What's new

Upcoming Pakistani films

MOOR 2014
Moor is the film written & directed by Jami based on decline of the railways system in Pakistan

very nice thread, plz also post links other than youtube, because youtube is still banned in Pakistan.

regards,

Its not really a Pakistani movie, but is a Hollywood movie with a Pakistani actress, Mahnoor Baloch.

DaFAQ DaFAQ DaFAQ DaFAQ DaFAQ !! now you guys gonna make cool movies and watch it without us? :argh: so unfair...heart breaking...:cray:

@Spring Onion @Pukhtoon @chauvunist @RescueRanger @Irfan Baloch @Jazzbot @AstanoshKhan

p.s.

police officer at 45 sec is a cool actor.

and the way

Za
Pakhtoon
Yum

words loaded and fired the bullet.... awesome !

what does it mean by the way?

Well if it goes Hit i am sure they are gonna Translate it in to Urdu...:partay:

DaFAQ DaFAQ DaFAQ DaFAQ DaFAQ !! now you guys gonna make cool movies and watch it without us? :argh: so unfair...heart breaking...:cray:

Awesome find! :tup:
Sir don't worry partly shot in Lahore and Islo so Punjab is there. Also lahore numberplate BMW :P

BTW guys, if anyone from your friends and family not in Pakistan asks for a Torrent upload, politely advise them to pay $20 and watch it in cinema and support the Pakistani film industry.

Well if it goes Hit i am sure they are gonna Translate it in to Urdu...:partay:

well, I have a better idea, why not I make a pashtu speaking girlfriend, date her and take her to movie and ask to translate it for me, rather than to wait for urdu version? :D

Awesome find! :tup:
Sir don't worry partly shot in Lahore and Islo so Punjab is there. Also lahore numberplate BMW :P

BTW guys, if anyone from your friends and family not in Pakistan asks for a Torrent upload, politely advise them to pay $20 and watch it in cinema and support the Pakistani film industry.

sure thing boss !!

Im seeing a revival here of our film industry and cinema.

Back
Top Bottom