What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Awwww.....my sympathies. It's always worse when the other one says "let's just stay friends"... even more worse when they lead you on for months :angry:

There is nothing about dignity here... yes, the self esteem and confidence gets a shock, but you'll get over it no time. Great thing you found someone else at least.

Once lovers can never be JUST friends. friends can become lovers but not the otherway round.

People either should not drive the other person into love affair in the first place or they should not demand to remain JUST friends after claiming they loved you

I also had the same experience but my case was different.. I asked my 3 yr long lasting gf to revolt to her family or else let me do the same.. but she opposed the same and put priority of family over me.. For love (still dont know, if this phonomenon fits for the Love ) I left her for her happiness.. I suffered badly, cried but never said anything.. always gave her support till her marriage happened and then never contacted her.. After that i had 3-4 short to long term love but never found same warmth in relations hence moved ond and gambled for arrange marriage.. Now I am Happier but it really hurts when I think of my old story..

There is nothing on this link , btw you can say what you want ... you dont have post smilies.

It's just an emoticon with "slap smiley"... you know the kind when one smiley face slaps the others smiley face

Every other day we have another thread on love/girls/gfs/ marriage/ and what not.

Lets change it to Pakistan Love Forum then :rolleyes:

I also lost someone long back in an accident. So i very well know how it feels. I had to consult doctor to get out of it....

Well losing someone is something and not being accepted is something else . I am talking about unrequited love , its different . anyways , sorry to hear about your experience though .

P.S- You can help me get over the girl by hooking me up with the one in your display pic .:) :cheesy:

Every other day we have another thread on love/girls/gfs/ marriage/ and what not.

There is a reason why i started this thread in the members section and not in any defence relation section .:rolleyes:

It's just an emoticon with "slap smiley"... you know the kind when one smiley face slaps the others smiley face

Typical girly response , coming out of some irresistible sense of agreement and not having any arguments huh? :lol:

ahh we have already cried a lot on this topic before

better bring that thread back if you know what i mean :D

don't worry bro... it happens sometims in your life but trust me you will find a better girl next time. The one who will always care for you and you will fell in love once again :D

Don't worry - its just a sad part of life but trust me you will get over it soon

Hahhahahha... you know I just made the comment too. Way too many "love" threads... but think abt it, it balances out all the hate in the threads.

Typical girly response , coming out of some irresistible sense of agreement and not having any arguments huh? :lol:

:blah: :blah:

There are two beings that love me, at least one of them without condition. But I can't seem to appreciate it, let alone return it. I really need help with his.

The only thing I can gather about from your post is that you are a player: at one time you are leading on three girls... wow, and then you play the victim, a bigger wow!:sick:

so what , big deal? -- everyones a player out here , some have guts to say it out loud others like it hidden under the fine print or behind close doors.

Happened to me a couple of years back. My girlfriend dumped me for no reason whatsoever. Guess, she found a better one. Got drunk like hell and shouted at the top of my voice at some remote corner of the city, did this for two more days and on the fourth day, I was back in the singles market and within a month got myself a new wonderful girl.

Tu nahi toh koi aur sahi, koi aur nahi toh aur sahi.

@ Ignited mind - A big congrats.

Back
Top Bottom