What's new

Featured United States 2020 General Elections - November 3rd

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess he just won PA which gave him 20 points when he only needed 17 to reach 270.

The projections are claiming he'll end up with 306 electoral votes when it's all said and done. So it won't even be as close as it seemed to be for a while and will actually make the polls seem correct.

Like we discussed bro, PA came through for Biden. The clown will go back to the circus where he belongs.

That's some shady voting in PA over 75% of the last 500k votes were Biden votes. I want to see what Trump's conference will be about in PA. CNN declaring victory 5mins before the conference is not a coincidence.

Good to see you learned I can play your game too.
But you didn't answer my question and I answered yours.

Like we discussed bro, PA came through for Biden. The clown will go back to the circus where he belongs.

I never thought he would take PA the way it was looking originally. This is really something and how about Kamala Harris as the first woman VP?

That's some shady voting in PA over 75% of the last 500k votes were Biden votes.

Nothing shady bro, the initial surge in votes for Trump were due to in person voting by Trump supporters, however most of the democrats voted by mail, hence we you saw this delayed surge for Biden.

But you didn't answer my question and I answered yours.

I told you reality, Iran is the country of the Dajjal, this is mentioned in Saheeh Hadeeth. The ruling in Islam is anyone who reject the words of the Prophet is a kafir. You did not answer my question, you just tried finding a way out of your game that backfired on you. Acknowledge that you believe the Dajjal comes out of Iran and tell me what you think of it, first. Or else you just looking for cop out out of your dirty game which I can play on you much worse. Don't test me, motherfucker.

Holy crap anyone see Van Jones break down on set? That was incredible and he's right when he said "and now if you're a Muslim in the United States, you don't have to worry about the president not wanting you here....." and he brought up many other examples and that is the character issue that most of us had with that filthy pig of a racist orange baboon I hope he finds a rock and crawls under it never to be seen or heard from again. Alhamdullilah.

Holy crap anyone see Van Jones break down on set? That was incredible and he's right when he said "and now if you're a Muslim in the United States, you don't have to worry about the president not wanting you here....." and he brought up many other examples and that is the character issue that most of us had with that filthy pig of a racist orange baboon I hope he finds a rock and crawls under it never to be seen or heard from again. Alhamdullilah.

As Biden said keep the faith, Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom