere dost boht tareef kar rahe hain na maloom afraad ki
full of comedy......is main urwa my dream girl boht pyari ayi hai
kal daikhon ga. aur details ap logon say share karunga

IDH first look promo
shaan shahid is a legend
a living legend.......a great human and a great patriot
i use to be his biggest critic but he turned me his fan....he earn my respect and now i am huge fan

he is the biggest superstar of our country
and probably the biggest of all time
he is the ONE MAN INDUSTRY....he is a massive CROWD PULLER with sheer star power

his upcoming movies to watch out for
1)gidh
2)yalgaar
3) waar-2
4) arth-2

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom