What's new

Featured United States 2020 General Elections - November 3rd

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like we discussed bro, PA came through for Biden. The clown will go back to the circus where he belongs.

I told you yesterday when Biden was leading by just 4K votes that Trump cannot catch him in Penn after analysis of the remaining votes in different counties. The maths was completely against Trump in Penn, even when Trump was leading.

I told you yesterday when Biden was leading by just 4K votes that Trump cannot catch him in Penn after analysis of the remaining votes in different counties. The maths was completely against Trump in Penn, even when Trump was leading.

We were discussing Georgia, I had said in Georgia the remaining military ballots could potentially flip the results given how close things are there. Once Biden flipped yesterday and continued to increase his lead, it was quite obvious he would win it.

He is a narcissist, all his life he was used to not getting fired, bossing around and getting his own way, now he has been officially "fired" by the public and there is nothing he can do about it.

It will be fascinating to see how he handles this whole failed experiment of his that we all paid the price for and reluctantly witnessed but had to go along with it. Ooof was it terrible! Every day was a bombshell of an event or something he said or someone close to him getting indicted or going to jail and then what about all the filth that came out of his stink mouth? How many lies did that pos have no qualms at all about throwing out there? So many lies that it became NORMAL! That is what became very scary was that his nefarious and despicable behavior wasn't much of a shock to us any more.

Trump is a sore loser. The court cases will probably drag on until January. Afraid we would not know for sure who would be the next president of the USA for a couple of months.

That might make it even funner because then we might get to watch him taken out in shackles!

We were discussing Georgia, I had said in Georgia the remaining military ballots could potentially flip the results given how close things are there. Once Biden flipped yesterday and continued to increase his lead, it was quite obvious he would win it.

I put forward figures for both Georgia and Penn in two different posts.
The Maths was against Trump in both.
The vote still to be counted means that you were not winning, that your votes were counted first. Something simple Trump could not understand.

I put forward figures for both Georgia and Penn in two different posts.
The Maths was against Trump in both.
The vote still to be counted means that you were not winning, that your votes were counted first. Something simple Trump could not understand.

At this same stage it's difficult to know if Trump is actually stupid enough to believe his own conspiracies or if he is pretending. With him anything insane is possible.

I think Trump will eventually accept reality and concede the election. He could surprise us and go mad though. We will have to wait and see.

He can try preparing for a 2024 race but I don't think it will go well for him. Pence would be more suitable to lead the GOP in 2024.

All eyes on the senate now. Lets see if the democrats could take control, it's not looking highly likely but still possible.

All of the Trumpists right now:

1604772557664.png

America is ALREADY a laughing stock where its sitting president called whole election process as fraud.

It is resembling elections in Angola.

When the dead vote for biden ,then its fraud ... Trump is honest man , he just showing USA true face ...

At this same stage it's difficult to know if Trump is actually stupid enough to believe his own conspiracies or if he is pretending. With him anything insane is possible.

If you ask me, it is the "nasha" or the taste of the power, which went in to his head. He thought he is there forever. It does happen to most.

I think it was for his 'lawyers' , ie Rudy Giuliani, haha, it was called it off it seems as they have nothing to present in terms of evidence about their claims.

They're not even on the same page lol! I bet he's screaming and yelling at these lawyers to find him something that he can hang his hat on and they're all looking at each other thinking Oh My God when is this nightmare going to be end, at the same time looking for the nearest door!

You wonder what is happening in the Trump household with the two sons and Ivanka and Jared and then you have the rest of the criminal crew that is starting to wonder what's going to happen to their jobs, Pence, Pompeo, Hope Hicks, the new blonde secretary of press who used to be a FOX mouthpiece LOL! Oh man, it is looking dark in the west wing ATM. Even Jim Acosta from CNN said that there was some weird and negative vibes and some yelling coming out of the oval office area. Crap has hit the fan.

Back
Top Bottom